World 35 Community Newsletter! Volume 1: 'From K45 with Love'

DeletedUser8525

Dear Readers of W35,

This day marks the day of the first publication of the W35 Independently run community newsletter: Volume 1: 'From K45 with Love'

If you're here expecting high quality content, latest stats and facts,
and all the latest W35 gossip then you're in the right place!
Similarly if you're not looking for any news, or are looking for some
low quality world updates then you too are in the right place!

In the first story of the day: Free Offensive training lessons!

-Do you know how to take a non-barbarian village?
-Are your spear nukes proving to be ineffective?
-Do you ever question yourself saying: "Why are my scouts not killing the enemies troops when attacking?
"

If you have answered yes to any of these questions then look no further!
We are glad to share the news that there are some free offensive training lessons available!

The great W35 philanthropist Anzel is offering free Offensive lessons to all who desire them!

During an interview with Anzel he was quoted as saying the following:

Anzel on 09.03. at 00:50

Btw, I hold OFF training lessons on Wednesdays if you want to attend.
Just elt me know and I'll give you the details.

If you feel like you need lessons don't be afraid to get in contact, I'm sure he will be happy to help

If you wish to sign up he told us follow these simple steps:

Anzel on 09.03. at 09:32
We can have the training here:

537|536 K55

Bring 4 nobles with you.

You heard it here first folks, send 4 nobles to the above village and
they will come back experienced champions with the knowledge of 10,000 troops.

[Upon review of his first response and to further develop my investigative journalist character, in the next newsletter we aim to discover if Anzel can spell the word 'let' correctly instead of spelling it 'elt'.]

Questions may also be raised in his ability to lead and create offensive training lessons, due to his inability to take villages... (even though he blames his Co for messing up his last attack, poor anzel's co :cry: :cry: .)
He currently sits on rank 45 with a mere 117.625 opponents killed during the war.
making there 44 better candidates in this war alone,

So readers, do you think he lives up to his ability? or should we perhaps look at the top 5 opponents
defeated in this world war so far for inspiration?

*STATS TIIIME!!!*
Current Top 5 (by ODA) world war Rankings!
Player¦Tribe¦Villages + ¦ ODA ¦ ODD

clemmo¦ -HQ- ¦ 6 ¦ 1.201.649 ¦ 68.928
A Sad Spoon ¦ -.HQ- ¦ 4 ¦ 972.440 ¦ 2.388
matwar] ¦ EXN ¦ 5 ¦ 822.416 ¦ 148.641
Cold Fusion ¦ -.HQ- ¦ 4 ¦ 812.310 ¦ 77.140
tubster334 ¦ -.HQ- ¦ 1 ¦ 723.580 ¦ 23

What do you think of these stats? Write in to let us know! Who would you have as your go-to Offensive training player? I know who i'd choose!

In the second story, "-13- reasons why?" :

-13- reasons why you should question -13- and EXNs ability.

1. There are currently 19 players with 0 ODA in this war:
- 12 members of the -13- family -
- 2 members of the EXN family
- 4 members of the NUKE family (apparently they're still about, if you haven't heard of them don't bother)
- 1 member of the -HQ- family

What happened to tribe participation? Are these the players you want to work beside?

2. Some -13- members have had to tribe hop to get support in time, running low on defence already? :eek:

3. -HQ- looks out for friends and are a tribe that works respectfully. When we saw our old friend from previous worlds Exsedor get ousted from EXN and treated disrespectfully and unfairly, we of course offered him a place to stay, despite his terrible geographical location. He came to us not wanting to win and not expecting to last, but looking to enjoy the game.
he joined us mid-war, and has done a fantastic job killing almost 4 million units defensively from an isolated position and with help from us! [player]Exsedor[/player] proving to be a prime example of what EXN really needed!

4. The war stats by conquers are currently:

Rank ¦Name ¦Conquered villages ¦Lost villages
1 ¦Enemy ¦55 ¦50
2 ¦Ally ¦50 ¦55

Key:
*enemy = NUKE, EXN family and -13- family*
*ally = -HQ- family*

"Why would you share that you have less conquered villages?" i hear you ask.
don't fear! Because before the war, -HQ- were sitting on around 1350 villages,
Exsedor was in EXN, his villages were EXN villages, he's currently sitting on -18 village net loss.
this screws up the war stats, as any villages he's lost were in terms of the war, already EXN's!

Ignoring Exsedors village losses, the current conquered villages are:
Enemy: 37 Conquered villages.
Ally: 50 conquered villages.

So if you are/were in -13- and EXN, would you actually be confident?... or questioning their ability... just saying...

5. Some of the village losses haven't counted towards the war stats!
Jack Lame lost 5 villages to -HQ- from the 14th - 15th of March in a really small OP,
yet 2 of those villages didn't count because he hopped to NEWR who aren't in the war interestingly,
why would NEWR want those losses on their belt? they seem nice!

6. Taking into consideration war conquers
That would be 37 conquered villages to EXN & -13-
and 52 conquers to -HQ-! i dont know about you but im starting to feel guilty!

7. The length of the war so far!
Equally the number of village losses EXN have faced!
with 32 conquers and 7 losses! they look formidable...

... or do they... excluding the 24 village conquers from Exsedor who was their tribe mate and council member whom they back-stabbed after the start of the war, have they really only taken 8 villages? and lost 7? wow, they haven't even been attacked and they aren't doing well... awkward :grin: :grin: .

8. -13- was formed to 'prevent tribal hugging'
- It then goes back on it's word and attempts to message every tribe
to form a 'world alliance' ... do you mean tribe hugging? make the right choices... Strong alliances with good tribes and good people is better than spamming everyone in our opinion!

9. The number of conquered villages of leading war conqueror Italian legend KillerKgirl
Well done!
On top of this she is also the highest for Opponents defeated defender! at almost 10 Million points!

It is just a shame that the 9 conquers she has are due to the 9 losses... is she a recap only player? perhaps an interview in the next newsletter may tell!
Full props tho, she can defend her villages and perform (or at least hop tribes to get more support)
... unlike most of her tribe mates.

10. Only 3 players in the top 10 for conquered villages in this war are non -HQ- players.

11. 11 = The number of minutes on average each EXN council member logs over 24 hours

12. 7 of the top 10 players are in the -HQ- family... all experienced and many world winners.
Form is temporary, class is permanent.

13. unlucky for some... I agree, bear the title of unlucky and thy fortune will come true

And that's it for this first W35 Newsletter! i hope you've enjoyed reading.

We look forward to hearing from all of our lovely readers, if you have any topics to be discussed,
any questions to be answered, or just want a friendly chat please reply back

All comments will be appreciated and treated respectfully,

If you want to participate in the next newsletter submit your answers!
topics of discussion will be:
(anonymity can be provided if desired)

- top 5 upcoming players.
- top 5 players who have not lived up to standards.

Yours sincerely,
from your friendly neighbourhood -.HQ- member,
~Alex (Don Chase part 1)

*all comments made in this newsletter are independent and reflect the mind of the individual - Alex and is not representative of the views of any particular tribe*

DeletedUser4753

best pnp of last 5 worlds??? i dont even know who is who but enjoyed it non the less

ya know on american news shows where they have news anchor in middle and 2 ppl with apposing views either side being interviewed in tandem and allowed to respond to one another.
on next addition can we set this up with CF n Anzel on the credibility of barb nobling, and whom needs guidance from the other more :D

DeletedUser6695

best pnp of last 5 worlds??? i dont even know who is who but enjoyed it non the less

ya know on american news shows where they have news anchor in middle and 2 ppl with apposing views either side being interviewed in tandem and allowed to respond to one another.
on next addition can we set this up with CF n Anzel on the credibility of barb nobling, and whom needs guidance from the other more :D

Let's be serious, that would be painful for me to attempt to comprehend

DeletedUser14696

If there was a discussion of barb nobling, CF's tribe wouldn't turn up to the discussion because they will be bust sending trains to 300 point barbs.

DeletedUser6695

If there was a discussion of barb nobling, CF's tribe wouldn't turn up to the discussion because they will be bust sending trains to 300 point barbs.

Barb nobling scum is what they are... Don't worry Anzel I rant in the tribe too, it sickens me

DeletedUser14329

So Don Chase will we be receiving a newsletter for last week then?? Although it’ll be hard to make it biased this time.

I was thinking about doing my own but think my C Grade @ GCSE will show itself! I’m not the most well spoken :)

DeletedUser14704

He says he only does it when he's bored! Doctor Who on the other hand claims he would be 2 million points and rank 1, but he is waiting for someone to op him! (makes total sense), although apparently joe from Reduaraam has hopped on the account, so my bets is on doc who to be top 3 in no time...no surprised really only 1 of last 41 takes is not barb/internal

DeletedUser4753

So Don Chase will we be receiving a newsletter for last week then?? Although it’ll be hard to make it biased this time.

I was thinking about doing my own but think my C Grade @ GCSE will show itself! I’m not the most well spoken :)

Hey i got a D and am most popular and grammatically correct poster around, right? :D

DeletedUser14696

It's ok, neither is Don.

DeletedUser14329

Full war duration: 18 Days

Side 1:
Tribes: EXN, EXN!, -13-, _13_, ~13~, NUKE, NUKE!
Side 2:
Tribes: -.HQ-, -HQ-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 363
Side 2: 193
Difference: 170

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 10
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,453,781
Side 2: 970,070
Difference: 483,711

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206,480
Side 2: 76,258
Difference: 130,222

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: EXN, EXN!, -13-, _13_, ~13~, NUKE, NUKE!
Side 2:
Tribes: -.HQ-, -HQ-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,475
Side 2: 1,052
Difference: 423

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 99
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,157,462
Side 2: 3,931,938
Difference: 1,225,524

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 818,466
Side 2: 637,774
Difference: 180,692

chart

DeletedUser6695

He says he only does it when he's bored! Doctor Who on the other hand claims he would be 2 million points and rank 1, but he is waiting for someone to op him! (makes total sense), although apparently joe from Reduaraam has hopped on the account, so my bets is on doc who to be top 3 in no time...no surprised really only 1 of last 41 takes is not barb/internal

I would be rank 1 if the game had no premium features and was at start up again !!!

Also, Joe sucks...He's more washed up than I am