World 36

• Thread starter DeletedUser14672
  • Start date

DeletedUser14701

I don't need much troops to hold out against you noobs lol. I quit because I had 3 tribes hitting me at once because you would rather hug the world and gangbang 1 player than actually war. Family tribes made me lose this world, nothing more. "fair and square" with 3 family tribe and spies, defo fair you fucking retard. You call me impossible because I'm right about your family tribe hugging the world to take down 1 player, just admit you're wrong and stop talking, you're wasting my time.

You're wasting my time spouting off utter tripe! Gang bang 1 player? See what I mean about your arrogance. It was your entire tribe, not just you. I've been stating "your tribe" in all my post, not "just you foxy" that's why you're impossible. Like I keep saying. We beat you fair and square. You tried to join another tribe for protection. You couldn't get the protection that you wanted. You knew you were beat and there was nothing more you could do. You knew the finishing wave was coming so you decided to quit. Everything about your fall on 36 was fair and square. Hiding behind your rank and pp whoring did not scare anyone. You spat your dummy because.

"it's not fair! They didn't use dirty tactics. Thats the only way to win a world! I don't understand this. I am tribal wars god. No one does this to me fair and square! It's unthinkable! Crap! People have seen how useless I am early game! I better quit and pretend I put up a good fight and out as much tripe as I can so I don't look like a super noob! The amount of pp I spent proves I'm no good and everyone knows it now"

Private mail from foxy to me ^^^ he decided to open up on me.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I'd crush you if I did, shame you had to hide behind 60 other players to stand a change against me ;)

DeletedUser14701

60? It was 40 and you had 20. Your tribe as a whole was bigger than our 2 tribes put together. We crushed you. If I'd of caned pp like you have I would of been ranked 1. Anyone could be ranked 1 abusing pp and point whoring. Your troop counts were shocking. I seen your nukes lol

Foxtrot

Reaction score
24 from North, 25 from South and another couple from RB, you know, your allied/merging into you tribe. You're also not including all the players danny <lewd way of saying begged> to join him like wardy, keithy and your obvious spy. You couldn't crush a rim tribe you <one poo poo part>. You could splash double the pp I spent and still suck because of how trash a player you are, and you clearly never seen my nukes considering I had 2 full nuke and 2 half nukes, compared to your shitty half nuke which got wiped instantly you fucking retard. now stop talking so i can carry on winning other worlds, something you'll never do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14701

I could spend half the pp you did and be ranked 1, My nuke got wiped, I cleared your villa and it was capped. My job was done :p I work with my tribe. That makes a good tribal wars player. Not being a self centred narcissistic <dogs' poo poo>. That gets you nowhere. As you have now discovered :D

Having a 7 million point account mean's absolutely nothing. You use dirty tactics to get to were you want. And internal in actives. Thoughs tactics haven't worked on this world. Point whoring hasn't worked, now your nothing lol. Start up clearly isn't for you. noob! :D :D

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Your nuke got wiped to help the other 60 tribe members you had to use to take me down alone, even with your spies your shit tribes struggled.

I didn't use any dirty tactics to get my 7 mil point account, nor did I use any dirty tactics this world, that was you guys with your spies you spastic. You will be nothing soon because you're a shit player and will be rimmed, I can promise you that. Now stop talking as I've said repeatedly, you're wasting my time, and you can't call anyone a noob considering you suck and I'm good ;)

DeletedUser14701

You did use dirty tactics. You are seriously deluded lol. It wasn't 60 members like I keep telling you. There wasn't any spies! You talk in circles man!?! You are a very strange boy? You make my head hurt :confused: you're clearly not good because of me you've had 2 villa's capped. I'll always have that on you ;) ner ner!:p:p:p

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You had 60 members because of South/North/RB so stop chatting shit. Kiethy admitted to passing on mails/forum posts so clearly had a spy so chatting shit. You keep talking which is hurting my head and I'm defo better than you and your shit family tribes considering it took 60 of you to take me down, so suck my dick.

DeletedUser14701

The problem you have here mate is you can't admit that your poo pants at the game. You never retaliated once on us. I don't think you know what a back time is. Considering you're 90% offence.

Sorry. Was 90% offence.

No offence ;)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
"poo pants at this game" more world wins than you have worlds played, you're trash, stop talking.

DeletedUser14701

Aww.... does poor little foxy not know how to back time....:rolleyes:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
only reason you're not on 0 points now is because you had to hide behind 59 other players to take 1 down while having a spy passing info constantly, you're <DOING NASTY STUFF WITH POO POO> now stop talking

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I have 3 worlds wins (soon to be 4) yet I don't know how to backtime? you're clearly autistic as well as a shit cunt

DeletedUser9948

That was one of the easiest OPs I have ever organized.

"BUT I SNIPED"

Yeah and our nobles with splits killed your snipes, so the second wave we took you apart so easy. It was literally the easiest thing to do, and then you preach world wins lmao. So easy, so god damn easy. I have tagged all my pals to read this because you are literally so funny to watch. Blocked me on skype because mad, mad on forums, mad in game with Keith. Madsad

DeletedUser14701

I think you need to pick that lip up off the floor mate. You'll trip and hurt yourself.

Oh no, wait.... was that a none extinct backtime fail I heard going off then???

Oh no...it was foxy tripping over his lip and claiming it was a spy that did it :p

DeletedUser9948

such an easy OP, you so bad Fox. get carried elsewhere, ciao, bye, au revoir

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Okay I'm going to play another account and make sure you trash cunts end on 0 points.