World 36

• Thread starter DeletedUser14672
  • Start date

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Also scared to read and take in Chaza's points because you know they'll be true and making you sound like <I wrote a VERY NAUGHTY WORD HERE>

Last edited by a moderator:

sly360xhamsterez

Reaction score
Cammmy your ignorance is beyond belief. Clearly the message shows you and your little spy having a chit chat, the later messages also shows that your co player, deliberately tells Keith that it's him playing and that YOU will be on later, so clearly that shows us that you were the one chatting with the spy, again pathetic.

-As far as that not being spying i'm sure we both know it is, also to clarify for you. The messages we see, are from before we got opped, which means that you most likely ALSO cried to your spy, and not just every other tribe on the world, when you did your real op about information, because that's who you are.

sly360xhamsterez

Reaction score
And Cammmy, just to show your stupidity i will just leave this for everyone. As said before. Please stop embarrassing yourself, when you're absolutely pathetic.

-Picture below is Cammmy crying about diplo with tribes and also bragging about their "inside knowledge" which definitley didn't come from a spy as far as cammmy knows, but as everyone found out, cammy knows nothing.
jv58i9.png

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Dear forum dwellers,

While I love you all, had some fun editing some posts in here and would hate to stop fun banter and activity in its smooth tracks...

If I see another post with swear words, insults or anything not allowed I'll make short work of you.

Thank you for understanding and upholding the quality entertainment that is the forums.

Lots of love,

Poo poo

DeletedUser3371

While I love you all, had some fun editing some posts in here and would hate to stop fun banter and activity in its smooth tracks...

I'm glad it was so much fun ... 'cos there is such a lot more still to be had! I don't think I'd bother applying for any proof reading jobs if I were you Marcus. :D

If D1 is up for forum mod surely they'll make me admin.? :eek:

DeletedUser9948

*yawn*

No proof of a fake train being tagged on Keith to draw support.
No proof of any troops numbers being announced to give us an advantage.
No proof of any troop movements being announced to give us an advantage.

I mean, in terms of a spy? Keith wouldn't class as one. General chit-chat would be a better term for it. "oh they think all these are fake" is a HUGE insight, clearly. I mean, we were landing fakes at every given time of day, some timed but if you were online for the incomings then a simple tag would clear up fakes/real.

Being told I am arrogant has stopped having any impact on me by now. Played the game long enough to know where I stand on that front, and I find it amusing that you are still upset and clutching straws about our 'hideous spying tactics'.

The circular I sent around to your tribe was for the gigs, having proof from two tribes that Foxtrot as trying to run for his life made me happy and I wished to share his views and thoughts on running away. Tarnish his name a little bit, if you will. I then had some great conversations with members of your tribe. Some told me where to go, others were amused by it all and watched with the world as you fell.

ANYWAY, this is old now and I have a world to win :)

DeletedUser4753

I'm glad it was so much fun ... 'cos there is such a lot more still to be had! I don't think I'd bother applying for any proof reading jobs if I were you Marcus. :D

If D1 is up for forum mod surely they'll make me admin.? :eek:

my thoughts exactly, about 50% of poo poo references were changed, however theirs still a long list of "female genitalia's" "crude fornication" and "invitations to perform fellatio" to be amended :D
chop chop marcus, your clean up of this thread is a pile of "noun of male masturbation"

nvm admin, lets gun for cm!

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
my thoughts exactly, about 50% of poo poo references were changed, however theirs still a long list of "female genitalia's" "crude fornication" and "invitations to perform fellatio" to be amended :D
chop chop marcus, your clean up of this thread is a pile of "noun of male masturbation"

nvm admin, lets gun for cm!

I was hired based on my charisma.

DeletedUser4753

Oh is that right, their was me thinking the most favourable trait in tw staff was people who dont mind getting thier knee's dirty.

d1mension has had a fantastic relationship with mods over the years and has the utmost respect for each and everyone of them, cept that dude posing as a mesiah ofc

#multiple shots fire

#no infracts plox <3

DeletedUser14618

I got off on the dirty language . Perhaps was on wrong forum ?

Quick question - would genital herpes be acceptable language ? is more biological than offensive .

DeletedUser14618

...response time 8 hrs. but prepared to work Easter holidays
Is that enough time to crush someones fragile ego on the externals before ban ?

been reading previous few pages about spies and stuff . All I remember was RB were obsessed about spies and being duck heads and most of the other tribes not giving a monkey here or there . They were never destined to last the distance anyways .
If spy helped break up the tribe then spy deserves credit cos played game to proper degree even tho devious, backhand and darstardly . But with a heavy lift to the dark side of the game .
If HLD emails a tribe I am impressed they can write long emails with adjectives and adverbs and stuff . Most I ever got out of Cammy was " I will nuke you "

we have spies tho , planted as sleepers from start up . in all the top 10 tribes . just sitting there waiting for activation . . they could be your dukes or your co players, or even a moderator ? you wont know until it happens :p

DeletedUser13612

Even though I found it delightful seeing Foxtrot get rimmed, by Cam and Luke espacially, their OP didnt go too well at this end now did it? :D

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Even though I found it delightful seeing Foxtrot get rimmed, by Cam and Luke espacially, their OP didnt go too well at this end now did it? :D
you mean ganged up on by 3 tribes, talking of which, I see NBK have just merged into south, surprise surprise, some more merging to win because none of them can actually war (after hearing the op on Insomnia went so bad :s)