World 36

• Thread starter DeletedUser14672
  • Start date

DeletedUser14701

I tell you one thing. If I'd of told someone to go and kill them selves in the externals on world1, I would of got banned. I have been banned for calling someone a barb muncher. You can get away with alsorts nowadays :D

DeletedUser9948

"please can i co you and get another gifted world win? pls"

you're trash.

DeletedUser14701

World wins world wins world wins. Arrogance again. You thought you were untouchable. Again. You've proven your nothing when you're tested. And I can honestly say. You're actually a mediocre player...nub

DeletedUser9948

"kid" tehehehe wow you are so intelligent teheheh, you are trash boiiii that OP was easy duuuude omfg hahahha "CAN I PLAY UR ACC AND TRY TO BEAT SOMEONE COS THEY NOBLED ME GRRRR" RAWRRR R XD EMOTH HAHAHAHHA REKT

DeletedUser9948

such ez many wow hahahah, REKT BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SWEAR AT ME MORE DADDY

DeletedUser14701

narcissism is actually a trait a serial killer displays. Oh and delusion.

Did you love your uncle?

sly360xhamsterez

Reaction score
"Oh no...it was foxy tripping over his lip and claiming it was a spy that did it"
-Clearly you don't even know what you are talking about lol, you were probably pissing yourself even though you made a family tribe, and simply just had to put a spy in our tribe.

"Once more, even SLY merged with you early to gift you rank one and you still fall down xdddddddddddd"
-Ah yeah, because 2 villages is better than 25 members?, where is your logic?

"We have 2 tribes not 3, there was no spy from our side spying on you what's so ever."
-Once again you seem to not understand what's going on, but dont worry, we didn't expect you to.

"It wasn't 60 members like I keep telling you. There wasn't any spies! You talk in circles man!?!"
-Lmao, "You talk in circles man!?!"

As mentioned all your snipes and anti-snipes were as we expected them to be, pathetic, like you. We sniped every single one of them easily. The sad part is that you suck which is why you needed a family tribe and a spy oh, yeah and you needed to cry to every other tribe in the world. lmao.
You also clearly don't understand how pathetic you are, but most people will see it, so just stop embarrassing yourself. And for god sake please stop <doing the nasty with> every tribe in the world. You noobs take the "Wars" out of "Tribal Wars".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14701

There was no spy. we're not going to have maximum troops at this stage of the game. 13hrs notice for nobles is plenty of time to snipe. There was no spy. Your loyalty was always going to be low after sniping. So we went in again. By this time you knew your days were numbered. Snipes are a deterrent and a short term solution. You ran out of options. There was no spy. You sniped everyone of them easily. But we capped off you? Snipe are short term. There was no spy. As for us being pathetic. I do believe that account is nowhere to be seen now lol. You got pummeled lol. There was no spy.

Can I just clarify. There was no spy?

Did I mention???....there was no spy??...

Hmm... I think you misread this....

THERE WAS NO SPY!!

I glad I got that off my chest :)

DeletedUser13859

WAIT!!! So to double check. You're saying that there wasn't a spy? :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
your spy admitted to being a spy you <person suffering from chronic muscle degenerative disease doing the nasty>

Last edited by a moderator:

sly360xhamsterez

Reaction score
Oh well, did i add. There was a spy, and you are pathetic. I warned you but you had to keep going on and embarrassing yourself. What a joke you are lmao.
2pp07r9.png

DeletedUser14701

That has put me in my place when it comes to the spy. As far as I was aware there was no spy. I'm glad you brought that to my attention.

I actually thank you for this sly.

That's the kind of play I can't stand. I hate rat tactics.

Still doesn't change the fact rank 1 early on 36 was wiped out. I do not agree with this at all.

DeletedUser13735

Rank 1 were wiped out, yes. Fair or not ? Doesn't really matter, We got beaten and have to handle with that. But to see people saying Shaun is shit player because We took a beaten now and got rank 1 only because of premium is just the type of arrogance you accused Shaun of.

I don't really get that you have to put player down and can't recognize skills he has simply because he was your enemy.
Shaun as tw player is nothing close to mediocre and I am pretty sure most of you wouldn't call him that if he weren't on the opposite site.

Shaun were top 4 on the players of this world, pp made him being on rank 1 before those three others . And to call him arrogance /narcissist is just fun. Knowing your own worth is not being arrogance or narcissist. And if you would ever talked Shaun outside of this forum convo, you would never say he is narcissist.

"narcissism is actually a trait a serial killer displays."
Narcissist rarely is psychopath, psychopath almost always is narcissist. To call Shaun either of them is just showing you are completely off tracks.

Seems also the mediocre of opposite side is just bashing Shaun here, and the great players of South/North are just watching on sidelines. Probably because they know Shaun is not shitty player.

I give your tribe played a lot better than us as tribe and got deserved win. But can't agree on things you have said after that.

DeletedUser9948

There was legit no spy, where was the information he gave me other than "they know they are fakes" and "no support being called" lmfao. With regards to fake tagging an inc train, he didn't do it, hence the 'xd' to symbolize the pure banter. No spy at all. If he had spied, then we would of received troop numbers, troop movements, where stacks were and more importantly where they were not. Me having a conversation with Keithy and him saying "lol nothing in forums" is general fkn chit chat.

However, I would anticipate you guys would clutch to the "spy" claims as per usual. If you are so disheartened and hurt by the supposed "spy" tactic, then AGAIN I ask you to check what happened on UK30 with Foxtrot spying for HATED for the majority of the world. Live by the sword, die by the sword you silly boys. I didn't bother reading the Chaz post, no doubt more salt.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Yeah try accuse me of being a spy because I destroyed you on w30 and didn't need an extra 2 family tribes to do so like you did here, even tho I never passed on any info whatsoever, any excuse to try make it sound like I'm in the wrong :)