World 36

• Thread starter DeletedUser14672
  • Start date

DeletedUser4753

i feel merge to win is a term that should only be allowed to be used by peeps who dont do it themselves :p

*Clears throat*
w36, bad merge to winners staaaaap

DeletedUser13304

Evening all!

Just started back on tw after a few years away. Started back in 2007 on world 2. So been around over 11 years now back on .net. thought I'd give .UK a bit of a whirl!
What old .net world's we got people from?

Lots of love

Spud

DeletedUser13457

Evening all!

Just started back on tw after a few years away. Started back in 2007 on world 2. So been around over 11 years now back on .net. thought I'd give .UK a bit of a whirl!
What old .net world's we got people from?

Lots of love

Spud

Hey pal. Former TW.net nerd present.
Some of my previous tribes:

STACHE W6.net
CHE!!! W17.net
OWNED W31.net
Coffee W34.net

more but it's past 01:00 and i'm tired. wbu?

DeletedUser920

Just to be fair to South, even though almost half their members came from NBK and they wouldn't be half the tribe they are if they hadn't had support earlier in the game, it really wasn't a merge. Despite the best efforts of many, the early version on NBK just had too many arguments flair up and so people decided to leave. Our loss was South's gain, so even though they'd be better called Liberty version 2, there was no shame in how they went about it.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
NORTH/SOUTH with yet another downright horrid move, this time on their own members. MeatyKeithy, the one who spied and admitted to feeding info about my tribe to South before moving over with others like wardy to just completely destroy my tribe, and a member who was constantly looking to help to his trash, selfish, noob tribe, gets stabbed in the back.

https://gyazo.com/98e8c5aef893b8f5a6361403a85a3a1b

Even knowing that he was going to be opped and asking several times for support, the poor guy got literally nothing but excuses to why they weren't gonna help him or even attempt to use him as a buffer so the players that think they're good can get bigger and be more prepared for a real war (or by the way it was all going, danny begging the other tribes to merge into him so he doesn't actually have to war). I'd say it's a shame on the guy but it really is what spies deserve ;D

DeletedUser13304

Hey pal. Former TW.net nerd present.
Some of my previous tribes:

STACHE W6.net
CHE!!! W17.net
OWNED W31.net
Coffee W34.net

more but it's past 01:00 and i'm tired. wbu?

Ahh good to meet you mate!

I started on world 2 then dabbled in many other worlds since. Usually play until real life needs more time than the game haha. Spud4eva was my old .net name. My old buddy ToPaT got me into TW.

Fun reading these comments! Another slippery world I see love the drama

DeletedUser14715

NORTH/SOUTH with yet another downright horrid move, this time on their own members. MeatyKeithy, the one who spied and admitted to feeding info about my tribe to South before moving over with others like wardy to just completely destroy my tribe, and a member who was constantly looking to help to his trash, selfish, noob tribe, gets stabbed in the back.

https://gyazo.com/98e8c5aef893b8f5a6361403a85a3a1b

Even knowing that he was going to be opped and asking several times for support, the poor guy got literally nothing but excuses to why they weren't gonna help him or even attempt to use him as a buffer so the players that think they're good can get bigger and be more prepared for a real war (or by the way it was all going, danny begging the other tribes to merge into him so he doesn't actually have to war). I'd say it's a shame on the guy but it really is what spies deserve ;D
I can't say I'm fully aware of all the ins and outs of 'spygate', whether he did or didn't I don't know, I don't care tbh. (In my opinion spies belong on the rim if your the victim).
I wouldn't say he was stabbed in the back, he left the tribe of his own free will. I never saw what actual attacks he had incoming, no mail for help. Sometimes you have to help yourself before being helped.

P.s. First ever post! How did I do? ;)

DeletedUser14734

Ive read this thread twice now and had a good laugh both times