World 4 Countdown

DeletedUser

Here's a thread to keep an eye on the numbers of players and tribes left on this world

1,647 Players

141 Tribes

44,740 Villages

DeletedUser

Soon there will be only 1 tribe. I know which tribe that will be :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7369

Not at the rate FIXTURES is nobling them ! :lol:

there you go. i said you were ruthless. poor guy. needs teaching not dissing. go help him learn what a vplayer village looks like and how to noble it. then i can amend my post on personalities thread and name you helpful instead :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Noooooooo, My barbs i noble barbs for fun :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Shhhhhhhh :icon_redface: i will be the ultimate turtle one day

DeletedUser

I'm Donatello. :icon_redface:

So once HEROES are gone, there's one less tribe...

DeletedUser8202

it wont be any of the top 10 who will rule the world
because the top lot will fight each other
killing each others troops
then some low ranking tribe will come along and wipe us all out

just you watch :lol:

DeletedUser

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Im guessing your a noob in a smaller tribe ? i think number 1 and 2 tribes will stick together or maybe 3 top tribes will take out all smaller tribes then just fight each other for the title but this world is sill open and so is world 1 so ages till we all die :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You need to catch up with this world as everything you said above is worng, PEST and FATE are already fighting, im almost certain WETLUV and FATE will star soon, and ive also got a slight suspicion UR will declare on PEST

DeletedUser8195

I think R.I.S will prevail. Every time you noble one of them, they just start again! All the bigger players will get bored and leave :p

DeletedUser

R.I.S There just a messed up version of up now there to spread out its fun just taking out there noobish players out not sure many tribes at war at the moment pest vs fate wetluv vs dbd [not really a tribe] wetluv vs fate i think they will have a war its like a must happen be fun to watch in a nice peaceful k
well kind of the war over here

DeletedUser8195

You can't hurt R.I.S. They just get back up everytime you knock them down! It's impossible, I'm telling you! They log on once a week so the account doesn't get deleted, and they take ages to build up so they are rubbish to noble for ages. And then you come face to face with a lovely mixed village with a spear nuke for attack and MA for defence :lol:

DeletedUser8202

Im guessing your a noob in a smaller tribe ? i think number 1 and 2 tribes will stick together or maybe 3 top tribes will take out all smaller tribes then just fight each other for the title but this world is sill open and so is world 1 so ages till we all die :icon_cool:

im actualy in WETLUV

DeletedUser

haha, how could he have missed you out mate?? :O you're the heart of the tribe :) but have some faith in us too please ;)