World 4 Countdown

DeletedUser8202

im the heart of the tribe :icon_eek: since when

if so whos the lungs,stomach,liver,brain,kidneys,spleen ect lol

DeletedUser

Gone down quite a few players since last check, maybe to do with loss of army camps?

1,318 players, 104 tribes, 45,309 villages

DeletedUser

All of a sudden this thread is interesting as it appears we only need shot of 318 players to get half price nobles.

Who will volunteer to leave.

[tt]We are following the same rules as .net for noble cost reduction these being:~

< 1000 for 0.5
< 500 for 0.333

So sorry to say you have a bit of a way to go yet before you hit these figures[/tt]

DeletedUser8534

All of a sudden this thread is interesting as it appears we only need shot of 318 players to get half price nobles.

Who will volunteer to leave.

We could always make them delete by attacking them :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5769

at the current rate of internals that i am seeing on all worlds, 318 means that it might/probably will hit the mark by the end of this month or certainly by January

DeletedUser

no then you got to think of people who will join activate prem then never play agin leaving their aco**** their also people who just restart and then people who join the world

DeletedUser5769

total players has dropped 200 in the last 4 weeks, so give x-mas a helping hand, maximum 6 weeks and we will hit the 1k mark, especially with W7 just launched

DeletedUser

I think britecrafts right. We're bound to be below 1000 before long. Christmas + world 7 + no army camps + internals = a lot less players

DeletedUser8195

I disagree. With R.I.S around, I don't think the number will ever go below 300! Unless TW suddenly decide to ban restarting lol.

DeletedUser5769

we arent talking about 300, we're talking about under 1,000 players

DeletedUser

So if we lose the 300 players what happens then?

Is it that the cost of building nobles will be halved only or are the coins half price as well?

DeletedUser

well thats what has been said but UK3 doesn't have a cut of nobles and has less then 1000 players

DeletedUser

About 100 players down since last check already. Below 1000 in January?

1,228 players, 98 tribes, 45,435 villages

DeletedUser

Yea I can imagine over the next 2 weeks we lose another couple of hundred!

Although, I'm still skeptical as to whether TW will actually change our noble prices since we are still a relatively new world.

DeletedUser8195

Yes, it'll probably be less than 1000 for us, as we had a lot less players at start up.

DeletedUser

They will close the world to new players and rimmed players way before cheap nobles come in

Long way off yet guys I'm sure