World 5 Awards!

DeletedUser

As these forums are a bit dead, let's try and resurrect them a tad! I know it hasn't been a year, but 300 days of the world being open is close enough for me ^__^ So let's here everyones opinion's on the people and tribes of this world.

And try not to be too harsh ;D

Tribe of the Year 300 Days - What tribe do you think deserves a lot of credit for their actions on this world so far?
1-
2-
3-

Player of the Year 300 Days - Who do you think has been the outstanding player of world 5?
1-
2-
3-

Defender of the Year 300 Days - Who do you think has done well while being under the pressure of defending so far?
1-
2-
3-

Attacker of the Year 300 Days - Who do you think has been the offensive mastermind of world 5 so far?
1-
2-
3-

Disappointment of the Year 300 Days(player) - What player were you disappointed in so far?
1-
2-
3-

Disappointment of the Year 300 Days(tribe) - What tribe were you disappointed with in this world so far?
1-
2-
3-

Best moment of the Year 300 Days - What particular moment did you enjoy whilst on this world?
1-
2-
3-

Funniest moment this Year 300 Days - What did you find funny in world 5's history?
1-
2-
3-

Tribe to watch - What tribe do you feel could become a force to be reckoned with in the near future?
1-
2-
3-

Player to watch - What player do you feel will make a big impact in the near future?
1-
2-
3-

Rate away :)

DeletedUser7967

great idea!

---

Tribe of the Year 300 Days - What tribe do you think deserves a lot of credit for their actions on this world so far?
1- Hmmm?
2- CLOAK
3- EWar

(ALO not included since that's my tribe)

Player of the Year 300 Days - Who do you think has been the outstanding player of world 5?
1- Via Dolorosa
2- Ibilis111
3- God Helldog

Defender of the Year 300 Days - Who do you think has done well while being under the pressure of defending so far?
1- silkGPN
2- Jenada
3- Zingy

Attacker of the Year 300 Days - Who do you think has been the offensive mastermind of world 5 so far?
1- Hammer235
2- God Helldog
3- Via Dolorosa

Disappointment of the Year 300 Days(player) - What player were you disappointed in so far?
1- nml232009
2- KVAZAR
3- King XI India

Disappointment of the Year 300 Days(tribe) - What tribe were you disappointed with in this world so far?
1- W5W
2- SAXANG
3- CRUZ

Best moment of the Year 300 Days - What particular moment did you enjoy whilst on this world?
1- The beginning of this world
2- Downfall of Meow
3- The Hmmm? vs. Tophat war

Funniest moment this Year 300 Days - What did you find funny in world 5's history?
1- Downfall of W5W
2- When medevil joker discovered the externals
3- SAXANG's appearance on the externals :D

Tribe to watch - What tribe do you feel could become a force to be reckoned with in the near future?
1- Hmmm?
2- CRUZ
3- CHOKE

(ALO not included once again for same reason)

Player to watch - What player do you feel will make a big impact in the near future?
1- Ibilis111
2- Hosea
3- Johnoc81

DeletedUser7832

Here are my opinions

1- Hmmm? latest to hold #1
2-Cloak Held #1 for awhile
3-EWaR aslo held #1

1- Hammer235 The original player, think he quit
2-Ruffus leader of #1 tibe
3-Zider leader of #2 tribe

1-Don't know
2-
3-

1- Haven't seen one yet
2-
3-

1-All that deserted EWaR lol
2-
3-

1-EWaR for almost disbanding
2-Tophat for mass recruiting
3-

1-Startup was fun, then everyone started nobling barbs
2-
3-

1-When Hmmm? merged into meow (think it was meow) then realized their mistake and left to reform.
2-
3-

1-Don't know have just been nervously watching the two large tribes on either side of me
2-Maybe ALO
3-

1-Astro Glide 2000 :lol:
2-Blindshot; just couldn't think of anyone else
3-

DeletedUser7848

1- silkGPN
2- Jenada
3- Zingy
1- silkGPN
2- Jenada
3- SuperHamster

DeletedUser

1-Hmmm?
2-CHOKE
3-ALO

1-the Spectre
2-Ruffus
3-

1-Jenada
2-The superhamster
3-SilkGPN

1-Thedave
2-Godhelldog
3-

1-
2-
3-

1-Meows attempt at gaining points by merging with WOOF
2-merge of CHOKE and 0~0
3-

1-not sure, probably almost 1m points I guess
2-
3-

1-Spartans Declaring on Hmmm?
2-Meow
3-

1-hmmm?
2-CRUZ in the northwest
3- WOOF, not sure tbh

1-The Spectre
2-j3east
3-

DeletedUser7687

1- Hmmm? - no 1 for soooooo long
2- Why - awesome for a split second and then blew up
3- Aver - my original tribe, a great bunch of players who all worked for each other

1-
2-
3-

1- SilkGPN
2- Jenda - would still be here if not abandoned by his tribe
3-

1- Godhelldog - not been around for over a month but only just taken off top spot for ODA
2- Via Dolorosa
3- J3east

1- the guys behind ODAX Avarice and pipsdad
2-
3-

1- Why? - for not making it!
2- Meow - everyone leaves as we declare on them. Barb munchers!
3-

1- Getting into the top 10 for ODA and staying there
2- Meecham10 leaving!
3-

1- being attacked by APK 1 who immeadiatly leaves meow
2-
3-

1- ALO
2- CRUZ - watch them drop like a stone!
3-

1- whitewolf2571
2-
3-

MAy update further at a later stage when I have had more time to think

DeletedUser3194

1- Hmmm? - Have dominated this world for months.
2- ALO - Good tribe, have been 'sitting on the fence' for a while though.
3- CRUZ - Have done well against Hmmm? in the past, shame they merged with SAXANG.

1- God HellDog - Quality player and was doing extremely well before he quit, helped build the foundations of Hmmm?
2- Hammer235 - Again another quality player who quit.
3- ibilis111 - Has just grown consistently for ages, doesn't seem to ever stop nobling.

1- SilkGPN - These guys are fairly handy with their :spear:
2- jenada - Took an absolute hammering from Hmmm? with very little tribe support, was a shame the CHOKE! leadership didn't decide to support him rather than the deathstars...
3- shivatasic - Doing well on the frontlines against Hmmm? and you rarely hear him asking for support, taking them on by himself.

1- Ruffus - Loves the ODA and is an extremely aggressive player.
2- Markie B - Excellent at timing attacks for Ops etc.
3- God HellDog - Another one who loves the ODA, awesome player.

1- The superhamster - Good player but quit at an important time for tophat.
2- Pipsdad - Everyone in Hmmm? knows why.
3- Leo Fender - Was a poor player at best.

1- Why? - I was a part of this tribe an it was extremely disappointing that it fell apart when it did, although it was for reasons that couldn't be helped (Cory's Surgery).
2- Meow - Had the world at their feet and fell to pieces...
3- Tophat - Looked good to start with, lost some core players and fell apart

1- Getting a village of SilkGPN was pretty good for me :icon_wink:
2- 'Diary of a Tophat' PnP was very good.
3- Teamwork of Why? in the early game was awesome to be a part of.

1- When I was playing in my original account I was attacked by Gwennie and that was quite amusing.
2-
3-

1- Hmmm? - Although they already are
2- ALO - Could have a major outcome on the world which way they go (CRUZ/CHOKE! or Hmmm?)
3- CRUZ/CHOKE! - Only others that will have a major outcome on the world.

1- Hosea - Has just overtaken me in the rankings and will keep climbing.
2- ibilis111 - If he keeps playing, people in this world seem to quit once they hit rank 1.
3- TrUe WaRrIoR - Good player, holding CRUZ together.

DeletedUser

I will try to avoid my own tribe in here, where it is possible to do so, although in some categories they must be recognised.

1- Hmmm? - No need for an explanation here, clearly deserve this rank.
2- Tophat - They were a fantastic tribe, holding such a high ranking with a low player count. I miss them immensely.
3- CRUZ - Strongly holding the west of the map, although some poor decisions made by the leadership recently such as the recruitment of SAXANG members. Nevertheless, a good tribe.

1- J3east. One of the most skilled offensive players on this world, a considerable adversary to come up against.
2- God Helldog - held the rank 1 spot for an incredible time, would have been almost untouchable had rl not intervened.
3-

1- Jenada. A fantastically resourceful player, it was a tragedy to see him leave world. He deserved better than his tribe gave him.
2- The Superhamster - did fantastically against *R5* while very isolated.
3-

1- God Helldog - No real elaboration needed here. A fantastic player, with an ODA that would have been untouchable had he remained in the game.
2- J3east - The greatest timings on this world will undoubtedly come from this account.
3-

1- The Cabbie - those close to me know my views on this player, so I will not regurgitate a long explanation and clutter these forums.
2- Zider - My views on him are freely available in the Hmmm? v CRUZ and CHOKE! thread, so I shall not elaborate here.
3- Pipsdad - a combination of the complete ineptitude of the players on this account and the intense unpleasant aura of both the owners.

1- *R5* - this one needs no explanation I feel.
2- SAXANG - nor does this one.
3- Meow - nor really does this one. All their failings are quite observable.

1- Holding off Hmmm? in K45 for several months.
2- Becoming the first account to take a village from J3east.
3-

1- The mail me and Gav had after taking a village from J3east ^_^ such a polite enemy, good conflict.
2- Meeting Susan in the Hmmm? chat room ;)
3-

1- CRUZ - Doing well against Hmmm?, and now fighting northwards against ALO, so the outcome will be interesting.
2- ALO - depending on whether they decide to take action against CHOKE! soon, or simply allow indiscretions to slide. We shall see.
3-

1- Shivatasic - I feel he is going to make a big impact on the Hmmm? frontline over the next few months.
2- True Warrior - a fantastic player in the CRUZ ranks, will make a big impact in the future.
3-