World 5 Interviews discussion thread

DeletedUser1410

I'm always up for an interveiw

@ Zider
Its nice to see a good interviewee, and the answers that you gave are good and truthful without being disrepectful to any tribe
I applaud you for that
Respect
Ruffus

DeletedUser

This is the thread to post in if you have any comments/suggestions/criticism/spam about the interviews, this'll hopefully stop the other thread for becoming cluttered :)

If you want to step forward to be interviewed, or volunteer someone else to be interviewed - contact either SilkGPN or J3east ingame.

DeletedUser5582

Okies moved posts to here and chat about the interviews in this thread. Other thread is just for the interviews so do not post there!

Nice read by the way

DeletedUser

Interesing read, agree with Zider that soon W5 will change. I my opinion though it will be a drastic change.

DeletedUser5851

Very good read from Zider and Ruffus, i'd like to hear from any ALO member maybe Gwennie,Apotheosis,Taylor,Zingy or even anaskelos :)

DeletedUser

Nice to read those interviews. Nothing ground breaking revealed (which probably says a bit about how w5 is on a knife edge at the moment) but good to get inside their brains a bit.

DeletedUser5851

Oops how did i forget you?? Im going to blame it on lack of sleep!

Fropp would also be a good one to interview :)

DeletedUser

I agree with Fropp, it is good to get inside the various duke's brains a bit - and thats mostly the reason im doing this ;). I plan on interviewing Gav/Matt at some point an i assume a few others would like to see them two interviewed. Aside from that, thanks for the suggestions Gav, im sure Matt and I will get round to them after interviewing the dukes :)

DeletedUser

Bump as Taylor from ALO's is up :)

EDIT: As you've seen, these interviews provide a good platform from which to pick apart the various duke's brains. If you have a question that you'd like to hear the answer to just mail me or matt - we can ask the question anonymously + get your identity secret, just mail either of us ingame :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

I think most want a world war from what I've read
Or is that me just hoping that it happens

Would be good lol
Name a date for all dip to be dropped
Then 5 days or so later a world war lol

DeletedUser

A good read :)
43.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think most want a world war from what I've read
Or is that me just hoping that it happens

Would be good lol
Name a date for all dip to be dropped
Then 5 days or so later a world war lol

It wont happen like that Ruffus but I love your spirit :)