World 7 Predictions

DeletedUser8768

Ok, just for fun.. nothing too serious..

so, wheres the world gonna be in ...

3 months

6 months

1 year

End game

add what you want, but something for each time period, it can be about a tribe, a player, an alliance, a barb / bonus village if you like...

DeletedUser

3 months - The final top 3 Tribes start to take shape, largely influenced by Rev merging into someone.

6 months - The trash starts to be cleared from the top 20 Tribe list. Tribes that once stood firm start to disolve, the weak get weaker and leave, the better move into the top 3 Leet tribes.

1 year - We start discussing half cost nobles in the forums.

End game - Everyone has already left as have got bored, and the End Game in W8 has shown everyone that this is the fun game type so Have joined further worlds where they can get more end game satisfaction :)

DeletedUser

3 months- Rev will have an OP against him by some tribe, depending if he wins, he gains dominance in his continent. Several top 20 tribes merge, but still no overall dominance (except for KnK:icon_wink:)

6 months- Rev will continue =WIP= and may gain some skilled players. All the top 5 tribes form alliances/declare war quickly, to gain powerful positions. More diplomacy than tactics.

1 year- Top 3 tribes will still be around, but possibly under different names. Tribes ranked 10-20 will huggle and form an alliance against the top tribe. All players in low member tribes will be recruited into bigger tribes (e.g. Rev, Ruffus, Necros and Nomad).

End game- Either the top tribe wins, or the tribes ranked 10-20 prevail. Obviously it will be the #1 tribe...

DeletedUser6603

3 Months - Mikes hair all turns grey from the stress caused by his two noob co-players. KnK continues its growth, and continues to wonder how on earth it managed to become a rank one tribe when being led by noobs. Rest of the world consolidates, and a few tribes form through mergers/good leadership that are strong enough to provide the world with the potential big wars that should be developing by now.

6 Months - Mike has turned to alcohol to help deal with the stress his co-players are causing him. By now, there should be some good wars rumbling along, and id imagine KnK will be heavily involved in a few of them. This should be the point when the anti-KnK coallitions start to form, as long as Rob or myself didnt hit delete on KnK whilst in a drunken stupor!

1 Year - Mike has been sectioned, leaving Rob and Pablo to turn KnK into 'TMCM - The Milk and Cookie Monsters'. Our new aim is to give back all the villas we will have taken by now, with an apology and a personally delivered batch of home made cookies and an ice cold glass of milk. In all seriousness, im kinda hoping the world is done by this point, with lots of big wars and fun to be had along the way!

Pablo

DeletedUser3642

lol... cheers for that pablo

3 months - 10 out of the top 20 tribes will remain. The others having been either detroyed, merged or disbanded and reformed in new names. KnK Top, and Pangela will have ousted Reverand from his top spot

6 months - 3 out of the top 20 tribes will remain, there will be an active anti-KnK alliance running rumours all over the place, and the world will be dominated by 3 tribes. Reverand will have either quit, or be played by someone else

12 months - all the top tribes will be tidying up their own backyards before going into end game scenario, which will most likely be a gangbang scenario of 2 against 1

On a personal note - pablo and rob will have noobed it up so much, that my OD will be 40th in the world and we'll only have 20 villages :-(

DeletedUser832

3 months - KnK's dominance will be fairly obvious. Some tribes will attempt to gangbang it but will fail miserably.

6 months - Most tribes will be crushed and the general realization will be that KnK has dominated the world. Many many players will quit for other worlds.

12 months - KnK, after eating 90% of the world will be fairly inactive except for the craziest of players. The world will be called by the admins and will end.

Basically, it doesn't matter who you are or where you are located. KnK will be in your vicinity soon to ruin your best efforts. Just quit now and move to another world to avoid waisting your time on W7. And, you can't join us now; its too late. We hold 18 of the top 40 spots and hold more every week.

DeletedUser6960

Thats what i like about you Ras, Straight to the point! ;)

DeletedUser

Rass, have to agree there's no messing about with you.

Mind you, April 1st is approaching and I wouldn't put it past the game staff to have the mass hoards of barbarians beat the **** out of poor KnK (just temporarily of course).

TT

DeletedUser

Basically, it doesn't matter who you are or where you are located. KnK will be in your vicinity soon to ruin your best efforts. Just quit now and move to another world to avoid waisting your time on W7. And, you can't join us now; its too late. We hold 18 of the top 40 spots and hold more every week.

Thats' the most defeatist quote I have ever read, I'd check your id to see if you where in KnK but as THE GAME IS DOWN I can't.

This is the kind of attitude that I despise, where are you balls? Get organised, get other tribes together and take down KnK, yes they are a major threat but they are not invincible, and I and several others will be working towards ending there dominance.

But now I've posted this I suppose I'll have 100 incomings when the games working a again, however that won't matter as thats not my reason for being here, leading a tribe and other tribes is what I'm here for, if I have a 100 point villa after restarting 30 times I don't care as long as KnK's dominance is ended and I will work towards that goal, whilst I have blood running through my veins.

So am I one of the crazies?

DeletedUser8687

Thats' the most defeatist quote I have ever read, I'd check your id to see if you where in KnK but as THE GAME IS DOWN I can't.

This is the kind of attitude that I despise, where are you balls? Get organised, get other tribes together and take down KnK, yes they are a major threat but they are not invincible, and I and several others will be working towards ending there dominance.

But now I've posted this I suppose I'll have 100 incomings when the games working a again, however that won't matter as thats not my reason for being here, leading a tribe and other tribes is what I'm here for, if I have a 100 point villa after restarting 30 times I don't care as long as KnK's dominance is ended and I will work towards that goal, whilst I have blood running through my veins.

So am I one of the crazies?

Good luck with that :lol:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
In other worlds how many tribes that dominiated at this early stage are still dominating their worlds?

Not saying Knk won't do it but perhaps a little less arrogance... :)

P.s. Can I have an invite please? I'm only little and just on your border, I make great cups of tea and cookies...

DeletedUser

We do like Tea and cookies Mancunia :lol: . But beer and vodka are better :icon_eek:

And Stormridder if you knew Rassilon you will know that he only posts stuff on here to get a reaction like he got off you :icon_razz:.

Other half of t Raspberry .

DeletedUser

I don't, but I do now, thanks, but I still stand by what I said.

Only started posting here over the last week or so, ain't bothered that much before.