World at War (WaW)

DeletedUser

Hey soldiers!

I am introducing a new tribe :spear: called World at War (WaW) :icon_twisted:! This is a tribe for anyone, from new recruits to the older players:- anyone is allowed to join, and is instantly accepted for this tribe, no matter what level you are!

But beware! After at least 20 people have joined, the chances of joining our team will be slim, but contacting me (Omgtym8) will always help!

RULES:
1) (IMPORTANT) Everyone looks out and sticks up for each other
2) Please notify either me or another Commander/Baron/Sergeant
3) No swearing
4) No offensive language

These are the only 4 rules you'll need to follow to join, now get fighting soldiers!

Cheers,
Omgtym8
=)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol: whoa... you accept anyone? wow i dont want to be stuck with just anyone. Whats your experience? o wait nevermind with how you talk i dont want to kno :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ummm I have crrentlly 2members lol and 300+ points...accepting anyone still!

DeletedUser

whats the point in this pre made, if your just taking anyone?

and my post brfore..

too many jokes!!! *runs away*
Sorry, I dont get your comments

well I meant there is too many jokes to be made of your sad attempt of a pre made tribe, which is infact not premade at all.

that fact your flat out taking anyone, is a clear case of mass recruiting, and that is one of the big sins on this game, much like family tribes.

but then from reading your opening post I wouldn;t have expected you to know that, so no harm done I guess :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ummm I have crrentlly 2members lol and 300+ points...accepting anyone still!

WHOA!!!!! REALLY?!?!? last time i checked world 2 wasnt open... :icon_eek: That impressive :lol:

DeletedUser

No I have two members lol not in World 2!!
Also we are currently merging with another tribe =)

DeletedUser

Bye the way i no the title sayz pre-made but wtf idk his tribe IS CURRENTLY ACTIVE IN WORLD 1!!

DeletedUser

Wow, 2 player merges. I think soon tribes that don't exist will be merging.

DeletedUser

This

This is a tribe for anyone, from new recruits to the older players:- anyone is allowed to join, and is instantly accepted for this tribe, no matter what level you are!

Then this?

But beware! After at least 20 people have joined, the chances of joining our team will be slim, but contacting me (Omgtym8) will always help!

This

No swearing

Then this?

No offensive language

Also, why does it say in this post that you have 20 players, then in another, you have just two?

Oxymoron filled fail thread.

DeletedUser

ok I think its time..........
here it comes....

ready??.....

FAIL!!!!!

DeletedUser

It was a pretty bad Fail...

Who am i kidding. It sucks.

I second the...

Wait......

Its coming....

Ready??......

FAIL!!!!!

DeletedUser

...? There is another player called Eintein but im called Eintein. (with the ".")