World at War

DeletedUser14054

Dotty has over 50 takes, I could see Dotty doing all the work on the account and you just being there to be a big mouth on the externals :D
Ahahaah - next you gonna try convince me that goodwins is still on the account doing all the work
1f602.png

Dont want to brag or anything.. but both of our great power of the day were when dotty was away for the day.. Including most of the day yesterday he was out watching football and drinking while I was nibbling on a-soljah and a car. Not gonna take all the credit, he does plan the launch times and we split the sending between us (I normally send at night times when he sleeps) But all the clean up and pressure for the next few days is my doing ;) Over all, its a team effort, we both put in the work which pays of greatly as you can see.

He is good with defending, I am good at offensive, but what would you guys know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 70854

Alright, if you claim those stats are cherry picked (I guess your kinda right, you lot have made significant gains on KMD which ofcourse has drawn focus from SMASH)

So lets take the stats from the ingame war feature?

https://gyazo.com/dd3a722377484d004754f2ed8cbd51a2

OD Comparison:

SMASH Side
ODA per cap: 139k
ODD per loss:170k

Poker Side
ODA per cap: 80k
ODD per loss: 220k

Perhaps it shows Poker's side are attacking smarter, or coming up against less resistance. Up for debate im sure, but either way, Smash side are leading in terms of caps and points gain.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I dont think anyone is discounting smash's lead, but i would definitely say that the negative comments thrown Zara's way is unnecessary and not true. without Zara in Poker i'm sure the losses would have been much greater. I personally wouldnt swap exsedor for Zara or any other member of Poker.

DeletedUser14054

I dont think anyone is discounting smash's lead, but i would definitely say that the negative comments thrown Zara's way is unnecessary and not true. without Zara in Poker i'm sure the losses would have been much greater. I personally wouldnt swap exsedor for Zara or any other member of Poker.

Lol, no offense but I wouldn't want to be in poker with the way zara runs it. I dont know anyone on your side either, so as far as I am concerned, this is just part of psychological warfare :)

I do completely agree that my behaviour is way out of order.. But at the same time I already told you that my insults towards her are completely intentional. Normally I would never go such route as it doesn't represent the tribe well.. But as far as most people are concerned I am not even in the tribe anymore :D and after how I seen zara act in council Skype chat with us, and the kind of bs/brainwashing she put us through, I dont see why I cannot entertainment myself by digin into her every mistake and shut down every attempt at her trying to tell everyone how great poker is and how well you guys ran op's against us... She did all the talking, but not doing a lot of walking to back up her words..

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Zara runs Poker exceptionally, its the job of ever single player to make that work shine through.
Hopefully you'll see it in the near future