World Down?

DeletedUser

Anyone else locked out of UK2?

Been down for me for about almost an hour now, and I've tried everything to get in.

DeletedUser

Its been fine for everyone else.

If I knew which account you were playing I would send a few nukes.

DeletedUser

You could send a pm to an in-game mod ok. They will tell you a bit more to heklp you ok.

DeletedUser

Actually most of the tribe experienced this, wasn't just me. I didn't think I could message in game mods when I couldn't get into the game,tho maybe there is a way?

Philip as always you were wrong and your incredibly unhelpful with your "threat". I did hesitate posting as I expected a generic GF response such as that, but I was desperate and took the chance. Ah well, as usual rubbish talk gets nowhere I'm still positive on my WG War stats for the day

DeletedUser

Anyone else locked out of UK2?

Been down for me for about almost an hour now, and I've tried everything to get in.

This happened to me once.

It turned out that someone from TV had hacked my account, I do hope this is not what happened to you.

DeletedUser7215

yep that tv for you lilsammi79 to face back stabbers

DeletedUser

This happened to me once.

It turned out that someone from TV had hacked my account, I do hope this is not what happened to you.

You mean the time you cracked under a few incomings, refused to listen to anyone, insulted the entire tribe, and used colourful names for your comerades publicly, and threatened to delete a large frontline account which you were trialing out on for 2 weeks? Yes the original account owner "hacked" his account back off you and ensured the selfish, disloyal, arrogant and treacherous player was removed from what he had built from scratch. It was months ago ken....let it go mate....life's too short, we've gotten over you, it's time for you to get over us.

DeletedUser

Cracks Showing? What are you talking about? A bunch of us have left.....The cracks are obvious to all. It's no secret at all, we publicly displayed them.

I'm confused by your comment completely.

DeletedUser

Guess your going to have to stay confused then.... What I have written is plain enough.

DeletedUser

You mean the time you cracked under a few incomings, refused to listen to anyone, insulted the entire tribe, and used colourful names for your comerades publicly, and threatened to delete a large frontline account which you were trialing out on for 2 weeks? Yes the original account owner "hacked" his account back off you and ensured the selfish, disloyal, arrogant and treacherous player was removed from what he had built from scratch. It was months ago ken....let it go mate....life's too short, we've gotten over you, it's time for you to get over us.

Nope, that is not what I meant at all.

I meant the time I was asked to take over an account, I did so and stabilized the account but noticed that support was being sent not to where I asked it to go, in the core of the account,but to isolated villages that effectively created a buffer for other TV members, I wont name them, as I have moved on.

The original account owner did not 'hack' the account back, so why compromise your 'integrity' by claiming that he did.

If you have moved on why feel the need to come back and defend your actions? Sorry the original account owners actions?

What happened to that account that I stabilized by the by?