world information

• Thread starter DeletedUser4959
  • Start date

DeletedUser4959

Alas this is a nooby question but i have been searching and i cannot find information for when a world is RESTARTING, i just cannot stand joining a game half way through but after looking at .net and these 3 worlds they are all currently half way through =\

any help would be great

thanks

Ryan .

DeletedUser

The worlds don't restart, they carry on until 1 player/tribe dominates the whole of the world.

DeletedUser4959

What thats ridiculous.... that cant physically happen new people would just pop up with a village every now and again

i thinks this is ridiculous its so crappy joining a game where everyone already has 5000 points urgh

DeletedUser

5000 points isn't much, tis still fairly early on and worlds close to new players later on so new players won't keep joining that world.

DeletedUser1508

What thats ridiculous.... that cant physically happen new people would just pop up with a village every now and again

i thinks this is ridiculous its so crappy joining a game where everyone already has 5000 points urgh

You will start near players as strong as you... You won't be high on world rankings for a while, but you won't be dominated by huge players though.

Also, new worlds come out every few months or so. If you want, then just wait for that.

DeletedUser

I know what you mean about starting half way through a world ..

When does the next world start?

DeletedUser

Noone knows.

You can guess... Probably around February/March next year :|

DeletedUser

If you simply can't wait for a new world I suggest moving to .net. They open up new worlds frequently.

On the other hand, .net isn't very newbie/noob friendly.