World War 8

DeletedUser9918

SIDE 1 W1NGE, immo and Fate
SIDE 2 GO,~TE~,Dogs and MAD:icon_redface:
Tribes that have not chosen side yet: =GA=, Hiccup, T-N-P, **N**, =Burn=, H D, ~RG~, Pks and CAOS
which side will you chose:icon_confused:, who will you help:spear:, who will you win or lose:mad:

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk8/index....&zoom=300&centrex=500&centrey=500&fill=000000

http://maps.koalaworks.net/maps/uk8/

any one can chat about the wars this is hear to see what the smaller and bigger players think about it and what side they will take

LETS get ready to RUMBLE...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well us in GO are at war with **N** so you may aswell add them to the other side
also all them smileys make your post look tacky

DeletedUser9793

Love the thread. Good update on w8 much needed.

I felt for a mo like I was watching a sky TV preview for a heavyeight boxing match.
I wanna hear Che55 say " LETS get ready to RUMBLE...."

DeletedUser9918

it would be nice to see what go leader thinks of this

DeletedUser9918

let the games begin
Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE, Fate, =GA=, iMMo
Side 2:
Tribes: GO, DOGS, MAD, ~TE~
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 8
Difference: 7
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2,113
Side 2: 54,436
Difference: 52,323
chart

DING DING

DeletedUser9918

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE, Fate, iMMo, =GA=
Side 2:
Tribes: GO, DOGS, MAD, ~TE~
Side 1: 3
Side 2: 11
Difference: 8
chart

Side 1: 17,599
Side 2: 93,377
Difference: 75,778
chart

DeletedUser

So if w1nge are so good why are they asking tribes that are smaller to help them attack us????????

I mean asking one of our allied tribes who we have been allied to DOGS from the start of this world, and they have been our allied tribe on w2 and w10 very very strange.

one would think they want others to do all the hard work so they don't have to...

take note fate there doing the same to you :)

DeletedUser9598

W1nge are on the beg for help already, its only been 2 and a half days

DeletedUser9217

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE, iMMo, Fate
Side 2:
Tribes: GO, MAD, DOGS, ~TE~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 333
Side 2: 429
Difference: 96

chart

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 27
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,815,332
Side 2: 1,660,003
Difference: 155,329

chart

Side 1: 116,123
Side 2: 239,276
Difference: 123,153

chart

DeletedUser9793

TB,

I think Fate have already worked out that they are merely overweight bashers for W1nge.
The prob is that Fate arnt that good at it, despite their size and apparent strength.

We have no direct issue with W1nge and we think they are a tight tribe.However if the world war will pan out as Che55 has flagged up then it must be apparent that Fate is a liability or a near future liability that W1nge may have to deal with.
However thats between them.

No doubt I will get a reply from an angry Fate member quoting that they took one or two villas from HD. But the bottom line is that Fate have thrown their best at us for months now, and we are still here, growing , and still wiping their nukes out.

DeletedUser

yes looks nice well done
43.gif

DeletedUser9918

TB,

I think Fate have already worked out that they are merely overweight bashers for W1nge.
The prob is that Fate arnt that good at it, despite their size and apparent strength.

We have no direct issue with W1nge and we think they are a tight tribe.However if the world war will pan out as Che55 has flagged up then it must be apparent that Fate is a liability or a near future liability that W1nge may have to deal with.

No doubt I will get a reply from an angry Fate member quoting that they took one or two villas from HD. But the bottom line is that Fate have thrown their best at us for months now, and we are still here, growing , and still wiping their nukes out.
fate have noboed 49 of your villas you have nobled one of thers

DeletedUser9918

Side 1:
Tribes: MAD, GO, DOGS, ~TE~
Side 2:
Tribes: W1NGE
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1
chart

Side 1: 19,358
Side 2: 24,845
Difference: 5,487
chart

DeletedUser9233

TB,

Mate, I did have a little chuckle when I read this. Then I had a little think about it…now I’m LMAO. HD do defend well and I've lost a fair few nukes against you Sir P, as you know - but please be honest about the number of villages you have lost.

Losses against tribes (293 total)

green.png
Fate 120 conquers 40.96%
green.png
=GA= 58 conquers 19.8%
yellow.png
H D 51 conquers 17.41%
red.png
N0.1 21 conquers 7.17%
green.png
GO 8 conquers 2.73%
green.png
W1NGE 7 conquers 2.39%
red.png
phx 4 conquers 1.37%
red.png
D.E. 3 conquers 1.02%
red.png
iPod 3 conquers 1.02%
green.png
PAIN 2 conquers 0.68%

DeletedUser

You made a thread about world war Che55er, you posted which tribe was on which side and edited the post when some tribes decided which side they were going to be on.

You can't then take all those other tribes off again to show advantage in W1nge's favour when posting stats. Thats the worst case of stats padding i have ever seen and is seriously laughable!