World War 8

DeletedUser9918

i didn't i was just showing that w1nge are one of the better tribes on side there side you could do the same for dogs or go it is to show how they were doing by themself

DeletedUser5582

Is way too early for any meaningful stats or for that matter stats padding!

che55er5419 is merely keeping this thread going and should be thanked for his efforts I think maybe?!

So if w1nge are so good why are they asking tribes that are smaller to help them attack us????????

I mean asking one of our allied tribes who we have been allied to DOGS from the start of this world, and they have been our allied tribe on w2 and w10 very very strange.

one would think they want others to do all the hard work so they don't have to...

take note fate there doing the same to you :)

Um not sure what the above is all about. I preferred your poetry myself. Lets wait and see about the hard work shall we

W1nge are on the beg for help already, its only been 2 and a half days

Again lets wait and see shall we on this before throwing words like beg about.

DeletedUser9793

Mate, I did have a little chuckle when I read this. Then I had a little think about it…now I’m LMAO. HD do defend well and I've lost a fair few nukes against you Sir P, as you know - but please be honest about the number of villages you have lost.

Losses against tribes (293 total)

green.png
Fate 120 conquers 40.96%
green.png
=GA= 58 conquers 19.8%
yellow.png
H D 51 conquers 17.41%
red.png
N0.1 21 conquers 7.17%
green.png
GO 8 conquers 2.73%
green.png
W1NGE 7 conquers 2.39%
red.png
phx 4 conquers 1.37%
red.png
D.E. 3 conquers 1.02%
red.png
iPod 3 conquers 1.02%
green.png
PAIN 2 conquers 0.68%

*Just knew Kingfisher would reply:)*

I dont think I have been dishonest on stating an opinion. Believe I said " No doubt I will get a reply from an angry Fate member quoting that they took one or two villas from HD" and surely I did.

Yes if my tribe is generally 1/6th the size of Fate plus we fight Armani where we are also the significantly smaller tribe and we have been fighting active for 6 months about, it would be given that we have lost villas. The stats are there. Each loss hurts our pride as a tribe.
The stats also show the tribal OD , which for HD is well punching above weight. And they also show that we are growing whatever is thrown at us.

P.S you still owe me a few ressies to repair that front gate you smashed in.:icon_eek:.

DeletedUser9233

Sir P, I'm not questioning your opinion and I'm not angry..... I'm like a good champagne....always chilled:) (not sure why you got the impression I was ...but hey) I'm not even questioning your ranking OD or growth.....what I was questioning was your comment "that they took one or two villas from HD". I didn't do a Maths degree but even I know one or two isn't anything like 120.

Let's then look at you "new" claim that your a smaller tribe. Yes the stats would suggest that...we agree! But then lets look at when HD started on this world. The answer is just a few days after Fate. So why are you so much smaller? My guess would be management of your tribe. And, I think I'm right in saying that at one point Armani were smaller than HD.

Yes your OD maybe good but lets not forget all the support you are receiving from MAD and DOGs. You could at least give them some credit for the stats you are claiming. Please if you post with such claims again, be fair and recognise those who have helped you gain these stats.

Sir P, hopefully I will always be your friend.:icon_wink:

Regards

DeletedUser9793

Then lets agree not to quibble about the location of a decimal point. To the left, to the right...Its accepted that HD have lost villas.

good champagne? If only you retired to a wine cellar without internet conection......For my part, you know there is respect to you. Some other members of your tribe, hmmm dunno. But you know the story on that one.

I dont think the issue is management. More geography at start up. I only joined HD later on but it was clear HD suffered from being spread out .

You are right tho . I should give credit to where it is due. H D earned its ODD thanks to the principal efforts of Fate and GA. We wouldnt have done it without you guys

DeletedUser

how about we wait for the war to actualluy start before we go throwing stats about.

DeletedUser9918

Side 1:
Tribes: MAD, GO, DOGS, ~TE~
Side 2:
Tribes: Fate, W1NGE, iMMo, =GA=
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 35
Side 2: 27
Difference: 8
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: