World winner

DeletedUser

Well, good luck to you, although I'm sure this has been done before. It's called mass recruitment.

Please, explain here why STAC is a 'revolutionary approach to the game', because I've seen nothing remarkable as of yet.

DeletedUser10297

Well, good luck to you, although I'm sure this has been done before. It's called mass recruitment.

Please, explain here why STAC is a 'revolutionary approach to the game', because I've seen nothing remarkable as of yet.

lol..................STAC has since evolved into SPACE (Small Player and Casual Engager), a tribe for those who like to sleep......occasionally..........see new thread on W 11. :icon_biggrin:

Omega - Czar of the oppressed and noobs

DeletedUser

Acronyms and titles don't make you sound any more coherent, by the way.

Anyway, guess I'll be watching this closely, although I don't really see the point in doing so, will be fun having an 'I told you so' moment.

Oh, and the 'and' shouldn't warrant another letter in the acronym, so I am going to refer to you as SPCE. Good luck with SPCE.

DeletedUser5175

It could work, needs a very active and enthusiastic leader though with the charisma and drive to get a family of tribes based all around the world working together at a common goal . . . Would a leader like that qualify to join the family though?

DeletedUser10297

Acronyms and titles don't make you sound any more coherent, by the way.

Anyway, guess I'll be watching this closely, although I don't really see the point in doing so, will be fun having an 'I told you so' moment.

Oh, and the 'and' shouldn't warrant another letter in the acronym, so I am going to refer to you as SPCE. Good luck with SPCE.

Actually you can use 'and' in an acronym, for instance FACS (Frame and Cable System)......but it's a mute point and I forgive you .......and just to show you I hold no ill feelings towards you, I'll still let you join SPACE !!

Yes ska2d2 I don't see why such a leader as you describe couldn't lead the coalition/alliance.........Lord Bladrick seemed quite sympathetic

Omega (and just for Pushty) Lord of the underdog

DeletedUser

/me is okay.

I shall be forgoing SPCE in favour of a tribe we're currently setting up.

DeletedUser10297

/me is okay.

I shall be forgoing SPCE in favour of a tribe we're currently setting up.

.................I'm stunned..............you'd turn down the possibility of being someone... for what...........at SPACE you would have come straight in as tribe junior...and who knows, maybe in time you would have been tribe senior....even personal run around to the council...............I'm speechless!

But if that's what you want.....then I wish you all the best.........

Omega Duke of the Downtrodden

DeletedUser10297

Now many of you might be wondering why I continue to offer fledgling noobs a chance to hone their skills and transform themselves into feared fighting machines, even when said neophytes stubbornly throw that opportunity back in my face.

Put simply.............I'm just a really nice chap!!

Omega Saviour of the nuked !

PS - see my other thread S.P.A.C.E.