Worst Ennoblements

DeletedUser11183

Worst Ennoblements

So, i decided to make a thread about the worst ennoblements on the world thus far. Will be doing my worst 5. (No offence is intended) Feel free to post any you think deserve to be on there, its aimed to be a discussion thread

In 5th place, is roberta57 [HUN] (372 moncar321) A tiny player owned vill, cant have been too hard securing, this is a very recent ennoblement, happened today, so im pretty sure there will be some barbs around him larger then that. Poor noble this late.

In 4th place, is Castiel* [BMI] (494 ladydedlock2 [IWL]) Another tiny player owned village, surely there were some slightly bigger targets you could have nobled? He's a good player, would have expected something bigger :)

In 3rd place, is davidbrooke [H D] (338 melhor123) nobling a 300 point player, really? surely even some of the barbs would have been bigger then that, as it wasnt one of the early ennoblements by far.

In 2nd Place, is Bazza The Brave [T-U-S]. (162 Barbarian), this is a tiny barb, really wouldnt have been too hard to noble something a tad bigger, however always see Bazza doing some of the worst ennoblements, each to their own.

And Finally, the worlds worst noble goes to Iso-Robbie[DpTd] (150 Barbarian). He's a decent player, been on many a world, doing pretty well on uk 13, would have expected much better from this guy, shame really, expected something much larger.

Thanks for reading! Rep Appreciated! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Worst's completely subjective. For example I think most if not all of those were "better" conquers than my most recent conquer simply because of the losses involved in the latter. Larger doesn't necessarily mean better.

DeletedUser

Just to point it out, ISO's conquer was for a good reason :icon_wink:
Doesn't excuse it, but just putting that out there.

DeletedUser11183

Obviously its subjective, i dont think people needed you to write that in order for them to understand, it was aimed more as a discussion thread, as i (and probably many others) didnt notice reputable players had nobled like this.

DeletedUser11285

i like it

i would like to Thank

my mam my dad the little Asian kid down the street who fixed my computer and the vocies in my head that never give up hope i could not of done it without them.

i did have a good reason but still a good read lol surprised bazza nobled that big like lol

DeletedUser11183

Hahaha great speech robbie! A truely deserving winner! hehe.

DeletedUser

nice post, u shud do this award thing every month or week xD wud be fun

DeletedUser

There is no such thing as a bad enoblement. O?nly fools who dont understand strategy

DeletedUser5390

Antoine+Dodson.jpg

Lock up your kids! your wife!!! Oh and lock your phone....

One of my nobles is on a lovely 16 and a half our journey to a 200 point barb. Anyone got anymore recent bad nobles that werent a mistake :p Id enjoy reading something that isnt what side of this war people are in and what counts as attacking blah blah blah