Wow... W1nge are total noobs

DeletedUser

and double edge...im not sure if you're aware but you usually dont go around calling superior players noobs :icon_wink:
I can coz im special :p

but seriously, do you really think w1nge are a rim tribe? cause that is actually quite funny :lol:
and no..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

off topic = any idea of when world 10 will start

ON Topic= coz you guys are nearer to the rim.. you can technically be classed as a mid-rim tribe ;)

DeletedUser6695

aahh

another day, another noob, another victory for CF:icon_cool:

w10= prolly september

and semi rim tribe? mebbe but our main players are core

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call W1nge the best players in the game... Maybe the best tribe, but points can be very deceiving.

DeletedUser6695

Thank you darling for proving my point

k55= Core continent but my point still stands that the main section of our tribe is core nibbler/gotcha/iron brew/purple wkd etc

DeletedUser6695

I wouldn't call W1nge the best players in the game... Maybe the best tribe, but points can be very deceiving.

double post, the only better player imo is the meh meh meh account.

Feel free to point out any better players

DeletedUser

Thank you darling for proving my point

k55= Core continent but my point still stands that the main section of our tribe is core nibbler/gotcha/iron brew/purple wkd etc

Like I said, this world is so small it barely is out of the core four K's making K55 = Core and Rim :icon_eek:
But then, W1NGE have a fair amount of players on the rim and excluding the new WKD/iPod players (as I said earlier, who are the main core players) they are more so of a rim tribe (or mid-rim tribe).

Nibbler - Mainly rim
Gotcha - Nearly all rim
Iron Brew - Core
Purple WKD - Core

DeletedUser

lol my point proven.. w1nge are a rim tribe :icon_wink: :icon_cool:

DeletedUser6695

What the list you gave just now? Including Nibbler and Gotcha?

Yes, nibbler and gotcha both have substantial clusters to be included the core region.

and pushty what are you talking about? Mark(will-nuke-for-food) is the only player that is even comparable to the top accounts in w1nge and Honey

DeletedUser5582

Guys guys guys does it matter and if you want to discuss Geography then make a new thread.

THIS thread is whether W1nge are total noobs or not :icon_eek:

I say yes (except CF who is just pretending)

DeletedUser

coincidence.. i think not? face it hunter are puppets to w1nge

DeletedUser6695

Jimmy is my puppet but that has nothing got to do with TW:lol: