Wow... W1nge are total noobs

DeletedUser

and besides.. the whole of hunter are puppets to w1nge.. as are time..

DeletedUser8195

Hahahaha, I think any of the W1NGE hierarchy can confirm that we're not their puppets.

We declared on 3 tribes all in one go. I know W1NGE had nothing to do with it because I was the one to declare! And I wasn't contacted by any W1NGE members 'commanding' me to declare. You're complaining because you know you're going to get your back sides handed to you on a plate.

And CF, lets not talk about that here... ;) :lol:

DeletedUser

lol... i hardly think that mate..its more like your backsides on the plate...

DeletedUser

Watch the tit for tat comments here guys.

Keep it on topic or it will be closed.

DeletedUser8195

Heeheehee, I <3 pretending I have a big ego, but I can't pull it off :( lol.

Ok, good luck and may the best tribe win!! :)

Back on topic: yes, W1NGE are noobs, because they accepted CF (CF puppeted me into saying that).

DeletedUser

true.. w1nge are noobs.... what i dont seem to get is why the alliance with time... and why get 3 big tribes on us... why couldnt they just get theyre bigger players who CF keeps saying arent joining the war.. to noble us and finish us.. its coz were unwipable :) :lol: w1nge are the biggest noobs on WORLD 8..

DeletedUser7369

they were founded in the core and as a player that is all core i can confirm that until we were kicked from ipod we continued to fight w1nge in the core. The fact they spread out towards the rim because the noobs there were easy pickings does not mean that the tribe is a rim tribe. Just dominant :)

DeletedUser6695

true.. w1nge are noobs.... what i dont seem to get is why the alliance with time... and why get 3 big tribes on us... why couldnt they just get theyre bigger players who CF keeps saying arent joining the war.. to noble us and finish us.. its coz were unwipable :) :lol: w1nge are the biggest noobs on WORLD 8..

Don't you mean too small?

DeletedUser

nope... and seriously you guys need to plan your attacks and coalition better mate...

DeletedUser8195

Nicely done... You've just proved yourself wrong for us :lol:

DeletedUser

lol... no not really... these attacks are recent... alagar has no awareness.. and he only sent these attacks.. as i sent attacks at him.....:lol:

and these just go to show how you guys dont organise your attacks.. lol.... time is the biggest puppet to w1nge..and they even have an ops forum.. so i know they all planned the attacks..

i knw they have a share ops forum with w1nge as i was in time.. when we merged...FAILED PLANS..

Nicely done... You've just proved yourself wrong for us :lol:

none of these attacks are from hunter yet... so shush.. i didnt prove my self wrong.. just showing your guys failed tactics...

PMSL.. if those supports are meant to be attacks lol......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mate you havent even got many villages worth taking. You are either on a wind up or rather stupid.

DeletedUser

Any Tribe that tells its members to destroy their own villages and then bolt to the rim themselves, rather than digging in and putting up a fight has lost the right to call anyone Noobs