xmas pole/suggestions

• Thread starter DeletedUser4753
  • Start date

DeletedUser4753

Xmas break???

just been avin a lil natter in tribe chat about xmas time n was wondering what sort of breaks if any would be appenin.

ie is thier plans for a xmas no attack break, if so what date?

if thier is no plans for a enforced break does ppl in xprd/help wanna do one based on trust?

personally not overly fussed as ill be on alot, just not overly desiring to ruin sum other peeps xmas lol.

but yea.

can we av sum imput from the relevent mods regarding w13, perhaps we could have a pole or something.

and in the mean time if ppl in help or xprd have any idea's suggestions or would be perhaps game for some form of chill out time enforced by both tribes round xmas, please post away as i say id be open on our end to enforce something should it be what people want.

thoughts?

DeletedUser

Yup about the only time i'd say breaks should happen, everyone must have someone they wanna spend time with lol! Don't get me wrong if bock decides hes gonna do his routine op on me then that's cool the gf will have abit of hate but ill play :D but would be nice to get a decent xmas lol!

DeletedUser12541

Yeah, I do have to agree. I think the options that should be offered are:

a) 24/12 00:00-26/12 23:59
b) 25/12/00:00-26/12 23:59
c) 24/12 00:00-26/12 23:59 & 31/12 00:00-01/12 23:59

Them three options I think could be best suited, but obviously a poll would be needed.

Dan.

DeletedUser4753

i usualy see option c with slightly longer around xmas, though have seen full week done before.

DeletedUser11285

I agree a break should be sorted as people would want to spend time with there kids n family i would pick option c if any

DeletedUser12541

I assume that the tw staff will send out a poll and get it done, well from my previous experience on .net they always did it.

DeletedUser

for me im not a drinker so prefer longer around xmas, but if everyone wanted a new years one i'd happily agree/vote for that too as i know fair few people enjoy new year :)

DeletedUser4753

on w1 we had a couple of full wee breaks.

more recently they have just decided umongst themselves a break across the server.

the aim of this thread was if the mod decided break doesnt cut it for us, we can sort our own out, though idealy mods would cooperate with us to save me n cheetah admin work lol

dabookman

Reaction score
As soon as the break dates are decided, they will be announced in the usual manner, in forum and by ingame mail and, if I remember, I'll put a timer on the front page :)

DeletedUser11285

2012 attack breaks

Christmas attack breaks

From 00:00 on the 24th of December to 00:00 on the 27th of December, any attacks that arrive at villages will turn into visits. They will not do any damage.

From 18:00 on the 24th of December to 06:00 on the 26th of December, you will be prevented from sending any attacks.
New year's attack break

From 00:00 on the 31st of December to 00:00 on the 2nd of January, any attacks that arrive at villages will turn into visits. They will not do any damage.

DeletedUser4753

As soon as the break dates are decided, they will be announced in the usual manner, in forum and by ingame mail and, if I remember, I'll put a timer on the front page :)

i take it we dont av a say then lol.

which means more importantly we sort our own i guess.

@hb, ill murder ya you ya gramma nazi :D

DeletedUser

Aye the usual attack breaks are fine.

But do we want to do longer?? I think a few days before the 24th would be nice, no one wants to be sat on TW at Christmas eves. (I hope).

Maybe with the power of speech d1 & cheetah/bock could do a longer break based formally by the tribes?

DeletedUser8195

Can we not just have a break from 24th 0:00 till 2nd 23:59?

dabookman

Reaction score
2012 attack breaks

Christmas attack breaks

From 00:00 on the 24th of December to 00:00 on the 27th of December, any attacks that arrive at villages will turn into visits. They will not do any damage.

From 18:00 on the 24th of December to 06:00 on the 26th of December, you will be prevented from sending any attacks.
New year's attack break

From 00:00 on the 31st of December to 00:00 on the 2nd of January, any attacks that arrive at villages will turn into visits. They will not do any damage.

Is probably how they will be this year too

DeletedUser4753

k so few days either side of xmas n new year proly enforced.

dus ppl want longer or?

DeletedUser

I think the days in between as well. This is where everyone visits their reli's.

DeletedUser8195

I agree with HB! No point having 2 separate ones, why not just join them together?

DeletedUser12541

I think two separate breaks works well. Don't get me wrong, spending time with family and friends is great, but you can do that around TW, most of us do throughout the year anyway (or well, I hope so).

To prevent arguments from breaking out, I think it would be a more sensible idea just to go off what the mods say so that anything that could potentially land in between the time frames that we personally set won't cause unnecessary bickering.

DeletedUser8195

Why do people have a problem with a long, unbroken break!? Surely the longer the better!