XpRd Declared On Nation

DeletedUser11285

a war would of been good lol not really skill if all they do is stand they then run away to get more help

DeletedUser11434

Only 3 players are better than you ISO? Lol can your head get any bigger...

And Michael we lost the first battle not the war. They still have to do a lot more to get past me

DeletedUser10970

shame there is no comment from the leaders of nation about plans? Having friends in both I was keen to see this war and see some real action but unforyunately it looks like it is one sided. :( I hope nation pull something out of the bag as it will be a shame if this is a white wash - no offence XPRD but i am sure you want to have a war rather than a massacre too?

From previous experience of Nation I am not surpised that they are running. This tribe was assembled from players who quit on LR, Fenix, WC and a couple of others. Many were happy to turn on their previous tribemates, some with unparalleled glee, and I for one hope XPRD wipe them from the UK13 map!

DeletedUser11434

Lololol see no reply ISO...

Overrated... Wait your the only person that rates you.

DeletedUser11338

For the record I am not a coward neither am I running or hiding, also I have never let a friend down or made the 1st move when it comes to attacking a friend so please don't tar us all with the same brush.

Charlie

DeletedUser

HEY LOOK ITS MYCOOL!
What happened about our 1on1 bro? :lol:

DeletedUser4342

O well they collapsed easy enough and ran to firm lol got asked to post this here..

Side 1:
Tribes: XpRd
Side 2:
Tribes: Nation

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 14
Difference: 98

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 998,684
Side 2: 121,671
Difference: 877,013

chart

DeletedUser11523

XpRd 2.631.106 330 21 15.7 24.572.359 14.963.536

Ses it all really, ^war stats

DeletedUser11434

Would defiantly look different if nation didn't go inactive, but they did do well I guess. It was looking up for nation until serinous(nations duke) went red(inactive). So that explains the moves to xprd, FIRM, NWO and HELP!

DeletedUser11285

the main war will be coming soon the war to end all wars lol

DeletedUser5774

This Nation was a fake imitation off of the UK3 tribe that dominated UK3 at the start of that world.

DeletedUser4342

wasnt it same leader sexy? seem to remember a comment from him saying they were back hehe

DeletedUser10619

Didnt play UK3, but basically what happened here is Nation immitation or not, thought they were IT. The was probably because they have had limited success on previous worlds, had Bazza the worlds greatest bottler, and a guy who cant spell the word serious!

We declared, started getting stuck into them, the villages were tumbling and then all of a sudden there members went "Inactive"!!!!

So for everyone who doesnt want a long story about our 2 tribes and our war.....

We declared, and the members of Nation filled their pants!

The End.

DeletedUser11523

Cuz no one warned everyone about bazza :p

oh wait..... i did like 1000 times :D

nation formed from a chunk of barb lovers, and even at the pinnacle of nation still just ate barbs infilled, the best tribes always seem to go from war to war, they take the fight out of a tribe, feast on spoils of war and take out the next one, did nation do this, no they just formed diplo and sat, never gonna win sitting on ya arse.

DeletedUser11434

Nation went inactive because of the war, they were just hiding behind there sofas hoping it would go away.
Only people fighting were
Me
Vortex
Eagle dad (until he quit)
And 1-2 more maybe.

Don't say members of nation filled there pants or whatever, granted most did and I'm embarrassed for them but please don't say all mate because everyone of my villages is in noble distance to xprd, have I quit? No and I will never quit until my last village falls, because I'm not a quitter like most people when the going gets tough.

And Robbie if you reply to this don't give me any of 'you ran for support' etc, I went to help! For support because I'm a smart player, not the best never will be but I was using my brain. Maybe you should take a leaf out of my book and think things through before you act :)

DeletedUser11523

I'm not a quitter like most people when the going gets tough.

You didnt quit the game, but you did quit on your tribe when the going got tough, does that not still make you a quitter ;)

DeletedUser10619

Im2x3m4u tribe changes

Old tribeNew tribeDate/TimePoints
NoneWC :)12th July 2012 - 17:14:28
WC :)None12th August 2012 - 16:15:03
NoneWC :)12th August 2012 - 19:15:27
WC :)FENIX24th September 2012 - 12:15:01
FENIXNone10th October 2012 - 14:20:07
NoneNation10th October 2012 - 15:18:30
NationHELP!29th November 2012 - 01:22:16
HELP!Nation02nd December 2012 - 00:14:59
NationFIRM12th December 2012 - 00:16:11

If you weren't running for support, but being smart, then you'll have to explain why you then went back to Nation, who must have been even more of a mess when you came back than when you left.

Lets face it, you knew Nation was a ship that had hit some huge rocks, and you were looking for the nearest lifeboat.

DeletedUser11285

refugee i mean im2x3m4u i can not be bothered even arguing with you any more its falling on deaf ears you have an excuse for everything my guess is you have not accomplished much in life so you make excuses for it so all im going to say is whe the final war comes we will see how good you are when there is no-were to run to and know nobish tribes to let you a refugee in