XpRd declares on WC :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser11434
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Cheers for your thoughts Twin and I agree with what you are saying.

Iso, your come backs are still boring. You dont have to spell correctly no, but when calling someone stupid with spelling mistakes then it is what is called as irnnic.. hence the dictionary definition!

Anyway this was not meant to be an English lesson and why did you turn down my offering of peace? I think it took them about 6 minutes to turn it down! lol. I feel very unloved :(

DeletedUser

Genuine question - If we have half the ODD of XPRD but only a tenth of the points would that suggest that XPRD really have not been atatcked or tested by anyone yet or would it suggest that they have just taken the advantage and attacked tribes before they have had the chance to attack?

DeletedUser11523

I think xprd themselves would agree they have not been tested, but wouldn't focus on odd so much.

ODD id only a stat to be admired if you do not lose size, are not slowed down much, and maintain the will and the means to fight.

Pacmon took 5 mil odd in 1 day with no village loss's, great no?, on that day he also stubbornly defended when he should of made the choice to either surrender some villages or dodge and snipe, instead he foolishly defended all, lost all his troops and is off on a one way trip to the rim.

im2x..... took a chunk of odd and became top odd player, at the expense of a boat load of vills to xprd, granted he grew back into the top 20 via internals after, but could he have been a top 15/top 10 player had he been a better defender and not suffered so much loss.

Weekend warrior (biased aside) ;), took a regular hammering with not much tribe d, he was slowed down by the enemies but has come out on top and has made up for the slow down by coming out of the intense nuking with a drive to attack back, so he sits on rank 1 odd with a nice gap developed between rank 2 and is one of the fastest growers on a world level atm, has almost half xprd odd alone :p

So 2 players with massive odd feats in their own right, yet where are they now? and 1 player who has a greater feat, when of much smaller size and where is he now?

As you can see its quiet clear odd means something different for these pac/im2x than it does ww.

pac/im2x shows how many nukes they killed on their way down,
ww's shows how many nukes he successfully fought off before coming out on top

in essence you said it in your post, grats on the odd, but you are a tenth of xprd's size, so evidently it came at a price ;p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11220

I will concede that yes we have not been tested but that is not down to us we would welcome any challenge but result would remain the same.

XpRd Victory

DeletedUser

... unless someone better than you came along, but to be fair so far on this world that is yet to be seen, but there are so few players and so few tribes...

DeletedUser11220

... unless someone better than you came along, but to be fair so far on this world that is yet to be seen, but there are so few players and so few tribes...

im not the one who is on the rim lol

DeletedUser

you may not recall but we were allied with XPRd and i gifted my vills to you guys lol, so I moved to the rim to "retire" but if you noble me out and i move to the rim it will be within the 7x7 of the last village! This is the smallest world I have ever played is what I am saying. And I dont think saying that no one better than you guys has come along yet is a dig?

DeletedUser10619

As many people have said, we havent been tested, but isnt that the point. A succesful war is waged by one side attacking an inferior opponent. That way the chance of victory is much higher than if a fight is picked against a more skilled avdersary.

We have just tried to put ourselves in the best postition possible to have a chance at winning the world, or at least to set up a decent final battle.

ODD is over-rated anyway.

DeletedUser11434

Robbie I didn't choose to leave WC:) the first time or second. And my bizarre name was chosen by my old German co player so wasn't my choice in name.

And twins about your ODD thing, we all defend in different ways and I did snipe trains but I like to stack farm space and then snipe :p but as I was retiring from W13 I thought I would defend as many nukes as I could before I retired on 02-01-13.

And why does everyone think I'm new to the game? I started in 2006 on uk world1, then quit and played speed for a couple of years, then came onto w13. So have had good knowledge Of the game for 7 years and had playing experience for around 3-4 years.

I never wanted to argue with anyone I just wanted to have fun but some players in the game spoil that fun.

And ISO,, you were by far the top performer against me but that doesn't mean your good, it just means you have a fast computer and too much time on your hands. All you need to be good is a little experience, a good computer and alot of time Simple.

So I have come to the conclusion your are a 40-50 year old man with no wife, kids or social life trying to come on tribal wars to create a sense of meaning to your life.

And finally mycool, I'm around on w13 still but i can't get into contact with people for a while for a few reasons, but add me on Skype if you haven't got me: aiden.wainwright

DeletedUser

I never wanted to argue with anyone

So was there really any need for this?:/

So I have come to the conclusion your are a 40-50 year old man with no wife, kids or social life trying to come on tribal wars to create a sense of meaning to your life.

DeletedUser

cheers mate, you know where i am if you need anything. Good luck on the new account. Maybe world 15 will be better?

DeletedUser11434

Well I'm doing good on w13 and w14 at the moment so it all depends what happens from now until W15 :)

DeletedUser11285

please if i get upset by sumone calling me names im not much of a man calling people names is only fun if you can laught about it if you moan like a girl then not much point in it plus me and im2x have a spoken agreement we can call each other aslong as its men lol

nope dont have a wife i have a girlfriend and i dont have kids i have 1 kid and i will give it to you i dont have a job anymore as i got laid of a few weeks ago but still looking for a one and bet i got more money that you in the bank :) you got kids of a wife or a job

DeletedUser

I genuinely do not know but i heard he was co playing an account in XPRD! Just sayin ;)

DeletedUser4753

Either he is on a baby account not of much importance, or he be in help!, pretty sure we don't have him n don't imagine xprd would