Yawn!!

DeletedUser6503

:icon_cool:, W13 are you bored now that D1 has stopped posting? A welcome relief or a sign of the end? Your polite views please.

DeletedUser

I would imagine the latter as D1 pretty much kept the W13 forums lively really didn't he? Whether you like him or not Andy (or even disagree with his views), you would have to admit that he made this this forum interesting. Many of the top players on this world haven't really contributed on here, so the W13 forum would have died much quicker.

DeletedUser11285

most forums die at the end of the world anyway, just as all forums start off good then slowly die

DeletedUser12541

But what hb is trying to say is, it's pretty obvious that without d1 posting the externals would be dead. He is not referring to the natural dip of inactivity.

DeletedUser4753

this forum actualy died when xprd stopped postin, i can accumulate multiple conversations between me and myself as it is, when i have ppl to bounce off its deadly :D

DeletedUser7321

Love him or hate him he keeps the forums going just wish he would stop posting on w16 forums lol. 2,286 posts is a can few posts.