Yes as you can see we have a classic server

DeletedUser10204

Amused by all the people that think D startup can't work and refuse to try new things rather than just following some strategy they read about in some guide or another? Yes.
Actually no, I learnt from my mistakes and from other people teaching me, but well done :) you should be proud of your acomplishment

DeletedUser

D works nicely at the start, intact probably quicker. But when it comes to nobling d always comes 2nd

DeletedUser1511

Inb4 Nauz mentions tyranny.

Running a def vill during start up doesn't require much tbh. It's not impossible to keep up with off players

1 Tyranny 2,133

i see a lot of people who need a reality check. People talk of how they wont play X world because you can pay to win ect and so the best players wont win. I can gurantee you those will the same people who when they play X world, will find the world mad boring because no one can keep up and provide them a sufficient challenge. Either way you aint gonna play the world to end so who cares who wins.

And that aint aimed at just Nauz

DeletedUser

Anyone happen to know how to look at tribe dominance %'s in regards to the win conditions?

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure he meant the current dominance statistics, not the win conditions.

DeletedUser

I Understood this, dunno how he didnt :)

But does anyone know how, I know its announced when the win condition is met, but was wondering if anyone knew a way to check it on stats? Ill try finding out just for my own curiosity

DeletedUser5582

There are two ways to do it although TW stats does not show tribe dominance as a percentage alas.

First way is to ask Tracey to look on her flicky hair TW stats and get the figures that way. She does it for me about once a month so I can update the thread in the General Forum so I'll add the Classic server to my request next time.

The second way is to do it yourself by looking on TW stats and taking the no of player villas off the total number of villas and working out the percentages.

DeletedUser

They own less than 10% so theres still a way to go yet. 4.608 player villages they own 374. It was nice to see that only 76 players were online when i checked these stats.