Yet another w10 tribe...

DeletedUser

I'm hoping to form a tribe for world 10 and am looking for some like-minded people to sign up.

Size of tribe would be very small, maybe 8 players recruited in the tribe plus a similar number as sleeper cells.

Not fussed about location; I usually go north-east but don't care really. I'll probably start on day 1 but just recruit a paladin and restart on the rim after a couple of weeks. Ideally we'd all be same quadrant (looks like there'll be enough people joining this world to make it work).

No NAPs. No allies until we can see who's who, and then only one. Hit who you like. We'll try and keep our heads down and noses clean while the egos fight it out early on and take advantage of easy pickings, but sooner or later we'll be warring the top tribe, guarenteed.

I don't care about skills so much as attitude to the game. Hell, I can't even dodge.

PM me here or mail me in w9 and I'll turn skype on for you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On reflection I see that as promotional posts go, this is somewhat lame.

As an addendum, please enjoy this mildly amusing but wholly irrelevant image of a cat that I have stolen from google.

Rogue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks!

For reasons of bumpage, I am now pleased to announce that the next 5 applicants are guaranteed to receive Baron privs. *

* This does not guarantee that they will receive Baron privs, obviously.

DeletedUser1960

I have Very rarely seen a PRE-made tribe make it from the beginning to the end of most worlds. But then again maybe you Brits do things differently. On the .net server, ever since world 7 pre-mades have not been that successful. Maybe too much elitism:icon_rolleyes:...plus SKYPE is one of the biggest Tribal forum killers there is. Everyone is busy in skype arguing that the tribal forum suffers......:p

DeletedUser

I have Very rarely seen a PRE-made tribe make it from the beginning to the end of most worlds. But then again maybe you Brits do things differently. On the .net server, ever since world 7 pre-mades have not been that successful. Maybe too much elitism:icon_rolleyes:...plus SKYPE is one of the biggest Tribal forum killers there is. Everyone is busy in skype arguing that the tribal forum suffers......:p

Not so for us: separate forums for jokes, spam and count-to-1000, and skype will be strictly forbidden.

(Over-elaborate bump)