You wanted it so here you go ~ The Inabilities of Nauzhror

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5175

It's true. I would rather have it low than high and no troops. But that means extra basic training for the troops. Doesn't that concern such a high person of almighty power?

Its common sense :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Village Headquarters (Level 25)
Timber camp (Level 19)
Clay pit (Level 19)
Iron mine (Level 19)

pointwhoring. For someone farming as much as you, I can think of way better things to spend those resources on.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Timber camp (Level 19)
Clay pit (Level 19)
Iron mine (Level 19)

pointwhoring. For someone farming as much as you, I can think of way better things to spend those resources on.

Not with the attack breaks you can't. I have little use for mines at the moment, but when there is three days with no farming shortly they will be worth their weight in gold.

DeletedUser

I think the main problem with Nauz is we're not sure if he's the one with skill, or it's his cat. For all we know, Nauz is just the guy on skype, with his cat doing the dirty work.

DeletedUser

Nauz's cats cute...

I reckon that cat could kick Nauz's ass in a 1v1.

DeletedUser4389

Ooohhh, I like being flamed and discussed.

So, liek:

Discuss how big of a pointwhore I am and what I'm doing wrong:

Buildings
Barracks (Level 6)
Stable (Level 10)
Workshop (Level 2)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 15)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 7)
Timber camp (Level 19)
Clay pit (Level 19)
Iron mine (Level 19)
Farm (Level 22)
Warehouse (Level 19)
Hiding place (Level 5)
Wall (Level 12)

Buildings (includes the building queue) 965
Troops 4851
Troops in production 129
All 5945

/Laughs at the noob with the level 1 Rally Point!

DeletedUser

Complete the sentence:

Nauzhror has the inability to:

You can add any word to the end but keep it Tw related as much as you can, try not to go for the obvious ones and get banned though ; )

DeletedUser

Nauz has the inability to: clear me.... when im under BP, what a newbie =D

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz has the inability to: shut up about his ego.

That's Adellion I fear. I have fanbois, there's three threads on the front page about me, but I didn't create any of them. There's a difference from calling yourself great all the time and others doing so, you don't seem to spot the difference.

DeletedUser

That's Adellion I fear. I have fanbois, there's three threads on the front page about me, but I didn't create any of them. There's a difference from calling yourself great all the time and others doing so, you don't seem to spot the difference.

Lol, I shut up about my ego waaaaaaay more than you (at least in-game anyway).

Nauzhror

Reaction score

That's probably because bragging about having less than half my troopcount and 1/3 my res hauled wouldn't get you very far when in the same skype chat as me.

DeletedUser

Says the person who goes around with his profile saying:
Adellion
Ego > Space & Time
And even on messages, signing with that :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

That's probably because bragging about having less than half my troopcount and 1/3 my res hauled wouldn't get you very far when in the same skype chat as me.

Its ok, its not too long before you leave that skype chat as your quitting time is soon anyway. Having a deleted account won't get you very far with me either. :icon_rolleyes:

Says the person who goes around with his profile saying:
Adellion
Ego > Space & Time
And even on messages, signing with that :icon_razz:

Its called a motto. Its called a joke. :3

DeletedUser8740

Its ok, its not too long before you leave that skype chat as your quitting time is soon anyway. Having a deleted account won't get you very far with me either. :icon_rolleyes:

Amusing to see how people always tend to use the good old "just wait untill you quit, after that I'll be powning you" as an actual argument. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i cant see why all the hate on nauz
he/her is an athlete

you dont hate
Usain Bolt

for being a amazing sprinter

dont hate nauz for being an amazing player

i bet he/she only quits later on because he/she has no challenge
usain bolt would of started off not very good and once he/she was racing a head he/she would move on to a better class ie new world

if anything we should be looking at his/her abilities and trying to learn so we can one day be as good as him/her

i apologise for not knowing your gender

DeletedUser

i apologise for not knowing your gender

No-one knows Nauz's gender, its a closely guarded government secret and the reason why the U.S government wants Julian Assange extradited and jailed.

DeletedUser

No-one knows Nauz's gender, its a closely guarded government secret and the reason why the U.S government wants Julian Assange extradited and jailed.

Nauz is male. The player playing the account for Nauz is his cat. Which ones gender do you need to know?

Nauzhror

Reaction score

You were arrogant with my co-player as well till he pointed out that he had been 2 million points on a world where rank 2 was 1.2 million not all that long ago, which essentially put the nail in the coffin by showing that he was effectively better than you at every stage of the game and not just startup like you had previously been attempting to claim was the case for all "startup" players.

Status
Not open for further replies.