You wanted it so here you go ~ The Inabilities of Nauzhror

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

On the next world Nauzhror why don't you challenge yourself? Start a day late and see if you can still make it to number 1.

DeletedUser

On the next world Nauzhror why don't you challenge yourself? Start a day late and see if you can still make it to number 1.

That's what a lot of people do to get better farms and he's done that before...

On a .net world, you'd get a LOT of restarted players who just quit thereafter, all the inactives are there and they are more advanced, i.e. they have like level 1 - 2 camps whereas the core ones have nothing and are just basic.

Challenging him would be when rank 1 is at 1k points... :p

DeletedUser

You were arrogant with my co-player as well till he pointed out that he had been 2 million points on a world where rank 2 was 1.2 million not all that long ago, which essentially put the nail in the coffin by showing that he was effectively better than you at every stage of the game and not just startup like you had previously been attempting to claim was the case for all "startup" players.

Not as far as I know. I have no issue with Detlef, I do give him due respect.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I started W51 4 days late, made it to rank 1. Started W52 2 days late, made it to rank 1. That's not an added challenge, it's often easier actually due to better farming when you start later.

DeletedUser

Very, Nauz is known and sometimes flamed for starting late :/

DeletedUser

Yo adellion can you clear summit up for me was it you that challeneged dubby the mule to a 1 on 1 and lost???

Was it me who always accepted my lack of prowess at startup? One slip-up isn't really a summation of a player. Those that believe otherwise are fools.

DeletedUser

i would love too see the nauzhror account achieve the same success on the next world...:lol: i will host a poker night with the tooth-fairy and the easter bunny while we wait :icon_razz:

I'm sure he will.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
i would love too see the nauzhror account achieve the same success on the next world...:lol: i will host a poker night with the tooth-fairy and the easter bunny while we wait :icon_razz:

I think thats a fair challenge darth. and he must declare his user name before hand, e.g nauz123 or something, so that would rule out the possibility of using multi accounts for the best starting location. would you be up for the challenge nauz?

DeletedUser

i like the fact that nauz is unable to kill the scouts i sent at him =D

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i would love too see the nauzhror account achieve the same success on the next world...:lol:

I'm not sure I follow. You've played three UK worlds. I was rank one on all three. You seem to be insinuating me being rank one is somehow a fluke...

I think thats a fair challenge darth. and he must declare his user name before hand, e.g nauz123

I don't need multiple accounts in the slightest. The main purpose of an alias is to avoid spikes till fully on my feet. you wouldn't know about those though, since you don't merit that level of attention ingame.

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
if not yourself by opening threads about yourself arent enough lol'zz.

Show me one thread I've made. You don't seem to be able to read who made the threads on this forum do you?

Hint: I haven't made a single thread anywhere on the UK7 forums.

a challenge has been thrown up dude...dont come at us with excuses dude.

I don't see any excuses. Nor do I see any need for excuses. You're a worthless player unworthy of speaking my name, let alone of expecting to be taken seriously when challenging me.

Simply put if I accepted every peon who challenged me to do something's request I'd constantly be proving myself to someone or another and simply put I have no need, anyone whose opinion matters to me knows exactly how well I can play this game.

And no, mailing people in a small local area and telling them I am Nauzhror does not get nearly the same sort of attention as posting publicly what alias I'm using would. The average player ingame doesn't even read the forums. Try again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5175

Show me one thread I've made. You don't seem to be able to read who made the threads on this forum do you?

Hint: I haven't made a single thread anywhere on the UK7 forums.

The thread Nauz made

I know this is pedantic but i just couldn't resist - sorry Nauz :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
and FYI compared to .net players

You do realize I've been rank 1 on more than twice as many .net worlds as I have on .uk worlds, right? In fact it's where the majority of my reputation was earned. In case math isn't your strong suit, I've been rank 1 on 10 more .net worlds than you've been rank 1 on on any server. (Hint, 10 + 0 is 10.)

In regards to Tim, he is a better player in every regard than you will ever dream of being.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think thats a fair challenge darth. and he must declare his user name before hand, e.g nauz123 or something, so that would rule out the possibility of using multi accounts for the best starting location. would you be up for the challenge nauz?

He used one account - Tyranny, he pretended to be called tyranny on skype (as a joke) so I didn't know who was Nauz and after a bit I finally found out :lol:

DeletedUser

I think a little someone called "Loco Diablo" is jealous of Nauz?

By the way Nauz, that cheat you use to upgrade buildings for free is GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.