Your area?

DeletedUser6695

Good? Bad? Terrible?

Personally my area is quite good, lots of barbs :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7851

My area also has quite a few barbs although I have players balancing that out :| although it's not too bad and I'll take out some of the bigger players anyway :)

DeletedUser

Mines not a great area but once I've cleared out some of the players it will be better :) don't want to have to restart again.

DeletedUser8804

Mines great already got 3 barns and some players who I will have to clear, got a barb right next to me

DeletedUser

Mine was pretty poor but for some reason people have been restarting. So its all good now :D

DeletedUser1942

2 bonus vills in my 7x7.

30% resources one right next to me. (working on getting me some barbs aswell lol)

DeletedUser

I have couple of bonus vills in my 7x7 now at least and it looks like I'll have a load of barbs in a couple of weeks time :)

DeletedUser

heh. your in my 7x7 :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT: You just restarted :lol:

Aye, checked the map and spotted that with me in the position i was in i was on the edge of two tribemate's 15x15's. I decided to restart in order to space out a bit more and gain myself more farming space. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8153

Aye, checked the map and spotted that with me in the position i was in i was on the edge of two tribemate's 15x15's. I decided to restart in order to space out a bit more and gain myself more farming space. :icon_wink:

I spose we can be friends now ;)