Your nominations

DeletedUser13448

Don't know everyone so dont moan about 'Theamk, are you stupid, i am faaar better than him'

Best start-up: .pro
Best attacker: really no idea but i know that .pro knows how to spam attack you until you are soo tired of dodging that you just let your off be killed

Best turtle: nl.nl ?

Best Tribal leader: Anni, since i dont really know any of the other leader obv and have just seen them externally

Best Tribe:
SLAP!
Best New Tribe: Lick! is doing better at the moment, but Gestalt probably has the better members
Most loyal: Farming-you

Back-stabber of the year: no idea, the only backstab i can remember atm was by Siler

Troll of the year:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13628

Anyone can spam someone with attacks. It's not difficult :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser13536

Best Start up: Veemon661
Best Attacker: Patris Mortem
Best Turtle: Potato Will Potate

Best Tribe Leader: Veemon661
Best Tribe: ~MYR~ or Lick
Most Loyal: Kevinmak

Backstabber Of The Year: None
Troll Of The Year: Theamk
:lol:

Best Newcomer: Theamk

I an turtling?Thanks for letting me know couse I wasnt know that infbbormation.Have we even played same rounds?{

DeletedUser

Best Startup: PureEnhanced
Best Attacker: Patris Mortem/Necromonger
Best Turtle: Frenchy1401111401

Best Leader: Speedy has the potential to be the best leader so far. We'll see what happens.
Best Tribe: MYR, more active than SLAP! this year.
Best new Tribe: Lick, more wins than any other recently.

Most Loyal: Either Daser to Matt, or Double D to Adrian (DD + Adrian vs Matt + Daser would be an amazing showdown).
Back-stabber of the year: Not been backstabbed.
Troll of the year: Olli, just has to watch it he doesn't take it too far like he often does.

DeletedUser13448

You cannot spam like he spammed me, trust me, face him one day and you will see for yourself.

DeletedUser

​Can I change my troll of the year vote to anni for that Brett start up nomination? xD

DeletedUser13628

I an turtling?Thanks for letting me know couse I wasnt know that infbbormation.Have we even played same rounds?{

I have been in the same round as you several times, and I always scout those in my 7x7 and you always end up in my 7x7 and I always see tons of defensive troops in your village... Never seen any lc but I guess that you probably dodge with them.

DeletedUser12656

Best start-up:matt
Best attacker: Daser
Best turtle: kevin

Best Tribal leader: matt
Best Tribe: SLAP!
Most loyal:necro/patris

Best Newcomers: Veemon and Little drew
Troll of the year:Olli

DeletedUser13536

I have been in the same round as you several times, and I always scout those in my 7x7 and you always end up in my 7x7 and I always see tons of defensive troops in your village... Never seen any lc but I guess that you probably dodge with them.

2k spears is not turtling...It just to have something if I lose my troops..And your nick is?

DeletedUser11069

2k/2k def at 20k troop population is not turtling.
2k/2k def at 7k troop population is turtling.

DeletedUser13284

Best start up:patris
Best attacker:patris
Best Turtle:patris

Best Tribe Leader:patris
Best Tribe:patris
Most loyal:patris

Troll of the year:Adrian

DeletedUser13121

Best start up: Cornelius Vadim Tudor
Best attacker: -Obsession
Best Turtle: Choofa

Best Tribe Leader: Don't have a name for this one. I would say it's someone who organizes how Romanians play (I mean during the championships). Someone from team Romania would have to add a comment on this..
Best Tribe: Lick currently
Most loyal: Kevinmak

Troll of the year: Erich Hartmann
Back-stabber of the year: Incoming Impact (even though we got through this already, but that's the only in game back-stab I've encountered this year)

DeletedUser

Best start up: black kaviar
Best attacker: -Obsession
Best Turtle: SBD (entire)

Best Tribe Leader: well there are 3 phases in this - currently i would like to say "Veemon" very gutzy, previously it was leader of ~MYR~ and SLAP ,i.e, lionheart123 and matt:)|)
Best Tribe: Lick obviously :D , doubts ?
Most loyal: Cheaterkadze/veemon

Troll of the year: speed mods (rounds were not arranged properly)
Back-stabber of the year: speed mods again :| (same reason :D)

well whtever i wrote has no intention to tease or point out some falasy .

Many players may have better gaaming strategy but still this is what i feel >