Your nominations

DeletedUser12407

Ctrl and speedy both trolls of the day....

Yo james the wannabes think they slap are lords :D still cant get it

DeletedUser7179

0d753546-092b-431e-ab3d-b94f492e5f83.png

You lost.
Back down that hole, we'll wave to you as you dissipate into the nothingness from whence you came

Haha nice to see you save a random round and framed it... u will never be champion, u will never win tournaments like me and u will never hold forum titles like me... your a wannabe who clings to every win cause they come so few and far between! Its a shame really considering the amount of time you spend in game or reading the forum lol!

DeletedUser

That was the final round of the tournament I won.
Good argument.

And btw, you've played more than double if not then close to triple the rounds I have, and more than any 3 other players on .net and .uk combined. You are literally right up there in term of rounds played, I'd go find out how close you are to the top if I gave a damn.

Am off, cya around loser. When somebody, God forbid, mentions your name by accident again.

DeletedUser7179

That was the final round of the tournament I won.
Good argument.

And btw, you've played more than double if not then close to triple the rounds I have, and more than any 3 other players on .net and .uk combined. You are literally right up there in term of rounds played, I'd go find out how close you are to the top if I gave a damn.

Am off, cya around loser. When somebody, God forbid, mentions your name by accident again.

I've played 296.. rounds you have played... 228 on just the latest account alone... If I could be bothered I would go look up all the 10+ accounts you have had over the years and I bet it would be close to 400! Anyway forgetting rounds played cause you clearly have a lot more than me! You have a lesser win percentage and have won what 1 tournament which nobody else really played and you cling to that as an achievement? haha!

http://uk.twtotal.net/ladder/endlos.php

Come back when your champion or when you have won back to back tournaments... Wannabe!

Anyway I would love to stay and chat with you about your delusions but I really can't be arsed! Best of luck 2nd rate matty!

DeletedUser

Welcome back James. Hope all is well. You disappeared without a word!

DeletedUser

Best start up: sander/lionheart123
Best attacker: someone noob?
Best turtle: All SBD members :p
Best leader: Adrian
Best tribe: o/team
Most loyal: All SBD members

Back-stabber of the Year: Hmm I think my own freinds :p
Troll of the year: obviously me, no comparison , iguess

DeletedUser

James startup is good but I outgrow sander so I wouldn't put him there, rest is pretty accurate especially the backstabbing ;)

DeletedUser

More forum activity is good for this dying server. Even Nav is welcome back haha

DeletedUser13252

how all forget to mention my start up.
o_O sorry forget that forum is used to support its own friends or tribe.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Yeah it could be better, makes a difference if she wipes the competition early though, his/her lc count early game is insane

DeletedUser12407

You made a forum account to comlain about idiots, nice!