Your nominations

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
bro you are the first player who suck everyone ass
(matt,daser,olli,sam too many in short all slap +o/team), good luck to you and your no personal identity life.

http://prntscr.com/4m65ms

LIAR

tbh i dont suck anyones ass ;)
when did i lick matts, daser or ollis ass? and no ideawhat sam u mean :'

matt cleared all your troops alone, i just scouted and farmed you after that
u lost 1v1, u started at the same time we did, you had 100 lc less qfter 20 minutes so u arent top 5 in startup, matt proved you are a liar

Last edited:

DeletedUser12407

Haha i also play to pwn when i lose half of my rounds. Got an excuse for every round and it still seems that im good

DeletedUser

i told that , started bit late + restarted .And it was not alone matt attacked, he attacked with bro.

Matty boy you know who sucks, let me tell you.
Player who needs more then 5 player to join a round.

sounds like adrian :D

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Joke or not, I still think his start up is decent one bad round doesnt really prove anything, although matts start up probably does have the edge.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
But there isn't ALOT of players with a great start up. I would think out of the current active members she would be in top 5 or close to, normally​​​​ ​her LC count is above most.

DeletedUser13252

no way

safety-fails-9.jpg

DeletedUser10769

Joke or not, I still think his start up is decent one bad round doesnt really prove anything, although matts start up probably does have the edge.

It was never questionable that his start-up is decent. However I do not believe it is one of the best however it is above most.