Your Occasional Entertainment - The Eclipse

DeletedUser11204

The Eclipse

A Return?

In hushed tones the conversations died down, cold menacing eyes turned towards the speaker. Awash with colours, the bard pulled out his harp and looked out amongst these warriors; ‘There is a tale about these very lands over which we have fought for these many years. A tale so intense, so secret that none have heard it told until tonight.

The Secret of the Paladin

Greetings

Hello to those who know me, welcome to those who do not, my name is Charlie (Dekiller337). I used to be around back in the days of UK13, for those that remember, I did that rather atrocious thing called The Moon.
I have returned….
This time for good and everything is going to be a whole lot more fun this time round, I mean I could go on for at least 17 pages, but I am not sure everyone would appreciate it. From a brief look around, nothing really has changed has it? We have made a meechan out of D1mension, the speedsters are up to their old tricks, oh and yes we have the new mods (Hello boys and Girls).

So what is new?
Coverage of all the worlds open and closed
The News and more
Quirky and interesting facts
Puns
More Puns
Oh and a few Q&As

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11204

The Plan

I have set up on UK24 and intend to regale you all with the stories of mishaps and mayhem, as well as advice for new players, in the following days I shall also catch up on what has been happening while I was away and also publish stories from the other open worlds.

I am available on skype or through PMs if you want to get you or your tribe featured in a write up.

Thanks and watch this space!