Your Opinions on Tribes in the Top 20

DeletedUser

Discuss.

TuToR - Good players, nice students (mah tribe)
G~T - Ruffus is a great leader
RaGe - could be decent
-V- - Fail

Only ones worth a notice

DeletedUser282

If you are only willing to discuss 4 then why make the topic top 20 tribes? Why not just, "4 tribes I picked"?

DeletedUser

OK no comment for the rest as I don't know much about them :/

DeletedUser

It's way to early to be discussing who the best Tribes are... I mean, no-ones even nobles yet so how do you know who the turtle barb munchers are and who the people skilled in back-time, sniping and trains are...?

DeletedUser

If you are only willing to discuss 4 then why make the topic top 20 tribes? Why not just, "4 tribes I picked"?

To be honest this thread through the worlds I have played is for players to post on Tribes within the the top 20 Or the Tribes with recognition within the Top 20. If players wish to post on all of the top 20 and feel the need to do so then great, if players only wish to post on Several tribes that they feel will have a big impact on the course of the world then they should be allowed to do so. I do not know where all this "you must post on all" attitude has come from to be honest if a player does not want to comment on a mass recruiting noob of a tribe then they should not have too.

DeletedUser

To save confusion, I have changed the title of this thread, as there is already a top 20 tribe thread.

I am happy for you to discuss individual tribes, or groups of tribes here.

DeletedUser

I am happy for you to discuss individual tribes, or groups of tribes here.

Thank You ^^

anyhow well my tribe TuToR is going well, we have a hand full of very good players and the "newbies" are learning at a good pace so things are looking Bright. Weather we hold onto rank 1 is another question but it is very possible, but in all honesty I hope to get good competition off Johns tribe.

DeletedUser1410

Looking at the start up, I would say its a three horse race at the moment

1 TuToR
Good base of active and good players with some new players to the game, they are in one of the best places they could be to learn the ins and outs of TW
2 RaGe
Don't know much about them seem to be active but time will tell
3 G~T
My tribe, for some reason the last few world my tribes have done well, thats not just down to me, its down to the poeple that run the tribe along side me, I think we'll be top 5 for a long time, but time will tell

As for the rest some might last, but when nobles come out ( before the Xmas break for some ) then we'll see what tribe will last and what tribe will run for the hills

DeletedUser

TuToR and G~T are the only tribes that I believe have some degree of "lethality" to them, the rest are more "size is power" rather than skill. Time will tell ofc.

DeletedUser

MONKEY are of course the perfect example of a balanced tribe with a good leadership structure :icon_biggrin: Should do well!

DeletedUser8202

MUnky are only a small bit ahead of my tribe (WET)
and you guys have 20 more people
sure you have an OK amount of ODA but you have got Plenty Of Mass recruiters in your K so its not hard to achive that

and as for what i know of top 20
from what i can say is this

Tutor i know a handful of them and from what i know I say they will go far

RaGe Should do OK but i dont know alot about them yet

G~T Another Ruffus Tribe good leadership lets just hope the players arnt a Its all about me kind of person else its doomed to fail (no offence ment to the leaders)

G.G Mass recruiters they will fail So farm farm farm they cant do much about it

Apathy top 5 but not that many OD so cant say

as from rank 6 to rank 15
I cant realy say much Just that i dont know alot about them except to say COBRA are mass recruiters

Not saying much about my tribe cause it would be biased But i suppose we are doing ok

17-20 dont know alot about them so i will have to wait and see

DeletedUser

thats not just down to me

You did not have to tell me that :lol: after our W4 experience, but on a serious note you seem to have learned well from your mistakes. In all honesty I hope you provide a nice challenge and a bit of interest to the world if you churn out a good tribe, I would not mind locking swords with you (metaphorically speaking, I hate swords :lol:). Then TuToR will secure rank 1 for good :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Noob? = Smile off World 4?

Seriously doubt it :/ Grant would flame Ruffus to death :icon_rolleyes: and he hasnt been on skype lately...
but you never know, people change (Grant doesn't)

DeletedUser

Seriously doubt it :/ Grant would flame Ruffus to death :icon_rolleyes: and he hasnt been on skype lately...
but you never know, people change (Grant doesn't)

I am in Your tribe Frank :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Speaking from an internal perspective I think GT have a chance of sticking around for quite awhile, there is a good vibe inside the tribe and we've pulled together some level headed people who might not be the biggest players but keep peoples feet on the ground.

As for the rest I cannot comment, but providing we don't merged or assimilate all the competition this server has a chance to bring a spot of fun to the UK scene.

Healthy competition.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

noob? = Tom amirite?

uhh G~T only tribe worth mentioning unless I'm wrong in assuming Adellions leading TuToR. ;D

j/k ade.