Your Opinions on Tribes in the Top 20

DeletedUser6695

And where have you proven your ability as a late game player? You seem all talk with nothing to back it up :/

DeletedUser

awww has DARTH upset cold fusion :icon_redface:. my late game skills are well known by those who matter, and so are my start up skills, however i dont care for the ranks like other show ponies do so i tend to take it easy and move at my own pace.. i leave the judging of others ''by their rank'' too fools who think they know better.

merry xmas, and try to enjoy the break will you :)

No one then? And mate, your startup skills are so pr0, I'm positively quaking in fear at your 494pts, a size matched by some of my farms.

DeletedUser

hey, im not braging, but if i was i can say this, at least im not hiding who i am on the server, unlike you coward. and let me guess, there is about 20 of you playing one account :icon_rolleyes:IM IMPRESSED:icon_rolleyes: you co playing cry babies are all alike...now boot off, your putting me off my food.

I'm hiding who I am on this server? :eek:

Peculiar! Perhaps you haven't done your research? Or learnt how to read a player profile?

DeletedUser

I'm all for players who stick around, shows determination. But, when you can't make it in a good start up player's area there is no room to brag about late game skills. You can say "hey I'm 8 mil" all you want, when in reality, is it luck and chance you didn't land in a good player's area.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
of coarse you would, your a ''start up then leave when it gets hot'' kind of player, if you hung around long enough to allow those that cant stand your ego to pwn you, i doubt it would seem so hilarious :icon_rolleyes:

Weird. I'd have thought you'd agree seeing as all your late-game conquers are tribemates or barbs.

but imo the farming is way more competitive compared to say where i am situated, so in about a week i will be moving so fast your eyes will pop

You have a week to hit 2,553 points. Do that and I'll be mildly impressed. That'd be matching my growth day for day, which should be easy since farming's so much easier where you're situated. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, and before pulling the 'points don't matter' argument, have a 24+ farm in a week then to beat me in that regard if you prefer.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Does every post have to resort to this monotonous drivel concerning the same players and how they perceive themselves to be the best thing since sliced bread.

There are enough posts on this forum that you guys dominate already, so please show a bit of courtesy and try to stay on topic. Otherwise GET A ROOM! because I'm getting tired of reading post after post about the same 5 people.

13 posts since the last one I made about "Your opinion on Tribes in the Top 20"

Its Tribalwars not NauzhorWars or AdellionWars.

Sorry to rant a day before Christmas but please show a ounce of humility and give the rest of us a chance to build something that doesn't involve a handful of people.

DeletedUser

Which ever topic I go to theres always a flaming battle between nauz and loco can you just stop it? I mean seriously why don't you make a new topic you can flame or even take it to pm.

Loco its people like you that get people like me infracted for just barley going off topic, your really starting to bore me . Now get back onto topic!

Which is opinions on tribes in the top 20.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm all for players who stick around, shows determination. But, when you can't make it in a good start up player's area there is no room to brag about late game skills. You can say "hey I'm 8 mil" all you want, when in reality, is it luck and chance you didn't land in a good player's area.

Very True +1 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

of coarse you would, your a ''start up then leave when it gets hot'' kind of player, if you hung around long enough to allow those that cant stand your ego to pwn you, i doubt it would seem so hilarious :icon_rolleyes:

wait, how does that have anything to do with my post :/ IF you were a decent player, you would realise my point. -V- are bragging about their ODA (they are Rank 2 :D) whilst being below 10 in points, which imo is a waste of troops. Conserving troops in start-up is not a noob tactic.

I have proven myself late game, I played a top 50 account on net46 (top in K) which got top ODD and I had to quit due to RL. If I hung around long enough for you to turtle and barb noble then yeah I would probably quit :lol:

How do you prove your skill except for rank? Surely if you have the "skill", why can't you be a top ranked player in both start up and late game? Or is it that your 1 second trains get sniped?

Ofcourse rim is easier, and I am guessing that's the reason you are starting there :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, just to be a little on topic, congratz to G.G who hit 50k points total with 100 members :lol:

DeletedUser6695

hey, im not braging, but if i was i can say this, at least im not hiding who i am on the server, unlike you coward. and let me guess, there is about 20 of you playing one account :icon_rolleyes:IM IMPRESSED:icon_rolleyes: you co playing cry babies are all alike...now boot off, your putting me off my food.

LOL im solo and I have more points :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

for starters, why would i bother looking for you adellion?, your borish to say the least bahaha.

now corey has a point, but it can be looked at as flawed imo, on uk server, the chances are a world will stay reasonably small. so if its rank your after and milestones, then so be it, begin as early as possible, but imo the farming is way more competitive compared to say where i am situated, so in about a week i will be moving so fast your eyes will pop, as my hauls will become larger and constant, where as in the core, its over farmed due to competitiveness. hopefully i dont need a graph and 500 page essay to please adellion with my opinion on this, and i will state that not all the core will be over farmed but its way more than my area i can give you the tip.

so growth on the rim can have its advantages over the core lets not forget that.

Why do you bother running your mouth to me on these forums, if you can't be bothered to even check who you are talking to?

And Cory is absolutely correct, indeed it is one of the fundamental reasons that I joined UK7; to improve on my startup ability which I believed is lacking. I do not consider myself a talented startup player.

However, if you do your research, perhaps you would notice I am currently rank 13. Now, if I consider rank 13 to be "nothing special", that speaks volumes for a rank such as yours Loco. Nor do your bold claims that you will be farming at the same rate as I am or Nauzhror is in a week, impress anyone, until you actually do it.

I tell you what, if by 31st of December, you manage to haul over 1mil resources, then let me know. Until then, stop running your mouth when you don't have the skill/substance to back it.

DeletedUser

No more off topic posts, repeat offenders risk being banned.