Your Views

• Thread starter DeletedUser8782
  • Start date

DeletedUser8782

In an attempt to liven up the forums ive created this thread, basically its been done before but with some different questions, try to anwser all of them please, thanks. Here they are:

Most Polite person to talk to In Game:

Best Attacker on UK6(Current):

Best Defender on UK6(Current):

Most Helpfull Player on UK6:

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6):

Most Annoying person IG:

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums:

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster:

I will record the votes after we have quite a few posts.
+Rep Appreciated

DeletedUser8782

Ok ill start it Off

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: Well trying not to select someone from my tribe im going to go for Hades the Hated, only spoke for a couple of days when trading attacks with each other but still polite and wasnt rude.

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): Will have to go with trelowarth(Dickie), is inactive at the moment but when/if he gets back he is a very good attacker

Best Defender on UK6(Current): Cant say ive seen any exceptional defenders on UK6 but will go with finlandia

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: AmIDoinItRite?(Mike) :)

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): Avenging Archangel, seems like a good player and from what i can tell seems like an Ok guy

Most Annoying person IG: Turdy :icon_rolleyes:

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: Jbox & Fate Vs 'The World, you could say its not a PnP but their has been some heated discussions on their and has been the most fun

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: Timmy for his Top20 tribes opinions

DeletedUser

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: Following the theme I'll go for Mbig, always came across as a nice dude who was just keen to learn about the game..

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): Its got to be Blev, just so consistently agressive..

Best Defender on UK6(Current): Probably agree with Glen here.. finlandia

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: AmIDoinItRite?(Mike) - Agree with Glen again.

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): Diablo6278, seems like a good player and definitely a nice bloke.

Most Annoying person IG: Glen :icon_rolleyes:

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: - Abstain - there has been no decent pnp on w6.

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: Thunderhorse normally speaks sense unless you ask him math questions..

DeletedUser

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: Dont talk to many outside of my tribe but gonna say Daviwy. Decent guy.

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): Speedmerchant. If speedy is set on a target he takes vills, alot of them, and does it quickly.

Best Defender on UK6(Current): Easy. Avenging Archangel.

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: Again gotta say Avenging Archangel. From how to defend mass incomming to fixing your skype when it goes down. They have all the answers.

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): ostry.misiu. Seems to be an all around solid player. Coordinates well. Something i dont hear about many others outside my tribe.

Most Annoying person IG: I dont find anyone too annoying but one (which i know many would agree on) that sticks out is Lady and cmjjj.

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: PnP is a dead era. On Uk6 at least.

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: Thunderhorse.

DeletedUser

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: Skeg28 wins it for me , a very polite guy .

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): Well it has to be IronBlev , surely the guy is unbelieveable

Best Defender on UK6(Current):Avenging Archangel for me , uses lots of different tactics to defend he is very unpredictable .

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: Hmm tough question , the old account owner from the account The River Styx .

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): Hmm i think i would have to go for Thunderhorse , seems like a very good and aggressive player .

Most Annoying person IG: Sapphire i think , did an op on her which i thought would make her quit but to be fair she keeps on fighting for her place on this world .

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums:Umm i dont read the forums to be honest , but i think the interviews may end up being quite entertaining .

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: It has to be HMRC ( Timmy ) based on all the top 20 players and tribes he has done ( i am sure another must be due soon on both timmy ? )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: MERLIN-PJ - He's always most cordial even when losing villages

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): Speedmerchant - In the short time I've been back, he's been outstanding

Best Defender on UK6(Current): sapphire137 - Location and size considered, her achievements have been awesome

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: Thunderhorse - Whenever there's a problem either he or his co-player are always willing to help sort it

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): ironblev - His hunger for attacking would be a welcome presence in most tribes

Most Annoying person IG: The Anonymous JBOX Sitter

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: Thunderhorse - The story of RK was lovely

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: HMRC - Timmy's 'selective honesty' coupled with his detailed 'Rate the...' posts are most entertaining

DeletedUser

Most Polite person to talk to In Game:Imho theres loads but i suppose one who stands out to me is our loverly Sapphire137..Cant fault her,she`s learnt alot since w2

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): Goes without saying..The beast that he is Speedmerchant..Just because he`s an animal :lol:

Best Defender on UK6(Current):Atrocity Exhibition as you`ll find out tomorrow :lol:

Most Helpfull Player on UK6:bergkamp1010...He`s been a great help to me and it just shows ya...ya never stop learning in this game...oh and a really nice guy :icon_rolleyes:
Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6):Ha Ha Hmmm..Well i suppose if i have to choose one then it would be Finlandia...Its a shame he had to leave the game..he was always funny in chats

Most Annoying person IG: Got to be Elena13...The fact that she only attacks at weekend..i can never have a lie in lol

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: -Not a clueseen as this is my first post on the externals,but it wont be my last ha ha
Best UK6 Public Forum Poster:I like um all Thunder,Timmy`s especially but only cos i aint got one

DeletedUser

On topic please, I know some of you have rebuttals on players votes, but it is their votes and opinions. If you want to rebuttal something, mail them or make a new thread please.

DeletedUser

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: Chubbs - Basing my opinion on our talks on skype and before the war started. Top bloke and always plays things fair, level headed and keeps it cool when everyone else is losing there heads.

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): Has to be Ironblev just for shear raw aggression, I would love to have the backing to run as heavy an offence account as he does - alas berg just loves his defence :D

Best Defender on UK6(Current): Archangel - one of the best defender trio I've seen in a long time. Totally unpredictable

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: Archangel trio again - these guys taught me a few new tricks and helped me farm that bit more efficiently, just goes to show when you think you know how to do things others have slightly better ways to do them.

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): Ironblev - who wouldn't want a homicidal axe weidling Scotsman?

Most Annoying person IG: No one has greatly annoyed me I must say

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: There doesn't seem to have been any decent PnP no where near the level of uk2

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: Timmy - top 20 threads were good, but I have to say the last few months no one has really stood out as being above the norm.

DeletedUser

Taking it back to the point....

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: Hmm I would give it to Hades The Hated. Seems to be a nice guy for AKP anyway ;)

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): Has to be Trelowarth (Dickie) for me. Whilst active he ravaged the AKP line without equal.
Best Defender on UK6(Current): Finlandia

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: Has to be between HMRC/Chubbs. My early days in the tribe I was still quite noobish and was (still am) useless with scripts (the legal ones ofc :) ) With a few sits from them both they made me go from wanting to quit over the tedious tasks like recruiting etc to now being very much back into the game enjoying it.

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): Again probably Hades The Hated. Very polite guy who has plenty of D that would be nice to borrow.

Most Annoying person IG: Turdy - Cried like a baby about lack of action in his area so a few people started to plan some for him and within a few hours of his original crying left the tribe.

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: Boring

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: Boring part 2.

DeletedUser

Please remain on topic, this particular topic is for your views on the follwing questions and not for a public slanging match....keep that between yourselves in PM please.

Most Polite person to talk to In Game:

Best Attacker on UK6(Current):

Best Defender on UK6(Current):

Most Helpfull Player on UK6:

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6):

Most Annoying person IG:

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums:

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster:

DeletedUser8972

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: I spend a lot of time talking to myself, and it's often the most sensible conversation I get. I don't chat much to people outside my tribe, but a recent conversation with Chubbs gave the impression he is a decent enough chap. However, I find it hard to see past Thunderhorse, mainly because I speak to this account more than most.

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): Tough one, Blev is a monster, and Speedmerchant has my admiration, but I think nikos1972, the guy is simply relentless.

Best Defender on UK6(Current): I don't look into stats overly much, Finlandia did well, and we had some interesting chats at the time, but my vote goes to the AA team, they mix things up so well.

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: By a country mile, Thunderhorse, I was no mug when I started this world, but things I have learnt from them have taken my game to a different level, at least by my previous standards.

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): Chubbs, because then he might leave me alone.

Most Annoying person IG: Blackmail, why do you have to cat my rally point every time you attack??

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: Don't bother with propaganda, I refuse to engage in a battle of wits, when more often than not my adversary is so clearly unarmed.

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: A little respect has to go to those people that have made efforts to breathe life into the forums of late, Timmy Hill, Press to Play etc.....__________________

DeletedUser

Well lets give this a bump and get peoples views on this now :

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: Umm dont really speak to many people , have spoke to lh once or twice and he is a polite guy .

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): has to be TheRiverStyx

Best Defender on UK6(Current): Definately not me :) this award has to go to one person and one person only step forward Avenging Archangel

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: Chubbs without any doubt

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): hmm that is a very tough choice , gotta be either Archangel , thunderhorse or speedmerchant and im gonna go for Archangel i think

Most Annoying person IG: definately lh for this one , he keeps stealing my villas

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: well there has not been much , but that RK story was a good read

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster:i dont think there is that many posting

DeletedUser

Good thinking pal :)

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: hmmm, had a little chat with phil (AA) the other day, but then i pissed him off and i think i'm still on his block list :icon_cry: mofo seems a cool guy :).

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): hmmm, i'm still yet to see much in terms of attacking...possible speedy if the same players are there or maybe chubbs or ostry. not sure to be honest :icon_razz:

Best Defender on UK6(Current): AlwaysOnline! (jokes hehe). Avenging Archangel in my opinion, looking forward to a lot of fun with you fella :) please take me off your block list :icon_cry:

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: Chubbsy baby or General Trask :lol:

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): Avenging Archangel, seems to know what he is doing, active, good defensively, offensively, plus he's farming still i believe :) apart from when he supported me and killed his own retakes after i nobled a few villas from him :icon_confused: but we'll let that one slip as i've managed to snipe my own nuke nobles with support before now :icon_redface:

Most Annoying person IG: nikos, for turtling....ruined the opportunity for fun in k44 :icon_sad: not happy with you at all. plus barbling all day everyday :icon_evil:

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: definitely the RK story is still the best...though berg's one had the opportunity to create a bit more activity and cause a bit of heat in hear but nothing seemed to stirr. damn you level headed RK members! :icon_razz:

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: too little is said really too make much of a deal out of this one... lynx or chubbs maybe

DeletedUser

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: In the past I would have said PJ but more recently I've see the light. MoFo is a true gentleman of the game and a man I would consider a TW friend.

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): Hmmmm.... Me? Sadly tho to recall the stats from the various accounts I have sorted would be a royal pain. In which case I say Jemima of TheRiverStyx(Rich is a noob)

Best Defender on UK6(Current): Has to be Phil, I dunno if anyone else is on his account and last I heard he was on his own(bar Tony's odd appearance) so yeah, Phil, more commonly known as Avenging Archangel

Most Helpful Player on UK6: Me

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): I'm gonna say none, I left for a reason.

Most Annoying person IG: Willzy for demolishing buildings in villages he would subsequently attempt to conquer.

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: meh, I would say the RK story but it was missing some pivotal details, not to mention the fact Shaun only seems to appear when I'm not there to play in his stead.

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: Nobody deserves any recognition for this, them that have posted have either bitched or boasted.

DeletedUser

I'm rather new to UK6, I haven't had the chance to evaluate a lot, but here are my uneducated views...

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: No one has been particularly rude or unpleasant, but I'd say Rich and Jimbo on TheRiverStyx, very nice people. :)

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): I don't know, I haven't been particularly impressed with any attackers - Nikos can't even send trains from what I've seen and has a tendency to throw in defence and mini-nukes when desperate, lh is decent, all things considered. Although I, frankly, have no clue!

Best Defender on UK6(Current): Avenging Archangel, shrugged off our OP on Sunday with minimal losses.

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: Chubbs or TheRiverStyx, friendly, active in the forums and would give up their last spear to help their comrades.

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): Avenging Archangel, large with the defending capabilities to keep it that way!

Most Annoying person IG: Nikos, I don't see how he can be rank 4, he shouldn't even have survived the academy-rush.

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: There's PnP on here?

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: Dead. Probably Berg, the forums need a deadpan guy like him. :p

DeletedUser9761

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: Has to be saph, shes a star.

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): Im torn between PJ (Thunderhorse), Keith (lh2266), and nikos but gonna have to go with keith.

Best Defender on UK6(Current): Tbh there has only really been one player of the small amount iv attacked thats gave me a challenge and thats chubbs.

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: Had to be berg all things considered. I wouldnt be where i am today without him.

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK6): I would have to say paulos, no matter how hard we hit him he just gets back up brushes himself off then gets stuck back in, i like his spirit.

Most Annoying person IG: Has to be Drogba, absolute burden to the tribe. :p (Non RK members wont get that one) :D

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: RK story

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: Got to be the lads and lady from TheRiverStyx

DeletedUser

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: Chubbs

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): TheRiverStyx

Best Defender on UK6(Current): nikos1972

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: Berg

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why? Thunderhorse, he's my bro's neebs

Most Annoying person IG: fred1(nobody likes Drogba)

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: *deleted*

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: meh

DeletedUser

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: Chubbs definitely, also super nice to a fault sometimes

Best Attacker on UK6(Current): Ostry

Best Defender on UK6(Current): hmmm, dunno there are a few good defenders... no-one so far stands out in my opinion.

Most Helpfull Player on UK6: chubbs, but has he has already won an award, I'd say Ostry, but then again he's had an award... a silent helper is naths

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why? on the grounds of the unknown politics, I'd say AA, Nikos or Speedmerchant... and I definitely agree with what AA said about paulos, he is what you call a true warrior!

Most Annoying person IG: probably me, so I'll not mention anyone else's name

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: dunno, i can't read sorry

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: ghosts?

DeletedUser9761

Best Defender on UK6(Current): hmmm, dunno there are a few good defenders... no-one so far stands out in my opinion.

made me look like a right muppet the other day hahaha nice work davy