Z P (formerly BK) vs Test! (Formerly W A R)

DeletedUser

In the past few days, BK, the tribe whom many of you have heard of and know of as the provider of The King and his delicious meals has undergone some actions pertaining to the map.
Firstly, we have decided to drop our long running franchise in Burgers. This unfortunately means much less of this:
burger-king_whopper-sign.jpg

This has seen our name change to Zulu Patriots. This means that we will be having much more of this:
red-vuvuzela.jpg
No longer shall we feed our enemies to death, instead this sound shall terrify them and cause plenty of bed-wetting nightmares until they are forced to leave their villages:
http://www.vuvuzela.fm/

Secondly, after many unreasonable demands and accusations from DRebel and his tribe, we declared on W A R.
This followed on from some of their membership deciding to leave W A R and its DRebdful leadership, and come and sample some of The King's goodness:
burger-king-king-1.jpg
When one member that the leadership of W A R attempted to force to co-play his own account came across with his boxes of cereal, DRebel was hot on his tail with a mail asking we boot him as a deserter, and that his villages would be nobled by W A R (presumably once their war with WET was won).

And so it was that on the 13th of October, BK declared. The first nukes were sent out, and later that night, our name changed. It would seem that in the past 48 hours, something that we have done has scared W A R into disbanding...It might have been when we flashed our mighty Zulu Spear at them:
GiantBlackCock1.jpg

Or it might be that they were never too sure that they could stand up to more attacks alongside a WET war that they could supposedly win:
admiral-ackbar.jpg

neilwitr on 09.09. at 10:34 Quote That's all I need, someone to annoy *BK*. I have WET to the south, east and west of me and a strong *BK* player to my north if he starts attacking then I might as well give up.

Now they are Test!ing our Rim-raiding skills by reforming into another new tribe. Suffice to say that we shall be closely behind them, inserting our spears into their backsides as they present them to us whilst running away from the Watery might that is a WET Zulu Patriot.

(This is my first PnP, apologies if its naff)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait... you actually declared on W A R? When was this, we didn't have you down as enemies, and nobody was asking for support.

Secondly, Test! wasn't "formerly W A R" at all, that just shows just how out of the loop you are. We are a new tribe that happened to take some W A R members.

So yea, you made such an impact on us.

DeletedUser

Wait... you actually declared on W A R? When was this, we didn't have you down as enemies, and nobody was asking for support.

Secondly, Test! wasn't "formerly W A R" at all, that just shows just how out of the loop you are. We are a new tribe that happened to take some W A R members.

So yea, you made such an impact on us.

Which members in Test! haven't been in W A R?

DeletedUser

britecraft on 13.10. at 22:35
Madonweed

Sorry to say but our council have said enough is enough this time, they wont let Drebel push his weight around anymore - so see you at Banockburn, I will have my face painted as usual

Cheers

Britecraft

^^^ Looks like a declaration to me

Test! = W A R minus drebel and dead wood - thats not a new tribe it's just a idiotic ploy to get out of the diplomacy your previous leader caused

I can officially say Z~P are at war with Test!

DeletedUser

^^^ Looks like a declaration to me

Test! = W A R minus drebel and dead wood - thats not a new tribe it's just a idiotic ploy to get out of the diplomacy your previous leader caused

I can officially say Z~P are at war with Test!

It looks to me like you'd never go to war with Test if you didn't have the backing of WET.

Neither you nor WET could hold your own against us so you join in together, cowardly.

DeletedUser

Not that I want to ruin the picture for my erstwhile allies, but "on their own" really isn't and hasn't been an issue for WET it would appear.

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV
Side 2:
Tribes: Test!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,917
Difference: 24,917

chart

And for the war when you were "playing" (I use that term loosely) as a tribe under W A R, the stats were:

chart

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 58
Difference: 60
(Side 1 being WET, Side 2 being W A R)

Side 1: 945,668
Side 2: 388,624
Difference: 557,044

I suggest that you do not follow in the footsteps of your previous attempt to deny that you were being decimated by WET and start throwing around personal insults again, it just looked poor last time.

DeletedUser

Not that I want to ruin the picture for my erstwhile allies, but "on their own" really isn't and hasn't been an issue for WET it would appear.

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV
Side 2:
Tribes: Test!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 24,917
Difference: 24,917

chart

And for the war when you were "playing" (I use that term loosely) as a tribe under W A R, the stats were:

chart

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 58
Difference: 60
(Side 1 being WET, Side 2 being W A R)

Side 1: 945,668
Side 2: 388,624
Difference: 557,044

I suggest that you do not follow in the footsteps of your previous attempt to deny that you were being decimated by WET and start throwing around personal insults again, it just looked poor last time.

Oh don't start with the "personal insults" story, nothing has been said.

You think that WET would have gotten that amount of villages WITHOUT the backing of *Bk* We'll never know because we are aware of the fact you've been gifting them villas and stacking their frontlines.

As I said, I don't think either of you can say you outmatch us without a fair fight.

DeletedUser

We have supported one player for 36 or 48 hours total as he was in our tribe prior to the merger between BK and HoB, and we supported him because of it. Nothing else has been offered or asked for.
Wet have taken that many villages because:
A) They left the tribe because they dont like the poor leadership
B) Have any support from their tribemates judging from WETs taking of your villages.

As far as the gifting villages situation went, we had explained this to DRebel at the time, Robbunny left WET, traded his villages to WET for villages in our territory to move up to us. Is a trade a gift? No.
Did we inform two of your leadership we were going to war? Yes.
Did WAR have little to no communication amongst its leaders? Apparently so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It looks to me like you'd never go to war with Test if you didn't have the backing of WET.

Neither you nor WET could hold your own against us so you join in together, cowardly.

Z~P have never been cowardly. Once we got organsied, we crushed our previous enemies very quickly despite your incorrect observations and predictions at that time.

We needed a new target and your ex-leader gave us the reasons to go to war.

But let's use your logic for a minute -

We have three tribes near us - WET, PEST and TEST (previously WAR)

If we'd have gone to war with WET - alongside being accused of being disloyal to our allies, according to your logic we'd have been accused of being cowardly by WET because we were going to WAR alongside you.

If we'd have gone to war with PEST - according to your logic we'd have been accused of being cowardly by PEST because we were going to WAR alongside FATE.

Hence, according to you, whatever choice we made we would have been cowardly

We chose the common sense option of going to WAR alongside our allies. Thank your previous leader for making it an easy choice.

We'll never know because we are aware of the fact you've been gifting them villas and stacking their frontlines.

Stacking - LoL - we supported 1 village for 36hrs as far as i'm aware.

Gifting Villages - Another incorrect argument from your previous leader that caused this war. They were never gifted , they were traded.

DeletedUser

Olis dear... I can assure you that NO ONE in ANY TRIBE other than our VERY OWN MEMBERS have supported us ! ! !

I guess because you could not manage to take a descent village that you have to accuse the following:

1st. Bi! players for stacking us

2nd. PEST for stacking us

and now

3rd. Z~P for stacking us

I have seen some of DREBEL's Nuke and Village Guides. It is not our fault if you can not fathom nor see what true villages and troop counts should look like. After this world, get with me and maybe I can send you some needed information to send to any future tribes you may have.

I would also like to point out that the 4 villages taken from TEST! had nothing to do with your ceasefire requests as all attacks were launched before discussions started. However, I think this forum clearly states what the decision was.

As my buddy Cheatin since 1991 questioned: Who from TEST! was not in W A R? No matter how you look at it, it is still basically the same tribe. Same members minus your ex leader and a few dead weight. Did you really need a new tribe to do that? Why not just dismiss a few, change around the council and diplomacy, and give the tribe a new name...with a new COA... Whalla Bamm... SAME THING!!! Or is it because you have NEW FORUMS that its a new tribe???

DarkLordSauron - VERY NICE PNP... Made Me Giggle!

DeletedUser

Olis, my good old friend.

Check your facts before opening your mouth on the externals. Unfortunately you have managed to make yourself look as idiotic as your ex tribe leader.

I know you can become better than that.

You must seriously ask yourself a question. Why are you the enemies of so many tribes?

(And really enjoyed the declaration, how on earth did you get that picture of olis (Duke)?)

DeletedUser

Olis, my good old friend.

Check your facts before opening your mouth on the externals. Unfortunately you have managed to make yourself look as idiotic as your ex tribe leader.

I know you can become better than that.

You must seriously ask yourself a question. Why are you the enemies of so many tribes?

(And really enjoyed the declaration, how on earth did you get that picture of olis (Duke)?)

I am the one in the burger king costume stood next to the nice lady sunbathing.

Everyone has to earn a living....:lol:

DeletedUser

I am the one in the burger king costume stood next to the nice lady sunbathing.

Everyone has to earn a living....:lol:

And after our Burger King buddy we'll go ontopic again... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ok, I agree that Test! is no longer "formerly W A R" because several of the big players are in a new tribe called SN!

Fallen out with each other already?

So now we have KONG, Test! and SN! (at least for another 24 hours, until the next argument)

Makes it far easier for WETLUV to clean up I suppose.

DeletedUser

Ok, I agree that Test! is no longer "formerly W A R" because several of the big players are in a new tribe called SN!

Fallen out with each other already?

So now we have KONG, Test! and SN! (at least for another 24 hours, until the next argument)

Oh you are a busy boy criticizing others for things you have absolutely no clue about.

KONG is Drebel, alone. He has virtually quit.

Test! is the same as W A R without the people that have now joined WETLUV and SN!

The reason for the starting of SN! was because Test! had taken everything that was wrong with W A R and put it into a new tribe.

DeletedUser

Oh you are a busy boy criticizing others for things you have absolutely no clue about.

KONG is Drebel, alone. He has virtually quit.

Test! is the same as W A R without the people that have now joined WETLUV and SN!

The reason for the starting of SN! was because Test! had taken everything that was wrong with W A R and put it into a new tribe.

I freely admit I know very little about the three tribes mentioned. But it's fun to guess, and then post a few comments, just to see what you reply.
And now I know a little bit more, which is always good :)

And based on what you've just said I stand by my last comment, WETLUV and SN! shouldn't have too much problems destroying Test!, leaving WETLUV against SN!, a far smaller tribe.

DeletedUser

Even better, you have taken everything that is WRONG with W A R and put it all in a new tribe.

Absolutely blinding idea.

Everyone at weluv and Z P applauds you for your ingenuity.

When you make your next tribe, (probably tonight or tomorrow) remember, if you want to make something better from something broken, you take everything that is good and make it into a new tribe. Taking everything that is wrong will only make you worse. Sigh

DeletedUser

Even better, you have taken everything that is WRONG with W A R and put it all in a new tribe.

Absolutely blinding idea.

Everyone at weluv and Z P applauds you for your ingenuity.

When you make your next tribe, (probably tonight or tomorrow) remember, if you want to make something better from something broken, you take everything that is good and make it into a new tribe. Taking everything that is wrong will only make you worse. Sigh

I did? No, I didn't make the tribe, and I wasn't part of the council. I haven't done anything with that tribe. I am in a new tribe.

Would you like to point out what is wrong with SN? Because I can only see positives after what we left Test! with.