Z P (formerly BK) vs Test! (Formerly W A R)

DeletedUser

So hows this war going then? No new PNP's or anyhting worth talking about?

DeletedUser8202

mustard are joining WETLUV as im sure some of you noticed

and as for Test/W A R/DBD they are getting crushed

DeletedUser

Well, some players from Mustard have joined WET. I don't know what those left in (M) are planning to do, they seem to be in a bad position.

DeletedUser

Seeing as to how this is Z~P's thread... I will post their conquers first:

Side 1:
Tribes: Z~P
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DBD~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 120,136
Side 2: 0
Difference: 120,136

chart

DeletedUser

WETLUV's Conquers:

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DBD~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 155
Side 2: 7
Difference: 148

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,072,549
Side 2: 56,235
Difference: 1,016,314

chart

DeletedUser

yep only a 100 differece never know they could have tonned of noble trains a make a comback or just they have all left -.-

DeletedUser8534

Been off the game for the last couple of months due to real life issues(dam real life trying to get int the way of TW)

Been trying my best to scour through as many forums as possible as when I was around I was part of the WET council who had dealings with DRrebel and I witnessed first hand his manipulative and backstabbing tactics of which are endless.

Basically here is how I remember it from my point of view which is going to biased to the hilt of course :)

WAR approached us for a NAP and presented us with a laughable set of terms which included no barb nobling in k43 or taking in of any the other tribe members that were already there which included Wyvern, Virus, SONS! and old stragglers from W4R and W4IR aswell as HoB up to the north of the K.

Seeing as we had our eyes set on that K we planned to take as many of the tribes out in that area as possible to gain control of it. We did however know that a lot of us had to come deep positions of k44 and therefore knew it wouldn't be easy. With this in mind we decided to NAP HoB so we could focus on the rest of the tribes within that K.

This was how things were rolling along fine when W A R approached us about NAPPING them basically wanting to worm their way into that K without a fight except against tribes we had already considerably weakened such as Wyvern and Virus. The terms of the nap have been published in another thread somewhere but I am just back after 2 months out so I apologize for not knowing exact place.

Anyhow whilst we were discussing the hilarious offer from them we sent back a counter offer and were also approached by END to help take them out with their idea being END hitting them from the south and us from the north to which we said we were interested but we would like to see WAR's response to our counter offer first. Afterall we were still fighting a few tribes within the K and truth be told we wanted to obliterate them first before taking on a new tribe which in all honesty was controlling k53 and looked like it could cause us problems.

While awaiting our answer back off DRrebel he had got his tribe to go on mass barb nobling spree in k43 and then proceeded to recruit all stragglers and refugees of whom we had been fighting and then he even blatantly merged Wyvern into them and then also END which gave us no option but to set them as enemies. This also gave them more of the villas in k43 and were now the dominant force in terms of points and villas in that continent all in the space of 48 hours or so. To say we were upset is an understatement. We felt duped by both them and END although I cannot prove that this was their intentions from the very beginning or just a case of adapting to a situation at the time knowing the NAP weren't going to happen.

Anyhow we had to get guys over there quickly so we in the council decided we would allow all our k44 guys to be able to noble barbs over in k43 to be near a frontline and face WAR head on, who to be fair to them had around 7 days head start on us in that sense and were starting to turtle up it seemed to look like to me. Again I could be wrong.

One thing I did know was that the mass nobling of barbs was gonna knock their noble count so I knew we would be better off in that capacity so I still felt comfortable of a victory but I was preparing myself for a long haul against what looked like a tribe who had beat us off our marks and could well cause us many problems.

With this in mind we offered HoB a merge into us so we could have them under our guidance and have the extra manpower needed and I personally showed tbmlgh who was duke of them at the time a letter which Drebel had wrote me about his desire of crushing them and then BK hence why he wanted to nap WET. Obviously DRrebel never realised BK and ourselves were allies and had been from almost day 1 so he never done his homework on our or their diplomacy.

HoB knew they were in danger and despite our offer decided to merge into BK which at the time again really riled us and we felt their decision was based on the hope WAR wouldnt try take on BK if they had us to contend with which would basically give the ex HoB members some restbite. However this again is just an opinion of how I remember it at the time and there was also a bit of bickering within our own council walls between dukes and barons which did not bode well for us and would no doubt have also put HoB off wanting to come into us.

We now felt under pressure a little and it was imperative we got out numbers down from the 2 tribes into just 1 so we had to act fast and kick and internal a lot of players in quick time and then guys re-posted to the frontline which we managed to do.

Now this where my real life stuff came into play and I couldn't play no more so I dont know the facts about how we beat them so easily(going off conquers posted) but I have read many threads since coming back today some which were having a go at WET for barb nobling and some of which stated Bi were helping us etc.

Yes we did barb noble but only to face head on and to react to what our enemy was doing. I read somewhere that they accused adey of letting us noble barbs but not them therefore meaning they(Bi) helped us...how ridiculous and what a terrible excuse for seeing your side lose.

Adey will tell you himself from my discussions with him around that time that openly told him we at WET were still weary of them and we knew they needed our nap just as much as we needed theirs. Also yes we did reprimand anybody who nobled any of his farms.. But not because it was adey or grant but because we had a strict policy on barb nobling apart from when we gave the permission to allow them in k43 for war purposes.

It really done my head in reading a thread somewhere stating that we were just barb nobling for the fun of it and DRrebel was trying to accuse us of it. Totally wrong. His tribe were the champions at it. I am also annoyed that ex WAR players are accusing ZP(HoB and BK) being our lap dogs and that we needed their help or we would have lost to them. Kettle black comes to mind after the mass recruitment of END, Wyvern, Virus and SONS into your tribe was your downfall and the fact you nobled too many barbs lowering your royalty numbers by a hell of a lot which therefore meant you couldnt take as many villas as you would want even if you got through the stacked defenses.

These were all thing DRrebel preached about on these forums yet he blatantly done the opposite of what he would preach and in a style of aggressive and arrogant manner to which not everyone will respond to.

Anyway I hope this makes sense to people and you may actually know it all already but as I said I am new back to the game and wanted to just say how I remember it.

Thanks

Red

DeletedUser

Now this where my real life stuff came into play and I couldn't play no more so I dont know the facts about how we beat them so easily(going off conquers posted) but I have read many threads since coming back today some which were having a go at WET for barb nobling and some of which stated Bi were helping us etc.

Yes we did barb noble but only to face head on and to react to what our enemy was doing. I read somewhere that they accused adey of letting us noble barbs but not them therefore meaning they(Bi) helped us...how ridiculous and what a terrible excuse for seeing your side lose.

Adey will tell you himself from my discussions with him around that time that openly told him we at WET were still weary of them and we knew they needed our nap just as much as we needed theirs. Also yes we did reprimand anybody who nobled any of his farms.. But not because it was adey or grant but because we had a strict policy on barb nobling apart from when we gave the permission to allow them in k43 for war purposes.

Bi! had no hand in the war between WETLUV and W A R; indeed we had an NAP with W A R. That being said, I will not deny there were war plans drawn us with WETLUV to assist them *if* W A R refused to negotiate an NAP with Bi!. Those plans were not used, but I am always prepared for all outcomes, and WETLUV respected my intentions. They were well aware that I was to persue an NAP with W A R in the first instance, and join WETLUV's war effort should diplomacy fail (as W A R were attacking Bi!).

One of the major sticking points of NAP negotiations between Bi! and W A R was WETLUV barb-nobling in K44. A term I would not compromise on was barb-nobling in K44; they were all my farms, and if not my own, my tribe's farms.
W A R were very insistent that they wished to noble barbs to gain footholds in K44 against WETLUV; a laughable tactic. They almost threatened to cancel negotiations for it.

Their point was that WETLUV were seemingly permitted to noble barbs in K44. When I told them they were under the same restrictions as to "no nobling in K44 without permission from the duke of Bi!", they pointed a few examples where WETLUV had broken this term. However, I swiftly contacted WETLUV about this, explaining the situation, and the said players were either cautioned (and apologised to me) or were dismissed. I further highlighted to W A R that our allies +PEST- were under the same terms with regards to barb-nobling in K44; namely, that they could not without permission from Smile?.

Thus, W A R no longer had a case to argue for, since if our allies and NAPs are barred from barb-nobling in K44, why would a leader such as myself favour a tribe seeking negotiations?

I believe W A R were somewhat astounded that Bi! could command such power over WETLUV (in their eyes) despite WETLUV having continental dominance of K44.
A breakdown of the NAP between WETLUV and Bi! would be suicide. Bi!'s forces were devoted to the south in wiping out Vital and =FATE= which would strained Bi!'s already tight defences, and removed what little backline Bi! had.
A breakdown of the NAP would also lead to players such as Smile? and BattleAxe unleashing their wrath upon WETLUV, and WETLUV were wise enough to respect that the sheer power of these players alone would be an almost unstoppable force across K44, not to mention the rest of Bi! who would coordinate under the guidance of their leaders.

Thus to summarise, Bi! never helped WETLUV in their war against W A R, we banned WETLUV, +PEST- and W A R from nobling barbs in K44 without permission from Smile? himself, and Bi! were in no way responsible for WETLUV's victory.

All credit goes to WETLUV.

DeletedUser8534

Exactly Adey

Would like to add though when we were initially at war with yourselves there was lots of barb nobling going on by our players and it made many of us embarrassed but was needed in some cases to turtle up.

We had in total over 200 members across the 2 tribes to control which was dam hard and the usual reason why family tribes normally fall once push comes to shove. We do however have a very strong council who were at each others throats in some cases with regards to what we could and couldn't do.

On many occasions we missed the barb nobling of some of our much inexperienced players and whilst having to battle yourselves and the backstabbing W4R at the time we admittedly in some cases knew it was best that these players were best just turtling up against you guys and taking some of your farms.

However once the nap was put in place we barred (or at least tried to) the nobling of them esp in area where you guys were situated. We did however tell them they could take barbs to the east near the 43/44 border to then face up to W4R who by this time had come to us to ally with them in a fight against you guys. We obviously told them to 'do one' after they way they turned on us to attack us with yourselves. A lot of people forget that we weren't just fighting Bi but also W4R too. A fact which we never ever seemed to get credit for at the time.

Eventually our aim was to push into 43 after taking out W4R which we did despite all the time having our eyes on your goodselves incase you decided to end the nap :)

However I want to make it clear that the non barb nobling in k44 was our policy anyway and not just too appease Bi but because we had to start withering out those guys who were incapable of taking a real village. As you know yourself that when somebody did break those rules and you contacted me you found them being kicked by me and then I would mail you letting you know there was 'new food' at the door step. Not because as some people try and say we bent over for you guys to keep the nap but because we wanted to get rid of the dead wood and only wanted the people who were willing to moving west to a frontline etc.

If as you say W A R then pointed out cases of more barb nobling going on then this must have been after my time and therefore I cant comment but if these 'barbs' were taken near the 43 border then this was approved before I had gone to face them head on and also weed out those who were safe in k44 who wouldnt get over to the new frontline that we now had.

Then obviously anyone who's excuse of having to ask for barbs in 44 at the time because they were too far away from enemy no longer had an excuse because we openly told them to take a cluster of 3 around in k43. If they then didnt do this then the idea was to kick them and eat them up ourselves.

DeletedUser7797

Red,

Welcome back mate and let's enjoy the next instalment.
An interesting read, I didn't realise that your memory was so good. One day when you are older I'll let you in to the secret of how we managed to whip WAR so quickly and easily. I have been in a number of tribes and this tribe does seem to strike the right balance between entertainment and success.

Red

DeletedUser

While awaiting our answer back off DRrebel he had got his tribe to go on mass barb nobling spree in k43 and then proceeded to recruit all stragglers and refugees of whom we had been fighting and then he even blatantly merged Wyvern into them and then also END which gave us no option but to set them as enemies. This also gave them more of the villas in k43 and were now the dominant force in terms of points and villas in that continent all in the space of 48 hours or so. To say we were upset is an understatement. We felt duped by both them and END although I cannot prove that this was their intentions from the very beginning or just a case of adapting to a situation at the time knowing the NAP weren't going to happen.

Welcome back, nice posts. :)

However, in a shortened version and without all the diplomacy WETLUV just did the same thing WAR did to you. Recruited enemies and weakened players to gain control of a continent.

DeletedUser8534

Welcome back, nice posts. :)

However, in a shortened version and without all the diplomacy WETLUV just did the same thing WAR did to you. Recruited enemies and weakened players to gain control of a continent.

I see your point mate and to be honest it is not a decision which I am personally happy about but do see the reasoning behind it but I am back now and no doubt gonna be wrecking Willows head keeping her on her toes :)

I have no doubt me and her will have our little spats regarding decisions very soon but we love and respect each other really. Even if we do wind each other up somewhat. Both have the tribes interests fully in our hearts but obviously on occasions our views differ to the upmost extreme.

But hey. It wouldn't be worth having a council if we just agreed with what the dukes said would it? :D