Z P (formerly BK) vs Test! (Formerly W A R)

DeletedUser

Ahh so the real reason SN was set up is that you were not given baron or duke status. Excellent reason for starting your shiny new tribe.

DeletedUser

Ahh so the real reason SN was set up is that you were not given baron or duke status. Excellent reason for starting your shiny new tribe.

No, once again you are wrong. I stepped down because of time restraints, once I'd stepped down the tribe wasn't being run well enough and damage had already been done.

DeletedUser

I did? No, I didn't make the tribe, and I wasn't part of the council. I haven't done anything with that tribe. I am in a new tribe.

Olis750 said:
No, once again you are wrong. I stepped down because of time restraints, once I'd stepped down the tribe wasn't being run well enough and damage had already been done.

This feels like the hokey cokey. 1 minute you were not part of the council, next minute you had stepped down.

But then, with W A R, Test!, Spear, SN and now Vibe? I am sure a few of us can be forgiven for being just a little confused.

DeletedUser

This feels like the hokey cokey. 1 minute you were not part of the council, next minute you had stepped down.

But then, with W A R, Test!, Spear, SN and now Vibe? I am sure a few of us can be forgiven for being just a little confused.

I joined as part of the council, stepped down in an hour.

SN and Vibe? are the same tribe, different name, you may find that happening quite a bit :icon_razz:

Hey don't feel bad for being confused, it's natural.

DeletedUser7797

My fingers are hurting setting the various tribes as enemies in the diplomacy box, is this part of their master-plan?

Give old Redleg repetive strain injury?

DeletedUser

My fingers are hurting setting the various tribes as enemies in the diplomacy box, is this part of their master-plan?

Give old Redleg repetive strain injury?

Yes, lol

W A R --> Test! & KONG
Test! --> Test! & Alone
Test! & Alone --> Test! & Septic & Ummmm
Septic & Ummmm --> Septic
Septic --> SN!
SN! --> Vibe!
Vibe! --> -V

Did I miss anything?
I might update this in a few minutes time, when they decide to do another change ...

DeletedUser

Yes, lol

W A R --> Test! & KONG
Test! --> Test! & Alone
Test! & Alone --> Test! & Septic & Ummmm
Septic & Ummmm --> Septic
Septic --> SN!
SN! --> Vibe!
Vibe! --> -V

Did I miss anything?
I might update this in a few minutes time, when they decide to do another change ...

It's fun messing with your heads. We might change the name every day, there again......

DeletedUser

i am so confused what the hell is going on? why are there so many tribe splintering from one?

DeletedUser

Drebel appreciation society

Ummmmm. No!!!!!:icon_biggrin:

On a related topic is there anyone willing to update my signature on a daily basis to reflect the name change of my tribe? No? Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to keep the forums fun... A new name could be...

R A W .... REALLY ARE WAR

W IN D .... War In Disguise

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, we just couldn't decide on a suitable name, so you know we thought we'd be creative and keep it fresh.

DeletedUser8202

dudes pick a name and keep with it please???
for example

W A D..

We are Dorks

or R A W

Rejects at WAR

you will fall as fast as W A R/Test did

DeletedUser

dudes pick a name and keep with it please???
for example

W A D..

We are Dorks

or R A W

Rejects at WAR

you will fall as fast as W A R/Test did

Oh so Witty. I didn't expect much more from you though...

And no, we won't pick a name and stick with it; Freedom is a beautiful thing.

DeletedUser

(M) is a good name. Best you've come up with so far. Nice profile page, too.

DeletedUser8202

i agree stick with Mustard

and what do you mean expect more from me?
did you expect me to sit here for hours comming up with something better to say???
well unlike some i have real life freinds :icon_wink: