ze tribes of ze moment

DeletedUser4753

zat is correct, we having a german style tribe rating,

You ask why?, vell mein gramma is not the ze best as it is, and seen as no one else seems too have take notice of ze emerging forces.

without further ado, i shall rolith out mein plannen

Fake germans take on the top 5!

1. ze v.i.p 7/10

When I first heard of a vip, mien eyes lit up like observing a blast of a mortar, mein fuhrer is back :O, alas this be not the case.
Merely a collection of past so dubbed veterans, i see a few very promising players here. I also see some of my WW13 rival marines, will they stay high like a Luftwaffe, or sink like our forefathers U-boats. I cant be sure but thier k is packed with competition, as has been ze case on the last few uk worlds, the south east proves a popular spawn for tribes.
Must admit I am touch of biased with ze v.i.p soldiers due to chemical warfare from ww13, but perhaps they will prove me wrong as i forsee a watery grave for v.i.p

2. ze Voices 5/10

I must be going insane, not only do i hear voices but now i see zem. Im a touch worried about ze wide spread of the tribe's formations, they look very susceptible for a bit of blitzkrieg, their is so much space to exploit. Zat being said with risk formations can come great rewards, if they show true SS Grit and ingenuity then that wide formation could result in WORLD DOMINATION!
I cannot really recognize these soldiers, perhaps they are undercover operatives, but ze will not pull the wool over my eyes, I see a uk.pro amongst them, and despite my feelings towards the uk (spit), i guess he isnt a bad player.
Will ze risky spread pay off, will people come to terms with the voices, or try to silence them, i believe i wont hear the voices in my head for too long on the battle field, but their members may end up elsewhere sure we will see.

3. ze panda's 8/10

Whilst not native to ze rein-land all true aerians have real affinity todays ze panda, whilst we are Europeans version of USA as a war mongering hyper capitalist state, ze panda is a soft sleepy creature living a simple life, its perfect synergy, our kalma if you like.
But ze pleasant panda's on this world seem a lot more scary on zis world, they are very heavily cluster in k54 with bunkers dug in deep like a good german should, much like ze germans they came out of nowhere to dominate, and i once again think history shall repeat and before long see ze panda blitz upon w17, you may query what precise weapons a cuddly panda pocess's, but look no further, ze panda's are well equiped http://www.bambooki.com/blog/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-bamboo/
I think we all know what the future means for panda's, extinction, but not before the reap carnage on all your rainforests.

4. ze nuke 7/10

:O, ze greatest fear of all germans, zis war ending device took out ze Asian allies and strikes fear into za SS rifle men even to zis day.
I detect some potential operation problems however, ze military bio of colonel bazza is often very lacking, zat being said the nuke carriers appear to have one of ze best formations in ze top 5, and whilst efficiency doesn't seem a priority for these guys, amassing(tis a word) troops seems to be this nations claim to power, after all he with most soldiers has the largest influence.
Sadly i feel this war machine wont be comparable to USA and ze beasty nuke will inadvertently miss fire.

5. ze sco 6/10

Ven you speak of seriousness, you speak of ze germans, try telling me a joke my stone face is but immovable -_-
As for callers, never again shall we allow our private chats to be enigma'd!!
Ironically mein humor must end and must talk about the SCO war machine a little more critically.
One recognizes many a veteran soldier in zis tribe also has some prominent forum warriorz, but alas it was the shells of our tanks not the cry of off our voices that made us strong.
All being said i think they could do well, but i fancy 4awee to have tougher trenches and longer range mortars in the impending ww17.

As we know from the perils of war war,it is not always the big names that are the important.

No one remembers the fact russia surrounded mein fuhrer to end the war
no one remembers the polish air division with best kill to death ratio in the enitre air war
it can be ze things outside the lime light who make a difference

Who am i looking at:

4awee, a good little battalion here, could be well in 55, but have competition from couple of the top 5
nanna's, I recognize a couple of ze soldiers here, also lot of respect for packman as a player and leader

both these ^ could be good long term bets.

DeletedUser4753

Oh by all means please rate/discuss how ya like, i was merely bored so had fun making a thread even harder to read than mi usual shpeel :D

DeletedUser

Good read, but be careful not to offend anyone if you continue to talk like a "German". So far it's fine, but caution is your best friend, Mr. D1!

DeletedUser

Germans may not be as funny as the English, but we can laugh ;)

DeletedUser12303

Read a line and got bored. To be fair it was a very funny line about pandas going extinct. Just giving you honest feed back oul chap.