ZOMG!!!!!

DeletedUser

Ok, World 1 is not even close to being full, but yet you peopel are alreaydy making premades for worlds you have no clue the stats of or when they are coming out.

Tp be fully honest, I hope .co.uk Does not become liek tribalwars, Id like long while before they post the next worlds.... As the whole fact that they post so many worlds in a short amoutn fo time, is why .net has started to become horrible.

/end Rant

ZOMG!

DeletedUser

Lovely.

Unfortunately for you .co.uk is probably going to be a fair bit like Tribalwars. Considering it is Tribal Wars, after all. It could be a game about fluffy bunnies or where you have to know the exact details of any world you intend to make a premade tribe on, and it would still be like itself.

DeletedUser

Lovely.

Unfortunately for you .co.uk is probably going to be a fair bit like Tribalwars. Considering it is Tribal Wars, after all. It could be a game about fluffy bunnies or where you have to know the exact details of any world you intend to make a premade tribe on, and it would still be like itself.

To be honest, i doubt that they will be creating worlds as fast as tribalwars is, due tot he fact that the admisn over here are all really experienced players from .net. Therefore slowing down the creation of the worlds. (I hope)

DeletedUser

Maybe to start up .co.uk the worlds will open up slowly but will soon get faster, and yes people are making pre-mades, doesn't matter if there is paladins on the world it isn't going to effect the pre-mades by much and Anorian Bravo on the sarcasm. :)

DeletedUser

Worlds open when old ones get full, the speed in which they fill on .net forces the admins to make new worlds frequently, hopefully here that won't be a problem.

DeletedUser

Worlds open when old ones get full, the speed in which they fill on .net forces the admins to make new worlds frequently, hopefully here that won't be a problem.

I truely hope not as well :icon_eek:.