Latest activity

• HolyTrinity3x reacted to Fa Hezzy's post in the thread Rumors of w50... with Like Like.
    Your more of comedian than rapper. Try stand ups, maybe there people wont shhh you. Anyway its funny to see you, who was also been...
  • HolyTrinity3x replied to the thread Rumors of w50....
    Lol im drunk is all. You put time and effort into the most awkward cringeworthy tracks ive heard. Show your screenshots of me being...
  • Fa Hezzy
    Fa Hezzy replied to the thread Rumors of w50....
    Your more of comedian than rapper. Try stand ups, maybe there people wont shhh you. Anyway its funny to see you, who was also been...
  • Drluke and DJ banskin replied to the thread Rumors of w50....
    I heard a Rumour Fa hezzy asked to join NHS
  • Fa Hezzy
    Fa Hezzy replied to the thread Rumors of w50....
    Altrough you said here quite a lot. But all į see is butt hurt kid, who wanted more internals and other stuff to praise your ego, which...
    you appear to have made a mistype there i'm afraid. You invalidated your own attempts to make me look bad at sentences? Quite a unique...
    Lol your everything is a bunch of moaning and sending vindictive the number of trains we are sending. Your everything is worthless you...
    Trinity your response is badly worded, badly thought out and shameful. I was given exact numbers of cartel villages for the the ops...
    Banskin spreading rumours in a forum where we we talk about rumours. Wowee. Jackojacko offered up Cartel troop counts and we told him...
    I heard a rumour insomnia recruited from rim tribes, the spies talked about in the screenshot were spies HE recruited What goes...
    • 1600545137059.png
  • HolyTrinity3x reacted to Insomnia's post in the thread Rumors of w50... with Like Like.
    I head a rumor that NHS (who controlled 3 K's) still had to recruit a snake to take down wow Heard another one that said snake...
  • HolyTrinity3x reacted to Insomnia's post in the thread Rumors of w50... with Like Like.
    Now this is a story all about how World 50 got flipped turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute Just sit right here I'll tell...
  • Insomnia reacted to PeaceHF's post in the thread Rumors of w50... with Like Like.
    I needed to clean my ears after this o.0 upgrade mic quality and flow for next track pls :)
  • Insomnia replied to the thread Rumors of w50....
    I head a rumor that NHS (who controlled 3 K's) still had to recruit a snake to take down wow Heard another one that said snake...
  • Insomnia replied to the thread Rumors of w50....
    Now this is a story all about how World 50 got flipped turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute Just sit right here I'll tell...
    • Screenshot_20200810-163238_Samsung_Internet.jpg