100mil

• Thread starter DeletedUser4280
  • Start date

DeletedUser12733

I think it clearly states the person is in the academy for a reason. I think he would of been better sending fakes.

DeletedUser13687

IronPhenix is doing that pretty well :)

Well he did send 2 nobles as well, but i'm not too worried xD

DeletedUser13884

Confident then? How is everyone else feeling with noble incomings? ;)

Oh, I like your added section in your profile about us, changed mine too, tell me what you think? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13685

He wouldn't know selwen
Two reasons one they don't communicate and the second everybody else has the nobles tagged as Rams (rofl) I'm bored.

DeletedUser12733

What's funny they go at same speed?

Pff and you profess to not be a noob.

As for communication, to be fair Ghosts do communicate but we do it different to most tribes... We just 'Oooooooooo' at each other and hope that support arrives... to be fair though for those not looking at the war stats..

I will just put Total war points

1 Wardens Of The North. 0 Caps 763 Offense points 53 Defense points
2 The Real Wardens of the North 0 Caps 11.829 Offense Points 90 Defense Points.
3 Scary 0 Caps 32.223 Defense points

Does look like Ghosts are currently owning it.

DeletedUser13687

and we haven't even attacked yet hahahaha

as for D1s post,

sarcasm visser hahaha

DeletedUser13887

my 74 incoming with 3 trains and split nobles to 2 villas beg to differ haha

That is true, but the 'real' ones haven't landed yet if you know what i mean, maybe a few of the less experienced players have landed such as notmichael ^ who was clearly not instructed to land at the time that he did, but what can we do about that. I still don't know how he managed to land at that time though bless him.

Got to remember, you can't generalise the ability of a whole tribe on a handful of players, it's the same with ghosts, you have your experienced players and you have your newbies, it's the same across every tribe, you're just focusing on our not so experienced players ;)

DeletedUser12733

That is true, but the 'real' ones haven't landed yet if you know what i mean, maybe a few of the less experienced players have landed such as notmichael ^ who was clearly not instructed to land at the time that he did, but what can we do about that. I still don't know how he managed to land at that time though bless him.

Got to remember, you can't generalise the ability of a whole tribe on a handful of players, it's the same with ghosts, you have your experienced players and you have your newbies, it's the same across every tribe, you're just focusing on our not so experienced players ;)

What about experience noobs like me? :( Don't I have a category?

DeletedUser13887

Oh look 'bArry' wanting attention again ;) you can be whatever you want to be! :)

DeletedUser13734

You WOTN lot are always so hostile!

No one can have a friendly laugh while at war these days. : (

DeletedUser13435

Last edited by a moderator: