A lack of credibility...

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I thought I'd just have a quick look on here to see if THE had the cahones to actually declare instead of launching inside of a 2 week break period.. obviously not (enter unsurprised smiley here). I suppose asking for a PnP from a poor tribe that doesn't know its a from its e would be abit much.

Well I suppose all those claims of THE being "more proven" will be put to the test :icon_biggrin:

Good luck :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i like how this is written timmy :lol:

dangling the bait to see if its bitten :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well from an outside point of view (since I'm not actually playing just now due to circumstances....), it was only to be expected this would happen. Friction had been building up for a long time, THE family forming without consulting JBOX over it. JBOX still actively nuking and nobling THE family members (some were refugees from what I've seen yet some were not). There was also incidents of renobles from THE on incoming nobles to THE1 villages, in addition to nukes and noble being sent at 1/2 THE members.As I'm aware JBOX has spies in THE family(?).

From what I've heard and it's only bits, there has been a lack of communication from both sides over THE1 forming, what is happening now is really only a result of that communications break down and continued friction between certain players on both sides.

Just a question but didn't the JBOX/GOLD agreement for 2 weeks fall through as well?

Found this in a forum troll

So much so that we ditched our alliance with them and disregarded a mutually agreed timescale.

Seems rather hypocritical to me

Either way, best luck to both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I thought I'd just have a quick look on here to see if THE had the cahones to actually declare instead of launching inside of a 2 week break period.. obviously not (enter unsurprised smiley here). I suppose asking for a PnP from a poor tribe that doesn't know its a from its e would be abit much.

Well I suppose all those claims of THE being "more proven" will be put to the test :icon_biggrin:

Good luck :icon_wink:

Is anyone from the old RK actually still playing this world?? lol

DeletedUser8897

thunderhorse zip ties timmys mouth shut with that cracker wooop wooop.

+rep TH

DeletedUser

Just a question but didn't the JBOX/GOLD agreement for 2 weeks fall through as well?

Found this in a forum troll

Seems rather hypocritical to me

Either way, best luck to both sides.

while we ditched the agreed timescale, for very good reason, We did actually openly declare, which was actually Timmys point,

thats why he asks

'I thought I'd just have a quick look on here to see if THE had the cahones to actually declare'

DeletedUser

The chubber can read my mind. The dropping of the alliance was done by informing fatallll that it had been dropped. I mailed him again when we dropped the two week period and i believe around the same time posted on the externals. So quite different to just launching. You'll notice pretty much every war jbox has been in has had an external post informing all parties.

DeletedUser

The chubber can read my mind. The dropping of the alliance was done by informing fatallll that it had been dropped. I mailed him again when we dropped the two week period and i believe around the same time posted on the externals. So quite different to just launching. You'll notice pretty much every war jbox has been in has had an external post informing all parties.

Pardon myself but from your first post I thought the alliance had gone already due to you mentioning it being a 2 week break period.

DeletedUser

Pardon myself but from your first post I thought the alliance had gone already due to you mentioning it being a 2 week break period.

Oh right, no not to our knowledge. We were under the belief there was an alliance in place until we noticed the incomings.

DeletedUser

yes we were under the same impression, when we noticed the incomings too.

DeletedUser

yes we were under the same impression, when we noticed the incomings too.

I've been over this a million times with your ignorant and arrogant dukes (actually only one duke was a narb to be fair - one of them seemed to be more than willing to help - the other [one mr.veasey or Speedmerchant to most] decided to just make wild demands without explanation) however I'll explain this to the rest whilst I'm here. Dageneral was quite happily munching away at THE1 (yes thats right, when they formed their family and allied up with AKP they must have expected some immediate action as they never once decided to actually discuss diplomatic relations with us regarding their new found compadres) and at some point along the line Fatmax nobled a village and believed that he had an incoming train due. This we were told was launching out of a certain time frame and must be nobles launched after he'd noble ced village. At this point I might add, we weren't aware ced account was being sat by the infamous TP4. Well anyway, the fake ram train landed on Fatmax (nice tagging lads - beautiful!) and that night we had discussions that were going pretty well to be honest. The nice duke had remembered the alliance terms (no nobling in 9x9's as per the alliance agreement) and was happy to kick the account and put it up for a landgrab. At the same time we were told that Fat and TP's actions were in no way reflective of the tribe and infact they'd been attempting to mutiny the tribe to their leadership for the past few days. Further to that we were informed they would be punished and that only days before Fatmax had already been removed from his position as a duke. Anyway, veasey got involved and all of a sudden we start seeing demands and insults coming our way. The conversation ended with him saying it would be nice for us all to have diplomacy unilaterally (meaning THE1). I ended it with that would be nice, lets speak about it later. Next day we notice a message in the same skype chat from Mr. Veasey demanding villages that ironblev nobled be returned as per our agreement the night before - cue insult from me wondering if Speedy is erm, high and remind him that we agreed that it'd be nice, but we made no agreement and infact agreed to discuss it at a later date..

Then, after days of silence, we notice the incomings from THE after an attack break without a message in game, on skype, or more cowardly not on the forums. Makes you wonder if these more proven players are abit worried about posting it to be honest.. anyway, first blood to THE, thats one battle won I suppose, we'll have to wait a week or two to see who wins the war ( I say that as THE leadership are seemingly under the weather with the scurge of TW - the A&E syndrome - and quite frankly, all read from different hymm sheets without any sort of consideration for what has been said before).

DeletedUser

what a load of absolute dribble............................... (are you so up yourself you actually believe this rubbish?)

firstly dageneral was trying to scab out our internals, 9x9 rules dont apply to internals, also you should be looking at jbox nobling in THE 9x9 before putting up this dribble.

secondly i steped down from duke (not removed)

thirdly there is/was no mutany, i know i have full tribe/council support.

4th dageneral hadnt taken any the 1 vills before he tried to scab our internals.

5th, speedy is a true gentleman, and if he piped up its because of stupid demands from jbox, im sorry timmy but you are far from the tw gods you believe that you are.

all in all your trying to run a pnp campain, well let me tell you something, there aint no one left here to influence to swap sides, its us and akp vs you and fate, so your smear campain is pointless. keep up the trash talk and absolute dribble, cause it aint gona do you any good.

DeletedUser

what a load of absolute dribble............................... (are you so up yourself you actually believe this rubbish?)

firstly dageneral was trying to scab out our internals, 9x9 rules dont apply to internals, also you should be looking at jbox nobling in THE 9x9 before putting up this dribble.

secondly i steped down from duke (not removed)

thirdly there is/was no mutany, i know i have full tribe/council support.

4th dageneral hadnt taken any the 1 vills before he tried to scab our internals.

5th, speedy is a true gentleman, and if he piped up its because of stupid demands from jbox, im sorry timmy but you are far from the tw gods you believe that you are.

all in all your trying to run a pnp campain, well let me tell you something, there aint no one left here to influence to swap sides, its us and akp vs you and fate, so your smear campain is pointless. keep up the trash talk and absolute dribble, cause it aint gona do you any good.

Regardless of what you call 'dribble' - erm a player under attack is a what? Thats right they're a refugee..

Your tribe has tried to goad us how many times? You attempted to start this war how long ago when you allied AKP and did what? Nothing, your tribe still hasn't had the balls to just say on the externals what your up to. A simple "We've dropped our alliance with Jbox and are going for it" would gain you all how much respect? Instead you do it all in some kind of covert fashion expecting us not to be part ready in the first place. I don't run smear campaigns, what I do is facts. THE wanted a war ages ago, they just never had the balls to admit it.

Timmy

DeletedUser

You are mistaken FatMax, as the player was THE1 when i launched, then all of a sudden was changed into THE and you hit us with the we are internaling the account!

Should you not have thought of that before I had launched?

DeletedUser

Timmy i understand you wanting to post lies to make your tribe look good but for you to slate one of the best players and probaly truest gentleman on this world, that being speedy, just really shows who you are. :icon_eek: Ive had a glimpse into the real timmy, not this little mickey mouse act you put on the forums, and you are really a lower level of life. Grow up kid seriously... and then maybe someday you can dream of being half the player/person of speedy or max.. or even darth. :icon_wink:

Theres a reason your members say they like chubbs (a known cheater) so much more than you... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You are mistaken FatMax, as the player was THE1 when i launched, then all of a sudden was changed into THE and you hit us with the we are internaling the account!

Should you not have thought of that before I had launched?

I like how this point was ignored ;)

DeletedUser

just for you dageneral inlarged and bolded.

what is is with jbox and posting stupid posts when if they read clearly it pretty obvious,

what vills did dageneral take of the1 or even the before trying to scab our internals.

DeletedUser8897

they cant see bolded stuff max...i have had to show them at least 5 times today..