Barb Nobling Record??

DeletedUser4753

lol pearcy is proving to be quite a abrupt load mouth, chris losing vills is almost solely down to steam train guys, granted it took the help of more accounts to break the line but if pearcy on longshanks account is seriously classing his 30 odd nuke/fake combo as any sort of a threat/challenge compared with steams attacks + brando's position then i fear you are seriously mistaken.

as martin said, in the last say 3 months

haphaz
andyh
steam
maybe mhil

are the only people to make any remotely acceptable attempt on us, rest are either really lazy/inactive/not on the front

also can do as much maths as you want and throw as many we are great stats as ya like around (i have as many you suck stats to counter with)

But i think you are missing the point pearcy, you inherited a account you didnt make yourself and spout about hazzar hazzar we are winning, and yet lets look at the facts.

1. your contributions are both minimal and poor
2. you keep saying we and yet your a new driver yet to make a inpact
3. even if your are ahead on stats, thiers many reasons both why this is the case and why thats ok
4. regardless of win/loss, chris has a laugh with us, we all have a laugh together and are one of the tightest nit bunches ive played with, why your pitifully trying to resort to "your tribe dont back you" tactics is both amusing and sad.

as martin said pearcy = 100% correct man, regardless of thought and logic:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"are the only people to make any remotely acceptable attempt on us, rest are either really lazy/inactive/not on the front" - thank you for that edit from previous acusations ;)

"4. regardless of win/loss, chris has a laugh with us, we all have a laugh together and are one of the tightest nit bunches ive played with, why your pitifully trying to resort to "your tribe dont back you" tactics is both amusing and sad." - *Ahem* he has a laugh with us too I will have you know ;) He prefers me over you guys anyway, he regularly says that I am awesome and you guys suck. Just saying.

DeletedUser6598

lol pearcy is proving to be quite a abrupt load mouth, chris losing vills is almost solely down to steam train guys, granted it took the help of more accounts to break the line but if pearcy on longshanks account is seriously classing his 30 odd nuke/fake combo as any sort of a threat/challenge compared with steams attacks + brando's position then i fear you are seriously mistaken.

as martin said, in the last say 3 months

haphaz
andyh
steam
maybe mhil

are the only people to make any remotely acceptable attempt on us, rest are either really lazy/inactive/not on the front

also can do as much maths as you want and throw as many we are great stats as ya like around (i have as many you suck stats to counter with)

But i think you are missing the point pearcy, you inherited a account you didnt make yourself and spout about hazzar hazzar we are winning, and yet lets look at the facts.

1. your contributions are both minimal and poor
2. you keep saying we and yet your a new driver yet to make a inpact
3. even if your are ahead on stats, thiers many reasons both why this is the case and why thats ok
4. regardless of win/loss, chris has a laugh with us, we all have a laugh together and are one of the tightest nit bunches ive played with, why your pitifully trying to resort to "your tribe dont back you" tactics is both amusing and sad.

as martin said pearcy = 100% correct man, regardless of thought and logic:icon_rolleyes:

D1 i know you don't attack much but 3.5 million ODA gained against HELP! since i joined the account 30 odd attacks including fakes must be some bumper nukes averaging over 100k ODA gained per nuke. Dan in the same time gained 5.2 million ODA against you guys. So the account twice my size gained an extra 1.8million ODA to me hardly surprising no and hardly showing dan did all the work like you guys claim.

Now i know you have a man crush on Dan and honestly it's cute and yes i love Dan too 'Dan don't let the previous comment inflate your ego :p'. However once again i am 100% right i launched all the attacks we agreed as a team on every op and even through in a bonus attack of my own, "remember the one you sat for and spotted all of my nukes that then went on to catch about 20 nukes at home:icon_rolleyes:"
I may not have nobled as much as the others but that is soley down to me being busy on the days we landed the main ops which was fine as i'm a team player and dan and brrando have more nobling power than me.

Also i know chris was never going to quit he is stubborn, although i know Dan has a skype convo with him where he said he really can't be bothered anymore as he is just playing this world as a favour to a friend and martin i know he co's you on 17 'you weren't his first choice :icon_twisted:' I like Chris i have had a laugh with him on a few occasions.

I was bored on a bus and you guys bit the bait and once again spouted utter rubbish trying to belittle the achievements of others rather than achieve things yourself.

Since we are going on about rated accounts in the opposition. Joby and aide well done you guys are the 2 people who launch good attacks back.

DeletedUser

Also i know chris was never going to quit he is stubborn, although i know Dan has a skype convo with him where he said he really can't be bothered anymore as he is just playing this world as a favour to a friend and martin i know he co's you on 17 'you weren't his first choice ' I like Chris i have had a laugh with him on a few occasions.

Erm, not meaning to argue with the friendly at all, but I don't recall ever saying that he was playing as a favor, I said he has had enough, which is a natural reaction to getting attacked heavily when not much time is available. So make sure to get quotations if it is implied that I made someone to look bad as that's not what I am here for.

DeletedUser

[QUOTE
Erm, not meaning to argue with the friendly at all, but I don't recall ever saying that he was playing as a favor, I said he has had enough, which is a natural reaction to getting attacked heavily when not much time is available. So make sure to get quotations if it is implied that I made someone to look bad as that's not what I am here for.[/QUOTE]

^^ you are Right i had very little time to play as always RL comes 1st and what some people need to remember is this is a game.

chris

DeletedUser4753

i dont really know what to say,pearcy just swerved round most of my points.

as soon as you throw in the word biased when steam has made far more caps and sent far more attacks than you then i feel any chance of inteligent conversation is out of the window.

was it not infact the steam guys who declined to waste time on yet another failed d1 opp hence did thier own thing and achieved more success than the entire d1 effort in a single day, then to nicely pun at, people jumped on thier train/bangwagon.

joby n aide are good yes, even though joby be foreign :D

DeletedUser

*Ahem* he has a laugh with us too I will have you know ;) He prefers me over you guys anyway, he regularly says that I am awesome and you guys suck. Just saying.

Think your find Chris prefers me & my drunken escapades so ner!! :p

pearcey you were so nice through mails when i sat the Olivenb acc... what happened??? Yes you threw a shed load of attacks (seriously where do you find the time to launch so many fakes?!?) but i have to say i agree that Steam did most the work breaking Chris's FL & the progress you guys made was almost totally down to Steams attacks. He launched & got some good results then you other guys jumped in. Fair play for seeing an opening & taking it though.

DeletedUser4753

did i sit inbetween you sitting n mailed pearcy, or was that after? maybe i annoyed him cuz he found out the rumours of me being a pleb where true :eek:

who doesnt love drunken escapades with nakedness *lips sealed* :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Think your find Chris prefers me & my drunken escapades so ner!! :p

pearcey you were so nice through mails when i sat the Olivenb acc... what happened??? Yes you threw a shed load of attacks (seriously where do you find the time to launch so many fakes?!?) but i have to say i agree that Steam did most the work breaking Chris's FL & the progress you guys made was almost totally down to Steams attacks. He launched & got some good results then you other guys jumped in. Fair play for seeing an opening & taking it though.

^^ yeh i do prefer your drunken ecapades lol and just to say if i had had the extra time needed and been on when pearcy and barndo attacked it would have been a different story and you can ask the steam account i even stopped them taking a couple they is one thing i dont understand is how can someone comment on whats happened in this world when they ahve only been here a month ive only been here for about 3-4 months and i don't comment on past happenings on this world so don't see why you should either pearcy.

And just for the record REE rocks

DeletedUser

did i sit inbetween you sitting n mailed pearcy, or was that after? maybe i annoyed him cuz he found out the rumours of me being a pleb where true :eek:

who doesnt love drunken escapades with nakedness *lips sealed* :icon_wink:

love it but even if you did mail him D the fact i he only did well because i was not on to disappoint him once again oh and steam dint nuke for him as well lmao

oh and also forgot post 50 yeh babay

DeletedUser4753

lol, yea i get what ur saying chris, guy takes on a full nuked up backline account and loves to throw round the "we" and loves to set the world to rights. shame he's so wrong and so undeducated in the matter

DeletedUser

FYI d1 drunken conversations are the best. He was speaking with me about what constitutes as a willing relationship and what isn't.

Chris doesn't like me drunk, I took most villages when under the influence :D

DeletedUser4753

oh i remember that

100 no's n 1 yes is a still a yes eh :icon_twisted:

n all the while co was gettin records (on topic ftw) :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yes, yes it is. Also, if you don't hear a no or a yes, by default it is a yes.

Yeah, that was quite an achievement. Trying to think of something relavent without being sarcastic. THIS ISN'T WORKING.

DeletedUser

Apparently I haven't quite made something clear in this forum. I have been slated as being "one sided"

So let me make it clear to you all. Pearcey has sent as many attacks as myself. I did allocate pearcey less villages to nuke on the basis of him being smaller so I had more nukes spare.

Pearcey attacked as good as me and I would hate for any of you to think otherwise.

I am not to back any of you help guys up anymore on the basis of accusations that quite frankly are pushing me to the edge.

So everyone please ignore the stats, they are incorrect. Pearcey did a good job just unfortunately wasn't able to get many captures in, but did well in killing defense and assisted me in hiding my nobles.

Peace out.

DeletedUser4753

Whats the going rate for a post full of fibs these days??? cuz i got pp for you dan.

i dont think anyone is making any rash accusations about pearcy, but anyone who has been on chris's acc on our end its quiet clear this was dan's opp with assistance, as much as pearcy wants to join the we are awesome parade im afraid hasnt done squat to earn that right, not saying he wont, just i dont see whats the massive issue with ppl giving steam guys a pat on the back for thier efforts and thier achievements

DeletedUser

God i feel so loved all this talking about me and me getting opped feel so :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Apparently I haven't quite made something clear in this forum. I have been slated as being "one sided"

So let me make it clear to you all. Pearcey has sent as many attacks as myself. I did allocate pearcey less villages to nuke on the basis of him being smaller so I had more nukes spare.

Pearcey attacked as good as me and I would hate for any of you to think otherwise.

I am not to back any of you help guys up anymore on the basis of accusations that quite frankly are pushing me to the edge.

So everyone please ignore the stats, they are incorrect. Pearcey did a good job just unfortunately wasn't able to get many captures in, but did well in killing defense and assisted me in hiding my nobles.

Peace out.

Truth hurts sometimes Steam, I still stand by what i said however. Xprd are carried by a select group of players who are damn good at what they do, and much respect to them for that. But it's not a biased view i've been opped, i've sat opped accounts, i know who does what, and who does Nowt, i also know who can time etc from personal experience. *Cough Castiel* and his 50 second trains Cough*

Much love to our esteemed W13 players in Xprd, we at Help love everyone, we like Hugs, we like barb nobling and oh we like being a pain! It's what we're good at ;) So feel free to abuse our teamwork, skills etc, as let's be honest if we were that bad this world would have ended by now ;)

~Pearcy you clearly know Nowt about W17 with me and chris for the way you put that lol.... I played Solo he needed a Acc i offered him a co, so it wasn't a choice of anything, i was never planning on having a co, however Mr Chris needed a place to stay and since he's a loveable guy and im Zippy the friendliest neighbour on Tribalwars (Fact!) i thought i'd be nice and offer it him. (imo Black Joby would be my choice as he shanks ppl for fun) Again maybe your reading skills affected your view? Or you clearly are just one of these who thinks he knows everything, but in fact knows jack .... :D

~Much Love to the Xprd team and the randomers on w13 However in future it's polite to respond to mails, don't make Zippy Sad, that's not nice :(

~Zipppppyyyyy

DeletedUser4342

Ok i gave up posting as either me or d1 ended up being banned lmao (hiya bro lmao)..

On the zgartha front,from day 1 we always had a couple people that were new to game ect: which even you d1 posted about saying it was good.. Even though its end game we still aint gonna stop that,she was active and chatting to some of us,we had a spot so why not bring someone else in and help teach them and try and improve there game???

Others have said this is a dying game.. OO look theres a nub lets rim them,they wont want to play again..

I couldnt care if you beat me on points lol,i have never once stated to be the greatest player and never would because i am not,its the guys around/in the tribe that count,which i know where mine count and thats helping the guys like steam/hap/hawk/andy move forward,its a tribe game not a solo game...

As for recruiting the bigger guys,we all know why one left you guys and come to us, which caused a couple of your probably best players to quit xlapa,pangela, and i will hold up and say if they were still here then it would be a totally diff game..

DeletedUser

Ok i gave up posting as either me or d1 ended up being banned lmao (hiya bro lmao)..

On the zgartha front,from day 1 we always had a couple people that were new to game ect: which even you d1 posted about saying it was good.. Even though its end game we still aint gonna stop that,she was active and chatting to some of us,we had a spot so why not bring someone else in and help teach them and try and improve there game???

Others have said this is a dying game.. OO look theres a nub lets rim them,they wont want to play again..

I couldnt care if you beat me on points lol,i have never once stated to be the greatest player and never would because i am not,its the guys around/in the tribe that count,which i know where mine count and thats helping the guys like steam/hap/hawk/andy move forward,its a tribe game not a solo game...

As for recruiting the bigger guys,we all know why one left you guys and come to us, which caused a couple of your probably best players to quit xlapa,pangela, and i will hold up and say if they were still here then it would be a totally diff game..

lol @ You/d Being banned :D

Like the honesty on the Zgharta thing, and it's true i suppose teaching people is good :p

It ain't over tis it's over ;)