Barb nobling

DeletedUser12823

Could everyone please stop it?

It's annoying that we have to noble your 2k villages to rim you, ok, thanks

DeletedUser12823

Nothing wrong with barb nobling. Go away

There is when my FA has been reduced from 6 pages (100 displayed) to 2, and my secondary farm run sees me sending spears on 15 hour round trips - on classic.

DeletedUser

Who farms with spears o_O.

Plus I highly doubt 400 barbs were nobled around you lol, If your near Cav I can see those barb munchers causing some issues, but I dont think they have nobled that many.

Deleted User - 695343

This is indeed a big problem. I do not understand why people play a war game and then don't want to fight. Let's look at the conquer history of some of the top ten players to see just how bad this problem is.

Rank 3 - 16/54 villages are barbs.
Rank 5 - 20/51 villages are barbs
Rank 6 - 9/36 villages are barbs
Rank 8 - 33/38 villages are barbs!!!!

These aren't player barbs either, they are bonus vils and small barbs. It's pathetic and says much about the quality of this world. While I understand the strategy to an extent in late game, I find it makes very little sense this early and just slows people down. See our 300k+ lead for fighting/nobling players only. Yes we have three barb conquers, but they were players who restarted when we began attacking and average 3k+.

Throughout this world I keep finding myself completely overestimating my opponents and with the exception of a few guys in Care there has been little to no competition. It's frustrating that people on this server don't seem to want to better themselves and learn to play properly. The mails whinging when we attack are so sad. What do people expect to do when they sign up for a war game? It's not sim city and if you want to noble barbs and play sim city you sure as hell need to farm a lot to build them up properly and make the strategy even remotely effective, which is clearly not happening based on my lazy ass getting looter every day!

DeletedUser

But barb nobling is so much fin :lol:. It's a funny world some real noobs especially in pay