Been a while

DeletedUser13686

so hows this world panning out then....

I'm sure people would agree some of the tactics have been horrific but war stats wise doesn't seem to have made much of a difference. H and co are losing hard on paper even after those dodgy tactics.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser10789

Been the most stabby Uk world I've ever played fo sho. Neither of the two sides are angels but H/R by far the more snakey. It's almost becoming the norm on this world to ignore NAPs, break cooldowns, recruit refugees, backstab tribemates. Honestly a bit ridiculous.

Anyways, Rogue winning by stats comfortably.

HLD

DeletedUser13686

i am going to go out and say that Rogue's defo fighting against the odds and still winning. I mean H/R tried every trick up their sleeve that they could. been savage yet we have smashed through the obstacles.

and from my point. Abdo account leaves without a world win on the profile so I am a happy bunny. such a snake.

DeletedUser14683

I love the fact you come here to monk with H and R ahahah guys, rogue is just winning because H and R had a lot of unstack villas inside Rogue... and it's sad to see how long they stayed there

DeletedUser14543

I love the fact you come here to monk with H and R ahahah guys, rogue is just winning because H and R had a lot of unstack villas inside Rogue... and it's sad to see how long they stayed there

don't be sad life is too short.

As for this world I blame Insomnia for everything - biggest turtle i have ever seen AND everyone else has follwed suit. #lovesabarb #spearnukesFTW

DeletedUser10789

Mass Barb nobling by all tribes turned this world from fast and fun to slow and dull. Also as JLonce said, many turtles

DeletedUser13686

big turtle right here. although people followed suit because H (vsax) was nobling barbs in our backline so they had little choice but to noble them. can't keep recapping all day. just gets silly.

Oh and regards to the "unstacked" vils. you having a laugh. heavily stacked. and we have hit the fl repeatedly and succesfully. I took 6 vils off the fl last week in one op. probably half of H caps have been because they convinced ninja to gift his vils to them (that's how they got a good chunk of their isolated vils in our core - more dirty play).

DeletedUser14543

I guess its a little frustrating that at this point 2 tribes are fighting it out for the win, it's going nowhere fast. There are more offensive troops on w36 already than in existence on W33.

I'm also not too sure how the 89 players in the H family will fit into 20 for a world win?

Maybe IamLith is going to internal them all?

DeletedUser14683

Oh and regards to the "unstacked" vils. you having a laugh. heavily stacked.

Most villas were stacked after the launch of the first nuke.. Emttaff was 5 months there without long-term support. :p

But yes, i've been in worlds for 2 years, this is nothing new. Just wait Lonce

Deleted User - 851587

Where do I start, there has been so many lies already spoken in this thread...

Been the most stabby Uk world I've ever played fo sho. Neither of the two sides are angels but H/R by far the more snakey. It's almost becoming the norm on this world to ignore NAPs, break cooldowns, recruit refugees, backstab tribemates. Honestly a bit ridiculous.
H have not ignored any NAPS, broken any cooldowns, or recruited any refugees; infact, prior to the war starting between H and Rogue, it was Rogue who went against the NAP terms with their recruitment and nobling, mails between myself and Tony can be shown to back this up. So please get your facts straight before you come on the external forums blurting out complete jibberish, especially given the fact you've only recently rejoined this world after SLAP! went to pot.

i am going to go out and say that Rogue's defo fighting against the odds and still winning. I mean H/R tried every trick up their sleeve that they could. been savage yet we have smashed through the obstacles.
You say Rogue are fighting against the odds, but Rogue merged with the entire south before DWA reformed into R - the actions of Rogue have shaped the world, so for you to now imply Rogue have been the 'underdogs' is nonsense.

I'm also not too sure how the 89 players in the H family will fit into 20 for a world win?

Maybe IamLith is going to internal them all?
Again, same as the above. Also, I'm unsure where your getting 89 players from, there are 20 in H and 20 in R, still too many for everyone to get the accolade. Any additional players you are referring to clearly don't count, unless your calculation is based on the number of players in the world that dislike Rogue? Either way no-one on either side can try and sling around the talk of internal as an attempt to taunt the other, this whole world has turned into one huge internal-fest, for which every player in the top10, and most in the top20 have had their fair share.

probably half of H caps have been because they convinced ninja to gift his vils to them (that's how they got a good chunk of their isolated vils in our core - more dirty play).
For the record no-one 'convinced' Ninja to gift his villages to H, he approached one of our members after an altercation between yourself and him. I have since spoken to Tony about the whole situation, and agreed it shouldn't have played out the way it did, but you guys did end up walking into a big chunk of Matwar's villages on our FL after he went 'Rogue'.

As for the stats, the vast majority of your caps have come from taking Outlaw villages, and if we exclude their stats from the war it paints a very different picture. But this war still has a very long way to run yet, so lets at least stick to the truth if we are going to start discussing it on the externals.

Andy

DeletedUser14543

1200x630bb.jpg

DeletedUser13686

looòoool
dwa changing their name doesnt mean what happened didn't happen and it certainly isn't classed as a "reform", they changed their name lol. they recruited all of the fl. fact. and few months later changed their name to R. the merge between your two tribes happened long long before this change of name. you joined the tribes in war pretty much from the start and that was the beginning of the merge. matwar went inactive as far as I'm aware. we hit an inactive account which is very different from the ninja scenario which was disgraceful playing tactics. fact. and I was under the impression the ex slap players were refugees which were recruited by H and dwa. and if we exclude the outlaw caps (which were a tribe in our bl that was invited by u guys to your side of the war) we are still winning by a large margin lol. we are 114 vils up not including oulaw caps.

DeletedUser14683

Guys, if you think rogue is so far above H, just keep attacking them. so far, no one is winning..

DeletedUser10789

Where do I start, there has been so many lies already spoken in this thread...

H have not ignored any NAPS, broken any cooldowns, or recruited any refugees; infact, prior to the war starting between H and Rogue, it was Rogue who went against the NAP terms with their recruitment and nobling, mails between myself and Tony can be shown to back this up. So please get your facts straight before you come on the external forums blurting out complete jibberish, especially given the fact you've only recently rejoined this world after SLAP! went to pot.

Andy

H players encouraged ABDO. to pull the most disgusting move I've ever seen on Insomnoa.

H persuaded Brotherhood to dismiss Muh3 again to feed Abdo.

Other than those in start up, H didn't do much wrong until the ninja move.

R/DWA broke their NAP with slap. Recruited dozens of refugees: LuckyJay, is one that comes to mind but there have been many.

R also encouraged Outlaw to backstab their nap agreement with Rogue. Outlaw then ignored their cooldown, I again imagine this was encouraged by you and/or drums.

:)

YES SLAP went to pot on this world. I won't deny this. That doesn't bother me much in itself, kensey and meeseeks, and other loyal slap players are doing well. You will be the duke responsible for their downfall though, not me. The way slap went to pot bothers me very much. Biggest kick in the balls I've had on the game without a doubt, but that wasn't you.

HLD

DeletedUser4753

H players encouraged ABDO. to pull the most disgusting move I've ever seen on Insomnoa.

R/DWA broke their NAP with slap. Recruited dozens of refugees: LuckyJay, is one that comes to mind but there have been many.

R also encouraged Outlaw to backstab their nap agreement with Rogue. Outlaw then ignored their cooldown, I again imagine this was encouraged by you and/or drums.

YES SLAP went to pot on this world. I won't deny this. That doesn't bother me much in itself, kensey and meeseeks, and other loyal slap players are doing well. You will be the duke responsible for their downfall though, not me. The way slap went to pot bothers me very much. Biggest kick in the balls I've had on the game without a doubt, but that wasn't you.

HLD

What did abdo do? i ask not as disagreement, im curious, last i saw on this world half was slap 1 slap 2 on 2 west k's, n ab n h eastern places

DeletedUser10789

He was tribemates with Insomnia and cosied up to him and was friendly to him for weeks. He convinced insomnia to cotrain someone with him, after insomnia sent, abdo launched a train at insomnia and nobled him.

To make matters worse, Abdo showed me screenshots of a whatsapp group where several H members were peer pressuring him into doing it, making several other H members associates of the stab.

SLAP was destroyed by a stab but it came from inside. Killed my motivation to play the game and so i disbanded and hit delete.

HLD

Deleted User - 851587

looòoool
dwa changing their name doesnt mean what happened didn't happen and it certainly isn't classed as a "reform", they changed their name lol. they recruited all of the fl. fact. and few months later changed their name to R. the merge between your two tribes happened long long before this change of name. you joined the tribes in war pretty much from the start and that was the beginning of the merge. matwar went inactive as far as I'm aware. we hit an inactive account which is very different from the ninja scenario which was disgraceful playing tactics. fact. and I was under the impression the ex slap players were refugees which were recruited by H and dwa. and if we exclude the outlaw caps (which were a tribe in our bl that was invited by u guys to your side of the war) we are still winning by a large margin lol. we are 114 vils up not including oulaw caps.

[H] weren't part of the war until we actually joined the war, for which we were left with little choice at the time given Rogue had merged with the other major tribe in the South.

Mails between Matwar and Rogue members were sent, and it has been confirmed to me by multiple players that he offered villages to Rogue, and defended against [H] attacks when we tried to preserve as many of the FL villages he had as possible.

Sorry, when were Rogue ever at war with SLAP for you to deem the players we recruited refugees? If I'm not mistaken, they were were at war with [H] and DWA, who agreed to recruit a select group of the remaining members - so most definitely not refugees for you guys. It is just like you have done with tribes around you, the players that jumped ship from DWA to Rogue are a prime example, so come on, lets not point the finger when your hands are as dirtier than the rest.

HLD

Firstly, I took over leadership of [H] a long time after the Insomnia nobling occurred, and those [H] members who spoke to Abdo about hitting Insomnia were all RL friends with Abdo, pretty much all of which no longer play this world, and haven't done for many months - HLD, I've had this conversation with you in the past, and agreed that the whole situation was wrong, and I didn't agree with it, and also it had nothing to do with [H] as a tribe, just a few members who were RL friends in it.

I was the leader of [H] when Muh3 was kicked from the brotherhood, and we had nothing to do with that, that was all his own doing, but players are kicked and internaled from tribes all the time, its part and parcel of the game so why are you bringing that up now? Also, Abdo didn't take one of Muh3's villages, as you can see here, so why are you constantly talking rubbish on the externals? lol.

And again, Outlaw went against Rogue due to you guys constantly turning a blind eye to the agreements you had in place, then recruiting all of HC when Outlaw said they would be going to war with them, there was no 'encouragement' needed, so literally everything you just said was wrong, again, probably because you haven't been around for the majority of this to know what's been going on, just writing whatever looks good lol.

Finally, onto SLAP, I didn't once attempt to take credit for it not working out, no, that was all down to you, round of applause for turning what was looking like a walk in the park win for SLAP into a catastrophic defeat; Bravo. Also, thanks for Kensey and Meeseeks, great players on both accounts.

Andy

DeletedUser13686

AT account has been friends with abdo from the start. and a couple of days after abdo did his dirty deed, Andy you joined h. you joined knowing fully well what he had done. makes you just as bad in my eyes. anybody who was happy to be in a tribe with him after his stunt is just as dirty as abdo. you can choose your friends. you chose to join abdo. shame on you too Andy.

OUTLAW - we tried to resolve diplomatic issues but we caught them supporting your vils whilst in the nap. when confronted OUTLAW said "I don't care, you can' fight to fronts so you give us what we want or we join H". they lasted a month after that statement.

you joined the war a long time before we merged with HC. so that can' be the reason u joined the war. the merge didn't happen til after Xmas.