Classic Suggestions

Winter Storm

Reaction score
I might be the only one but I am enjoying the tribe limit being set at 10 for this classic, I enjoy that it changes it up a little bit from the classic, casual and regular worlds. Personally I would enjoy if the next classic had a 10 player tribe limit as opposed to 5 players as per usual. I think it would change up the world dynamic a little bit and add a little bit more strategy in recruitment and working together with such randomized spawns to succeed. I think that even 15, 12, 8 would be good numbers just for a change of pace to shake up from the traditional setup for a world here or there. I know classic is supposed to be the one place that stays the same but it seems to always have the exact same groups of players who dominate these worlds and makes it pointless for the others who are not coordinated like them. Changing up the settings would make the people who consistently win at least have to adapt and bring new players and shake up the rosters a little bit. I very much enjoy the settings on classic 2 and I think that it is very close to perfect but if the tribe limit was slightly larger in the next one it would be perfect so even if you have someone who spawns further away you have the space to recruit someone near them and that doesn't put 1/5 of your tribe in a bad spot doing so. Personally Classic has become my new favorite because of these world settings it has allowed me to meet and play with new people and forced me to change my strategy. Just something to consider, overall whoever decided the settings in this Classic 2 absolutely nailed it on the head and I would love to see the exact same settings with the same or around the same tribe limits. Anyone else feel the same way? Or am I the only one thinking this way.

Winter Storm

Reaction score
Big fan of the no churches as well, morale is somewhat of a pain in the ass but I understand why it is there. I wish you could choose spawn location though came in with a great tribe excited to roll and we spawned totally random with players on the opposite sides of the map which made it impossible to survive as a premade tribe.

TrainOfThought

Reaction score
I wish you could choose spawn location though came in with a great tribe excited to roll and we spawned totally random with players on the opposite sides of the map which made it impossible to survive as a premade tribe.

I'm glad that we can't choose starting location, although it is hard to have a tribe with friends if it is just pre mades then every world will look identical. This way we allow new players to join tribes with experienced one prolonging the longevity of the game.

Winter Storm

Reaction score
Yeah I agree that it changes up the dynamic of who you play with which is refreshing sometimes. Perhaps a happy medium would be allowing players to pick 2-3 players to spawn near them and use the limit of 10 so you at least have a few people you know near you can rely on, then over half the tribe would be up for grabs.

Deleted User - 898172

The settings are pretty smart. Not a massive fan of the no hauls. Had to definitely switch up how I’d normally build anyway lol. but no other complaints from me. Classic is definitely my fav World to go for

DeletedUser15081

I would also like to say thank you to the TW team, i really enjoy this classic 2 world settings, this being my first classic world i have played. No Haul/Scav made the world feel fun and not like a chore to play. The lack of additional features Flags/Research levels/pally items kept the game simple and felt less pay to win and put the emphasis more upon game play/tactics/geopolitics (probably why i now have 0 vils haha). Game speed 3 felt nice too.
Tribe lock was an interesting twist and feel this is the area for the next classic that could be played around with a bit.

Triarii2D

Reaction score
I would also like to say thank you to the TW team, i really enjoy this classic 2 world settings, this being my first classic world i have played. No Haul/Scav made the world feel fun and not like a chore to play. The lack of additional features Flags/Research levels/pally items kept the game simple and felt less pay to win and put the emphasis more upon game play/tactics/geopolitics (probably why i now have 0 vils haha). Game speed 3 felt nice too.
Tribe lock was an interesting twist and feel this is the area for the next classic that could be played around with a bit.

I think tribe lock was interesting - It worked well in classic which is targeted more to veteran players already, I am curious if it would work on a normal world with higher tribe limits.

After considering I think it would be fun to move the tribe lock setting to a normal world, but perhaps with more stringent rules - e.g. after 21 days on the world you may neither join nor leave a tribe. Assuming speed 1 here with hauls and scav. Could force some interesting situations, and may give rim tribes more of a chance too. Also it would let you have a higher tribe limit (say 30-40) as players always drop out over time, and if you blocked internalling within a tribe it would remove the pushing accounts that seem fairly widespread across the uk server right now, in combination with removing invite near friend, or even removing direction as well. Often playing against friends brings as much fun and banter as playing with them.

Just a thought.

Deleted User - 896972

Bringing something like this to the normal worlds sounds really interesting! A world I would definitely join!

Deleted User - 896972

I've said before the sort of settings I wanted for W50 when they got announced actually.

It included using the old pally system/weapons (bonfire etc) - go back and have a nostalgic world