Final war date 1st July

DeletedUser

Any horse men want to comment apart from Zany destroyed your tribe and left you wide open because you let him take villages all over and never worked 1 area.........

just a view point.

DeletedUser5390

Fuzzy Duck a T4H member has lost more villages than all of AFA have put together...

DeletedUser

Had better resistance from L.O.D then T4H was expecting a epic end world war but its is turning into a walk in the park really.

I recon that's is down to T4H mass recruit policy up north starting with to many tribes everyone played happy families instead of the best will survive and pick a tribe at least A.F.A and T.C had a war to figure out this.

DeletedUser

Its looking good isnt it,

been told from mr legend slayer he will answer questions you guys want to ask if any. i just need to send them to him and then await a reply.

DeletedUser2178

Its looking good isnt it,

been told from mr legend slayer he will answer questions you guys want to ask if any. i just need to send them to him and then await a reply.

Please reinstate the shared forum and ask the Horses to stop pretending to be Barbs with the exception of the Duck who clearly thinks he is a mole!!

Other than that end the world as its just a waste of time and money now, not a single post anywhere from the horses since the start of the war.....Boring!!

DeletedUser2178

Yes, were taking 150 villas a day on average, big dissapointment!

DeletedUser

yep your seeing right pal a complete 1 sided final war as stated before had better resistance from smaller tribes.

The world is all but over but fair play to those in T4H who are fighting they have earned my respect and future worlds if are paths cross would welcome them into any tribe i play with.

DeletedUser

Start of the war they was well then 100,000,000 difference

RankTribe namePoints of the best 40 playersTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1 A.F.A512.823.483529.589.7935010.591.796551719.599
2 T4H-C295.663.657295.663.657397.581.119316819.333