Funny Ingame messages

DeletedUser

Im Godly today at 22:13
Why did you pull my invite :(

DynamicZombie today at 22:17
Full out the application please.

Im Godly today at 22:22
Fill out the application please, of full of applicatants?

Im confused

DynamicZombie today at 22:24
Go to our tribe: [ally]BRAINS[/ally] - Than it says "Apply to this tribe" Read the requirements than scroll down and answer the questions.

Im Godly today at 22:26
But you already invited me, im really upset you won't let me join

DynamicZombie today at 22:46
There's the invite.

Im Godly today at 23:26
YEAH!
I have begging skills :p

DeletedUser

More dumb than funny i guess

WiSardLy on 12.04. at 03:18

Dom815 on 11.04. at 17:42
I am the Diplomat of the tribe {~TH~}. We would like to speak to you about the relations between our two tribes, and if an alliance would be possible.

Please respond to this with the name of your Diplomatics handler, or if that's you, we can start talking.

Thanks.
-Dom815

Warrior 1 on 11.04. at 21:52
mail

This message has been forwarded by Warrior 1.

With Regards to the above matter i feel it is to early in this world to be entering diplomatic relations but thank you for your intrest

may your spear nukes be mighty and your axe stacks be plentiful

P.s its always wise to get your tribe name correct when trying to enter into diplomatic Relations

WiSardLy
Chloe's Slave

DeletedUser6446

The superhamster today at 21:26
are you serious with this?

Bitlord today at 21:28
:g

Bitlord today at 21:28
:(

The superhamster today at 21:30
you need to step your game up, wasn´t even thinking of you as an enemy until now. :)

Bitlord today at 21:31
:/

The superhamster today at 21:32
good luck then

The superhamster today at 21:46
did you really think 10 scouts would do the trick?

Bitlord today at 21:47
I like to know what my neighbours have.

The superhamster today at 21:48
i feel you. but you know you need to do better than that?

Bitlord today at 21:49
Yes I know :D. Man I dont want you to be my enemy remember that this game is all about team work.

The superhamster today at 21:51
haha, i like this. you attack me and then you don´t want to be my enemy? how does that work? :)

Bitlord today at 21:53
Spying isn't attacking but ok.

The superhamster today at 22:01
spying isn´t attacking? that´s like saying a bj isn´t cheating my friend.
you tried to have a look at my stuff, you failed. now you will deal with it.

Bitlord today at 22:02
Roger

Not very funny, but still.

DeletedUser

Was initially just gonna go with the threat and then decided to mix it up with film quotes (a few are edited slightly so they make more sense)... he's still not realised.
I guess he's a l33t player that is far too busy farming to watch films.

RenegadeMaster on 23.04. at 18:43
You shouldn't attack me.. it'll be very bad for you.

Black Light on 23.04. at 19:05
And why is that?

RenegadeMaster on 23.04. at 20:59
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for resources, I can tell you I don't have many. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long tribal wars career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave my village alone, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will noble you.

Black Light on 23.04. at 21:01
Oh really?

So you're not going to ask me to leave you alone. You're going to threaten me.

Anyone with a tribalwars history knows that is not how you do it.

RenegadeMaster on 23.04. at 21:10
Have you ever had a dream, Black Light, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the Tribal Wars world and the real world?

Black Light on 23.04. at 21:15
Please, Call me Callum.

And I'm really, really sorry to inform you, you are not scary. Keep going though, it IS quite interesting.

Black Light on 23.04. at 21:30
Interesting past..

Click here for some lolz

RenegadeMaster on 23.04. at 21:59
There was once a battle at a place called K55, where three hundred brave Renegades held off a Titan army of a million men... a million, you understand this number?

Black Light on 23.04. at 22:01
LOL. Right. I understand. Carry on.

RenegadeMaster on 23.04. at 22:08
Listen to me. Learn from me. I was not the best because I killed quickly. I was the best because the forum loved me. Win the forum and you will win your freedom.

Black Light on 23.04. at 22:12
Wow. You're nuts. People like you should play CoD. Not TW.

RenegadeMaster on 23.04. at 22:49
Okay, look. What if my reputation didn't even exist? Did you ever think about that, I didn't know! So, now, if I went and made a major security situation out of it, everybody steps in; Administration steps in, and there's no exclusive rights for anybody, nobody wins! So I made a decision, and it was... wrong. It was a bad call, Callum. It was a bad call.

RenegadeMaster on 24.04. at 21:01
Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of RenegadeMaster, of Dingus, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good K55, I bid you *stand, Men of Dingus!

Black Light on 24.04. at 21:10
You're actually crazy.

RenegadeMaster on 24.04. at 21:27
You see, this game is filled to the brim with unrealistic Motherchuffer. Motherchuffer who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't.

Black Light on 24.04. at 21:39
? You're still crazy.

RenegadeMaster on 24.04. at 22:01
Don't get too cocky my boy. No matter how good you are don't ever let them see you coming. That's the gaffe my friend. You gotta keep yourself small. Innocuous. Be the little guy. You know, the nerd... the leper... poo-kickin' surfer. Look at me.

Underestimated from day one. You'd never think I was a master of the universe, now would ya?

Black Light on 24.04. at 22:03
Right. So your the best guy ever at this game.

Which explains why your on 30 something points. And have no troops. Have I missed something?

RenegadeMaster on 24.04. at 22:05
Look, spaghetti arms. This is my dance space. This is your dance space. I don't go into yours, you don't go into mine

Black Light on 24.04. at 22:09
Or what?

RenegadeMaster on 24.04. at 22:14
They told me there was nothing out there, nothing to fear. But the night my parents were murdered I caught a glimpse of something. I've looked for it ever since. I went around the world, searched in all the shadows. And there is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me.

Black Light on 24.04. at 22:20
I hate to break it too you. You're really not scary. Or poetic? Or whatever you're trying to be?

RenegadeMaster on 24.04. at 23:00
I could squash you like a bug right now, but I'm offering you a choice. Join me! Imagine what we could accomplish together... what we could create. Or we could destroy! Cause the deaths of countless innocents in selfish battle again and again and again until we're both dead! Is that what you want?

Black Light on 24.04. at 23:01
OMG. You're offering me to be your partner?! I've WAITED SO LONG for this DAY!

RenegadeMaster on 24.04. at 23:09
I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say... I liked Callum from the start.

RenegadeMaster on 25.04. at 18:37
Here's my day so far: went to jail, lost the girl of my dreams and got my butt kicked pretty good. Still, things could be a lot worse. Oh, that's right... My village keeps getting attacked. Guess they can't. How did it all come to this? Well, my end starts at the beginning... The very beginning!

RenegadeMaster on 26.04. at 19:42
My name is RenegadeMaster. I am a survivor living in Dingus Village. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at co-ords 578|535, everyday at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone is out there... I can provide food, I can provide shelter, I can provide security. If there's anybody out there... anybody... please. You are not alone.

Black Light today at 11:43
Attack. Seriously?

RenegadeMaster today at 12:37
I've never lived closer to danger, but I've never felt safer. I've never felt more confident, and people could spot it from a mile away. And as for this, the violence? I gotta be honest - it grew on me. Once you've taken a few punches and realize you're not made of glass, you don't feel alive unless you're pushing yourself as far as you can go.

Black Light today at 13:46

RenegadeMaster today at 13:59
If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Black Light, tamer of horses. Let them say I lived in the time of RenegadeMaster.

Feel free to guess the films.. might be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10869

very good. Chocolate Fireguard will guess the films though even I knew a few of those! I will send him hither from his foray into the speed forums..

DeletedUser

I recognize most of the film references, however was waiting the whole time for the pulp fiction one... :(

DeletedUser

I couldn't get one of them...

Here's my day so far: went to jail, lost the girl of my dreams and got my butt kicked pretty good. Still, things could be a lot worse. Oh, that's right... My village keeps getting attacked. Guess they can't. How did it all come to this? Well, my end starts at the beginning... The very beginning!

DeletedUser6446

I recognized most of them but some I had no clue what so ever. Good read though. :)

DeletedUser6446

Just something to maybe help this potentially fun thread get going.

Two mature guys having a convo about everyday life.

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 09.05. at 00:54
Meow, I'm a fish.

The superhamster on 09.05. at 09:11
yes, I agree.

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 09.05. at 16:27
Don't message me at 9:11, it's disrespectful...

The superhamster on 09.05. at 16:46
was aiming for 9:12 but just couldn´t help myself.

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 09.05. at 16:48
Can I have a run in your hamster wheel?

The superhamster on 09.05. at 17:20
can I have a swim in your fish bowl?

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 09.05. at 17:27
Most certainly, although you should know that no clothes are permitted in the bowl...

The superhamster on 09.05. at 17:46
haha, well the same rules goes for the wheel too. it´s a hygiene thing.

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 09.05. at 17:47
I understand. I always run in the nude anyway...

The superhamster on 09.05. at 18:25
keeps the laundry to a minimum, good thinking.

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 09.05. at 18:43
they don't call me BadgerBrains for nothing you know...

The superhamster on 09.05. at 18:56
I´m starting to see it now.

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 09.05. at 18:57
That's what she said...

The superhamster on 09.05. at 20:33
well that didn´t sound very nice of her.

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 09.05. at 21:04
It wasn't, until I saw the rainbow as well :)

No-one wants to miss out on seeing a double rainbow...

The superhamster on 10.05. at 09:05
I have never seen a double rainbow. I once saw a double moon but that was mostly due to being drunk. :(
you´re a lucky lucky guy. lucky lucky.

The superhamster on 10.05. at 19:20
I have to be honest with you, since you seem like a good hearted fish.

I peed in your water.

sorry about that. :(

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 10.05. at 19:20
That wasn't water...

The superhamster on 10.05. at 19:23
what was it then...?

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 10.05. at 19:25
I was simply an illusion created by your poor diet and lack of sleep. Not to mention the hallucinogens. Oh and by the way, you can't fly, so don't try it.

The superhamster on 10.05. at 19:28
damn you, giving me high hopes of being able to pee in your water, and then it doesn´t exist.

where did I pee then? in my closet? on my neighbour? in a box of nails?

so many questions, so few answers.

all I know is I peed somewhere. need to start calling people I guess.

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 10.05. at 19:33
It appears you may have to hunt the pee down.

Sounds just like the princess and the pee...

The superhamster on 10.05. at 19:36
believe me, I´m sherlock holmes jr when it comes to pee hunting.

that´s my favourite story! I always cry when the princess finally gets her pee and they live happily ever after.
beautiful.

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 10.05. at 19:43
I prefer the very hungry caterpillar myself. Now that's beautiful.

The superhamster on 10.05. at 19:44
wow. you just messed this whole pee convo up.

not good. :(

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 10.05. at 19:46
I'm just too badger to care...

The superhamster on 10.05. at 19:47
badgers pee.

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 10.05. at 19:50
Yeah but we pee in the open. Like glaswegians.

The superhamster on 10.05. at 19:53
I´m not from Scotland so can´t really relate, but I guess peeing in the open is nice. no wiping, just let the wind do the work.

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 10.05. at 19:58
That is so disgusting. You should use a toilet facility like a civilised person...

The superhamster on 10.05. at 20:03
I´m sorry to hear that you think that you are disgusting. I wasn´t gonna say anything about it since you are my favourite fish thus far.

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 10.05. at 21:09
Sorry, one of my other personalities must have posted earlier. I am simply a law abiding, sensible citizen who uses the toilet and washes his hands afterwards (with soap).

The superhamster on 10.05. at 21:15
it´s hard having multiple personalities, I know the feeling.
when i´m about to get kinky with myself my right hand is always up for it but the left one, who is ruled by my alter ego keith, never wants to.
it always end up with a fist fight that, tbh, gets pretty messy. :(

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 10.05. at 21:18
Have you tried using roleplay? If you make your left hand the prisoner, and your right hand the sexy policewomen, your left hand has to do what the police command...

The superhamster on 10.05. at 21:24
nah, but that´s a good idea.
so far I have only done the nurse stuff, where the left hand is injured in some way, maybe broken, and the right hand is pretty slutty in his way of dealing with things, whearing high heals and stuff.

but nothing yet. :(

BadgersAteMyJaffaCakes on 10.05. at 21:28
Hmmm, your left hand sounds like a tricky customer. I'm guessing it either has some form of egotistical problems, or lacks self-confidence. Then again, it could just be the right hand's acting skills. Maybe his performance just isn't convincing enough.

The superhamster on 10.05. at 21:35
my guess is that the left hand really doesn´t know what it wants, it has gone through some hard stuff in the past that might have damaged it.
I really should have spotted it earlier though, when I tried to put a glove on it last winter it broke down in tears. I just though it had its period or something, now I know better.

Maybe not the most fun ever but it´s something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Couldn'y be bothered to read it all, gave it a quick scan though. Aren't you both so witty!!! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser3473

Couldn'y be bothered to read it all, gave it a quick scan though. Aren't you both so witty!!! :icon_neutral:

Goes with the silly igns, I expect Maniac Bunny, TimmyTurtle and a few others are equally bonkers if you get them talking. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

trewsuckf999 today at 18:18
Why.do.you.hate.me.so.be.it.my.good.looks.?.my.cuddly.personality.?.or.even.the.fact.i.know.not.how.to.play.tribal.wars.?i.created.that.wall.with.my.blood.sweat.and.tears.and.you.went.and.knocked.it.down.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.I.HATE.YOU.but.i.will.always.love.you.:D

Your.in.confidence
TREW

a true and genuine outflow of passion :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yes Luca, I know him from RL. As soon as he sent that, he mailed me all proud that he'd been annoying. :rolleyes: